forum

Wish - Pray

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mafiamaster
Bubbled.
Andrea
I'm not going to pop this because all looks good, but I think spacing on Lissette's and Ignacio's difficulty is really too excessive.

Can you reduce all the jumps? They looks too much huge, really.
Topic Starter
Astom

osuplayer111 wrote:

I'm not going to pop this because all looks good, but I think spacing on Lissette's and Ignacio's difficulty is really too excessive.

Mmm I ask them but I like they diff =/
Fuuko

osuplayer111 wrote:

Uh...But the diffs are nice, Andrea.

Reducing the HP drain by 1 tick should be more than enough to solve it, IMHO. x:
Ignacio_old
Lissette

osuplayer111 wrote:

and what should i reduce? spacing in general or only jumps? @.@

and sorry Astom for the delay, i'm on exams >.<
MaxwellDemon
[Normal]

Too much kiai activiation just for kiai fountains. Have to reduce it, I am afraid. :(

[Ignacio's Lesson]

Unsuitable spacing and SV compared to the song, I feel like if I am watching a map mapped for a 180 BPM song instead.
I hardly agree with most of the jumps in this map either. :/
And by the way, resnap notes just to be sure, it seems like your notes are just "barely" snapped.

[Lissette's Insane]

Plays out much better than Ignacio's Lesson, I personally thought, that is because the spacing isn't set so high... until the jumps anyway. XD
I do unfortunately agree with Andre that the jumps are a little excessive in this map, so, perhaps reducing the jumps just slightly might be a good idea.

Anyway, popping just for the kiai activiation for JUST the fountains unfortunately. :(
Fix that, I'll come back to bubble... it would probably be a good idea to touch up on the other difficulties while you guys are at it though.
Topic Starter
Astom

MaxwellDemon wrote:

[Normal]

Too much kiai activiation just for kiai fountains. Have to reduce it, I am afraid. :( I'm goin to ask to other people about that because that's not something unrakeable, well if I'm not wrong ofcourse, still I can add flash of death if u like ~ :twisted: (fountains are best that flash of death)

[Ignacio's Lesson]

Unsuitable spacing and SV compared to the song, I feel like if I am watching a map mapped for a 180 BPM song instead.
I hardly agree with most of the jumps in this map either. :/
And by the way, resnap notes just to be sure, it seems like your notes are just "barely" snapped.
About this, I have a remapped version but I'm waiting for Liss dif, how u pop the bubble I'm goin to upload it now =P

[Lissette's Insane]

Plays out much better than Ignacio's Lesson, I personally thought, that is because the spacing isn't set so high... until the jumps anyway. XD
I do unfortunately agree with Andre that the jumps are a little excessive in this map, so, perhaps reducing the jumps just slightly might be a good idea.

Anyway, popping just for the kiai activiation for JUST the fountains unfortunately. :( :P
Fix that, I'll come back to bubble... it would probably be a good idea to touch up on the other difficulties while you guys are at it though.
Well for now we need wait for Liss because she is busy, and about fountains I don't wanna take them off :twisted: (well I go to ask to someone else about that =P)

PD: About Ignacio Diff I need talk with him about something so I don't know when I update this xD
PD2: Thx for take a look without me asking for that, I always need ask for it lol
MaxwellDemon
Whether you like it or not, it is actually written on the guidelines. :P
Topic Starter
Astom
Too many kiai times
Generally, there should not be more than one kiai fountain per minute of map. Too many fountains makes your map gaudy and overdone rather than epic.

My map it's not epic D: well If u insist I can shoot u, get u into a bag and throw the bag in a river lol
Well if u are secure about that please press the next boton "ok" (lol) and I delete them u_u or "no" if I can keep them :roll: still I can show u a song http://osu.ppy.sh/b/34086 with fountains ranked ~ :oops:
Lissette

MaxwellDemon wrote:

[Lissette's Insane]

Ok, I will reduce the jumps then >.<

Astom, trataré de sacar algo de tiempo lo antes posible para arreglarlo >.<
MaxwellDemon

I hate it when situations like that happened. Alright, since your map doesn't excessively use that, I'll let you keep it. But I still have to wait for Lissette's changes before I could rebubble the map. :P

Unless you really do happen to like the map as it is, then I won't force you, that was just a suggestion anyway. >_>;
Topic Starter
Astom

Lissette wrote:

MaxwellDemon wrote:

[Lissette's Insane]

Ok, I will reduce the jumps then >.<

Astom, trataré de sacar algo de tiempo lo antes posible para arreglarlo >.<
No te preocupes esperare ~

I hate it when situations like that happened. Alright, since your map doesn't excessively use that, I'll let you keep it. But I still have to wait for Lissette's changes before I could rebubble the map. :P

Unless you really do happen to like the map as it is, then I won't force you, that was just a suggestion anyway. >_>;
thx~
Fuuko
Really, Lissette, don't change it. It's really good, and it would be a shame if you had to change your really good map. ):
Topic Starter
Astom

Fuuko wrote:

Really, Lissette, don't change it. It's really good, and it would be a shame if you had to change your really good map. ):
well reducing a little some jumps it's a good idea for me, still I haven't problem with them =/
DaRRi
this is one of my favorite song haha
good!
Topic Starter
Astom

DaRRi MIx wrote:

this is one of my favorite song haha
good!
oh~ thx for u star ^^
Shulin
Star ;)
Topic Starter
Astom

Shulin wrote:

Star ;)
thx ~~
Lissette

MaxwellDemon wrote:

ok, after playing, checking and watching others play my diff, i decided to not change anything ><..... its true that some jumps are hard, but aren't impossible and this diff is insane, so can you rebubble?
MaxwellDemon

Lissette wrote:

MaxwellDemon wrote:

ok, after playing, checking and watching others play my diff, i decided to not change anything ><..... its true that some jumps are hard, but aren't impossible and this diff is insane, so can you rebubble?
I think Astom was indicating that he was working on Ignacio's Lesson...? I asked him to directly ask me for re-mod when he thinks his map is ready again. XD XD

EDIT: He just asked... so... and we had some irc modding

[Normal]

02:01:671 (1) - changed slider to beat

All issues have been addressed or discussed, rebubbled~
Gens
[Timing]
  1. Intenta utilizar offset 722, suena mejor para mí.
[Skin]
  1. Debes agregar un approachcircle...
IMO los jumps están bien... sólo tendré que poppearla hasta que agregues el approachcircle y arregles el offset. D=
Topic Starter
Astom

Gens wrote:

[Timing]
  1. Intenta utilizar offset 722, suena mejor para mí.
No hay mucha diferencia entre el offset actual y el tuyo, de hecho es uno de los offset antiguos

[Skin]
  1. Debes agregar un approachcircle...
agregado

IMO los jumps están bien... sólo tendré que poppearla hasta que agregues el approachcircle y arregles el offset. D=
La primera ss con tu offset, y la segunda con el offset actual (en la diff de la liss):

No hay mucha diferencia q digamos.
Esop
Gens
Rebubbs.

(Also explained the offset through irc, damn @_@ no kudosu
From what I understood astom went through several BATs and MATs to recheck timing)
Topic Starter
Astom

Gens wrote:

Rebubbs.

(Also explained the offset through irc, damn @_@ no kudosu
From what I understood astom went through several BATs and MATs to recheck timing)
yey, if offset it's bad is fault of all of us lol, but offset is good, I check it myself lots of times :P
Mafiamaster
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Astom

Mafiamaster wrote:

Ranked!
thx :cry:

Well... Thx again to all the people who support this song and our work, now working in another song *-*
Lissette
yey gratz!! :)
Lizbeth
Felicidades!!! <3 yay
Foster Don
:OOOOOOOOO

voy a llorar

mi primer nivel rankiado xd
Perfection
Topic Starter
Astom

Kurapikaa wrote: