Kitsunemimi
8.5/10
Milkshake
6/10
Decipher
8.5/10
maal
7/10

And to Newbie, this is me. On the avatar that is.
Kedi
0/5
ugly as shit
boat
godawful, I remember that ryu slag used it a while back

1/10 for annoyance and unoriginality by a not biased opinion, you've had far better
Pheon

failboat wrote:

godawful, I remember that ryu slag used it a while back

1/10 for annoyance and unoriginality by a not biased opinion, you've had far better
3/10 - I don't get the picture. Call me stupid for all I care, but whatever.
Also, would you *please* refrain from insulting my Ryuryu? It would be much appreciated.
boat
I'm not insulting anybody, at least not by means that are uncalled for. I called her a slag because she is one.

5/10
Kedi
this is ugly as fuck too
1/33
Birdy
10000/10
Pheon
7/10, chibi-Keine needs her coffee =v=
Milkshake
10/10
oh shota
Teras
8/10 I have to start using my black n white avatars again :/
NoHitter
5/10
The borders seem to be kind of thick and excessive, plus the pattern on them doesn't quite fit.
maal

Kedi wrote:

this is ugly as fuck too
1/33
haters gone hating.

Now seriously, don't ruin it for everyone sillyface. If you have shit to say, don't say it; this isn't meant to be ruined for everyone, wether you dislike or like the person. I mean it. Grow up, act mature, or just stay away.

Now for NoHItter... Damn bro 10/10.
Kedi

Emaal wrote:

Kedi wrote:

this is ugly as fuck too
1/33
haters gone hating.

Now seriously, don't ruin it for everyone sillyface. If you have shit to say, don't say it; this isn't meant to be ruined for everyone, wether you dislike or like the person. I mean it. Grow up, act mature, or just stay away.

Now for NoHItter... Damn bro 10/10.

lmao oh my
so basicly should i like your avatar which one has your picture? seriously? imo its ugly as shit. so i saying. there is no problem. don't be sad.rofl

0/10
Keksi
Kedi ugly urgh .. go away 0/10

Emaal 10/10 epic face ;D
Nishiji
who is these chinese girl?

1/10
boat

Kedi wrote:

lmao oh my
so basicly should i like your avatar which one has your picture? seriously? imo its ugly as shit. so i saying. there is no problem. don't be sad.rofl

0/10
Basically he is telling you to stop rage re-rating the avatars of people who you don't like, and most likely just informing you of how much fuck you spout for no reason. At the very least don't shit on everything with your circlejerking and sublime butthurt. I am patiently awaiting that one modqueue that the people have been speaking of.

also 6/10 i like it
maal

Kedi wrote:

lmao oh my

0/10
Never stated that you should like it; do not try and twist it, you'll smack your own face if you do. If you don't like it, okay then, but you can't hate on everyone's except for 2nnt. Not to drag him in this of course. Neither am I sad, since your opinion is the last I'd care about. But yeah.

Keksi man aw yeah 9/10 always <3

rahgrahrg failboat i already rated yours... dunno what, but hey 10/10 hipster.
Kedi

failboat wrote:

Kedi wrote:

lmao oh my

0/10
Basically he is telling you to stop rage re-rating the avatars of people who you don't like, and most likely just informing you of how much fuck you spout for no reason. I am patiently awaiting that one modqueue that the people have been speaking of.

also 6/10 i like it
first of all i really dont like that dog cat mix. so why the fuck i should rate good? just stop it already.
1/55

edit: lmao emaal, why you bother if you dont care then \:D/ and yeah i already gave a lot good rate in this thread to people. its not only 2nnt. Stop being butthurt. go away
boat

Kedi wrote:

first of all i really dont like that dog cat mix. so why the fuck i should rate good? just stop it already.
1/55
Okay, you don't like it, you said it already, but why do it over and over and over again? Want me to stalk your posts here and rate your avatar shit every time you post? Surely you won't like it.
maal
As mature as I can act, I will certainly go away; but I guess you're not mature enough to just let it be where it is, and admit that you're being a sillyface? @kedi lol not you failboat
Ruidoso
umm :-?

0/10
Cristian
8/10
Kedi
7/10
Ruidoso
10/10
Birdy
inb4 thread locked

OT: 5/10
Milkshake
Y U NO STOP ARGUING FUCKING BITCHES
10/10
Kedi
6/10
QUALLITY SIS QUALLITY
wolfn
Didn't ono have something like that bef--nevermind, he's had every okuu avatar possible.
10/10
maal
10/10 but then i read your profile 8/10... \o/
wolfn
ITT: Rate the profile above you
Milkshake
7/10
(ノ´▽`)ノ♪
maal

Wolfn wrote:

ITT: Rate the profile above you
Did you miss the part where it says ????
Kedi
0/10
boat
circlejerk bonanza lets re-rate everybody with zeros woop woop

0/10
show more