forum

Eric Cartman - Poker Face

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
[Easy]
00:36:276 (2,3) - Isn't it possible to draw (2) and (3) closer? right now (2) is closer to the end of the slider than (3) to (2) so it's a spacing error.
00:40:309 (2,3) - ^
00:42:830 (2) - Is it possible to move this 1 grid down for spacing?
00:47:368 (1,2,3,4) - (2) and (3) seem too far appart
00:53:418 (1) - Since you already made a jump at: 00:49:385 why not center this then on the grid?
02:58:461 (3) - Out of bounds

[Normal]
Just wondering, why have 1/8 when u arent using the yellow ticks?
01:49:889 (1,2,3) - I think theese sound better 1/2 beat ahead
02:45:367 (1) - Out of bounds
02:54:926 (2) - Out of bounds

[Hard]
02:32:762 (1) - Out of bounds

[Insane]
01:12:578 - Shouldnt you put the 3 note stack here since you put it at the same spot earlier at :01:04:259
02:00:729 - ^
03:05:267 - ^ sorry i just think those 3 notes feel kind of cool on those parts of the chorus XD
02:31:754 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - A few notes in this combo are out of bounds

Nice map ^^ +Star
ztrot
face
TheVileOne
Here's what I found

Easy

00:48:881(1) – Move 1 unit right.

01:33:755 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) – Unequal spacing. Snap these or increase spacing on several of the numbers by 1.

02:34:275 (5) – This sounds odd. Consider removing one of the sounds.

Normal

01:08:040 (5) – Either have the whistle go through the whole slider like the other sliders or don’t have one here. It sounds terrible.

01:50:645 (4,5) – This is just a tad too much for a normal and you don’t really expect it.

Hard

00:45:603 (1,2,3,4) – Unequal spacing. Snap them.

00:58:460 – Suggestion: Add a note here. There is no difference between this combo and the combo before it. Why shouldn’t it contain the same number of notes?

Insane

00:52:158 (4) – Move left one unit.

Suggestion: 03:07:284 (4) – Move down one unit.

It is a fun song and well worth a star.
mrtn
ranked. awesome map
sawworm
I lol'ed when playin' this beatmap, so distracting :D
Shohei Ohtani
Why.
Topic Starter
Larto
Why not?
Mutsui
I'm not trolling, but why some mappers can't have the character as artist because BATs said no and this time yes?
Because it's Larto ? :|
LuigiHann

Mutsui wrote:

I'm not trolling, but why some mappers can't have the character as artist and this time yes?
I never understood why people don't use the character as artist. Company names, game titles, show titles, those all don't work as artist, but if a song is performed by a character then I don't see why you wouldn't credit that character as the artist.
GladiOol

LuigiHann wrote:

Mutsui wrote:

I'm not trolling, but why some mappers can't have the character as artist and this time yes?
I never understood why people don't use the character as artist. Company names, game titles, show titles, those all don't work as artist, but if a song is performed by a character then I don't see why you wouldn't credit that character as the artist.
Trey Parker realeased this song with artist: Eric Cartman. That is why.
Mutsui
So in the God knows map you have to put Suzumiya Haruhi as Artist too it was released as Suzumiya Haruhi :|
awp

Mutsui wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

I never understood why people don't use the character as artist.

Because BATs said : no character as artist
Citation? Because that's incorrect.
Mutsui
it was an understanding error sorry
LuigiHann
Haruhi songs are kind of ambiguous since they tend to get released as singles under the actresses' real names as well.
Mutsui
And what about K-ON! ?
We have to put Hirasawa Yui and Akiyama Mio as Artist 'cause it's Characher songs
And the name is written on the album cover !
LuigiHann

Mutsui wrote:

And what about K-ON! ?
We have to put Hirasawa Yui and Akiyama Mio as Artist 'cause it's Characher songs
And the name is written on the album cover !
I don't have a particularly good answer to that, except:
A) I would like to know which BATs are enforcing this rule so I can discuss it with them
B) I think that since most/all existing ranked K-On maps have voice actress listed as artist, we should continue to do so for the sake of consistency within that series of maps.
Animefan
Retracted.
Backfire

Animefan wrote:

Good song
o_o

Animefan wrote:

Oh well, Larto never was a good beatmapper :(
O_O
Kiddo-Kun

Animefan wrote:

...No.
Gonzvlo

Animefan wrote:

Good song, but what a terrible offset on hard. I press at the rhytmic right time, but get greens.
Hey,

Just checked the map, the Timing is the same for all the diffs and it feels okay. I think you should check with other maps and adjust your Universal Offset if it's necessary. About your last commentary, well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Good luck with the offset!
Topic Starter
Larto

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

Animefan wrote:

...No.
hahaha oh wow
eryk051
słaba
lit120
this map... it's so funny though