forum

Cliver vs Mallancia - Pokaz jak sie krecisz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bass
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 lipca 2010 at 03:33:56

Artist: Cliver vs Mallancia
Title: Pokaz jak sie krecisz
BPM: 138
Filesize: 4829kb
Play Time: 04:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Bass' Mix (5 stars, 759 notes)
Download: Cliver vs Mallancia - Pokaz jak sie krecisz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
O yeah my next map for approval. Polish song.

Title in English: Show how your're spinning.

FINISHED, please move to pending.
XepherX3
Matma Rex
Fu, trudne.

Nieuzywane pliki w folderze, no, ale to WIP.

01:59:574 (6,7) - spacing
02:36:313 (1,2,3) - nierowno
02:37:726 (5,6,7,8,9) - nie pasuje
03:54:791 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
04:03:052 (1) - nierankowalne, auto musi miec co najmniej +2k

Storyboard jest deczko niepoprawnie zrobiony, powinien być jeden obrazek z wieloma eventami, a nie wiele, a kazdy po jednym evencie. A najlepiej to powinna być pętla. / Storyboard should be made using one image and triggerloops. There:Download: Cliver vs Mallancia - Pokaz jak sie krecisz (Bassmaster).osb
Garven
Try Offset: 410.

This did break some of the slider speed change timing points, so keep that in mind.

Overall, the hitsounds were really bland. All I hear is the snare drum on every. single. beat. I know there are claps etc strewn throughout, but after five minutes of a pretty much the same rhythm, it starts to get at you. Try to vary between soft and loud hits depending on the section of the song.

I'm assuming the storyboard isn't finish since it only goes a little bit into the song. A comment on the pulsating crowd effect: it made me miss a lot while I was trying to keep up with the high velocity of the circles. Looked neat, though.

Try to vary things up a bit too, like what you did with the beginning with the anti-jumps at 00:27:801. Add some actual jumps (even though the velocity is insane as is, it would be a good excuse to give a variance in the rhythms that you're using the entire time you're playing)

00:56:496 I don't know if this spinner (or any of the others at this length) is long enough for ranking/approval (1000 with auto)
01:01:496 [6, 7, 8, 9] Instead of tildes, maybe alternate between down and up humps to make it more visually pleasing.
01:59:540 [6, 7] Odd spot for a jump... Even then, the 6's position really doesn't look good.
02:02:149 [5] Line this up with the end of [4]

I'll throw out a star when you get this thing finished up. :D
Alice
Bass' mix
00:27:835 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Even for approval, the spacing thing here is kinda annoying and confusing imo. :/
00:43:378 (1) - I know that fast notes after spinners are rarely allowed, though maybe it's ok for approval. I'd finish the spinner at 00:43:052. :/
00:57:291 (1) - ^
02:22:509 (1) - ^
04:45:335 (|) - useless timing section

I think there's no major errors.. So yeah, star~~ =w=
Matma Rex
zzz mp3 ma niską jakość

zzz obrazki w SB powinny mieć max. 640x480

zzz "Title in English: Show how your're moving." = "Title in English: Show how you're spinning."

zzz star
Topic Starter
Bass

Matma Rex wrote:

zzz mp3 ma niską jakość - nie sraj się, ściągałem ze strony clivera

zzz obrazki w SB powinny mieć max. 640x480

zzz "Title in English: Show how your're moving." = "Title in English: Show how you're spinning."

zzz star
Andrea
Revived.
Shohei Ohtani
00:56:496 (1) - O u
01:38:670 (11) - Add clap
01:52:149 (1) - O u
01:58:236 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You can just delete all of these, and let the break extend. It feels more natural without these.
02:21:714 (1) - If I see that cat one more time
02:35:627 (1) - GAAH
04:03:018 (1) - FSJAL

That's all :3~

ilu.
fartownik
Offset: 424 (+14)
fartownik
Doublepost~
Kecco
Star~<3
maal
You told me to. lol

lol

lol

lol

rofl.
Utena
I agree " the hitsounds were really bland. All I hear is the snare drum on every. single. beat. I know there are claps etc strewn throughout, but after five minutes of a pretty much the same rhythm, it starts to get at you. Try to vary between soft and loud hits depending on the section of the song."

Overall, i guess most of it its fixed so, even though im not a fan of a gazillion speed sliders, it looks fine
arien666
Pizza is good anyway ;_;
ztrot
it basic and i think it could do without the x2 but we will see what the next bat thinks.
#1bubble
Shohei Ohtani
Hello 8 Priority Bubble.
Mafiamaster
Add 2x warning signs on the fast sliders or don't have fast sliders at all.
Mafiamaster
02:20:423 (11) - New combo. Also have a 2x warning sign here.
04:03:031 (5) - Needs a 2x warning as well.
Mafiamaster
Ok bubble #1 ._.
Tapdancingmetroid
The stack leniency should probably be turned all the way up.
Other than that, this map is suitable for approval.
Just fix that and I'll rebubble it.
Shohei Ohtani

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Wait isn't that bad.
Tapdancingmetroid

CDFA wrote:

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Wait isn't that bad.

Peppy wrote:

It should always be set as high as cosmetically possible. This means unless there is a *reason* to reduce it, it shouldn't be.

Alright, things appear to be in order now.
rebubbled.
Mafiamaster
srsly, Bubble #2
Grelinsky
:)
kubus13_old
Star :p
Denial
>.<
KIA
ROAR!!! '>,..,<'
Pormqual
Nice :D
Fight69
(´・ω・`)
Scar
~
MLGnom
Wow pretty fast map. Not for me. D:
Star ^.^
Noobita
ratS
Skyripper
very small color combo change via IRC

approved! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bulahaha
JEBAC DISCO POLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRZESTANCIE PSUC TA GRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcin
ok.
MatiPL1233
chuj ci w dupe kurwa