osu! Taiko World Cup 2015 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
cdhsausageboy

minhtam1638 wrote:

No Japan? Suddenly TWC just became wide open!
Taiwan gogo
Rori Vidi Veni
gegegegegegrgrgrgrgfgfgfgfghgfhghgh
KanaRin
I think that is the matter of language, and most importantly, having Japanese players will make the tournament better.
Kuro

Niko-nyan wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Moreover, we have no Japanese players.
Holy moly
1st place just became a free-for-all :|
OnosakiHito
Let's say the reason is known now. But it's up to them if they wanna comment about it.
Yuzeyun

Kuro wrote:

2nd place just became free-for-all :|
We all know France will get 1st <3
ztrot
use this bit of extra time for pratice! also DRUM HYPE!
goatlife

_Gezo_ wrote:

Kuro wrote:

2nd place just became free-for-all :|
We all know France will get 1st <3
SACREBLEU
MYRKUL
Finally Spain will win at least a single round :)
This extra week is perfect for me to get a mechanical keyboard
ALL ABOARD DRUM HYPE TRAAAIN
Topic Starter
Loctav
All accepted participants should have received a forum PM. Please read this carefully.
verto
Some countries didn't get accepted despite registering enough people. Care to explain that please?
Arrival

_verto_ wrote:

Some countries didn't get accepted despite registering enough people. Care to explain that please?
And some didn't get registered despite having received a confirmation PM...
LZD
i hope that teams list needs some updates...
Minhtam
A lot of teams have only 3 players. That's not good. That means if one person is missing, the other team wins by forfeit. Can't you allow team captains to go and fill their teams to the maximum 6?
MYRKUL
Things gonna happen.
DarkStoorM
France, it's your time to shine.
Hard to choose whether France wins or Taiwan... or maybe Hong Kong. Inb4 betting game incoming :D/

RNGesus told me, that group D will be PL, FR, HK, TW
Doesn't matter, good luck, and have fun of course!
Nwolf

minhtam1638 wrote:

A lot of teams have only 3 players. That's not good. That means if one person is missing, the other team wins by forfeit. Can't you allow team captains to go and fill their teams to the maximum 6?
has been like that for years. Unless you only want 8 teams, the way it is right now is fine
Nashmun
Will we really have group stage as there is only 16teams ? If yes nobody will be kicked out or the brackets will start with only 8 teams ?
Dess1210
I think that the group stage is just to can lay our team in the Ro16. Maybe no one will be delete from tournament after the group stage ^^.
Jerry
I'm pretty confident at the fact that there were quite a number of registrations that were submitted from the Malaysian team.
So, why isn't our team on the list?
show more