Post your zodiac sign!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aomi
Cancer des

Aomi wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Only one Cancer so far, eh? Well, make that two.
ooo Aurani's a cancer like myself o:
Antiforte
One of the few Cancers. ;)
Miostly accurate, I guess?
LukaXGAMErs

Mega_BlitzerX wrote:

Aries
Me tooo!!! LOL Aries
SuperDarkus411
Leo, and I don't even know what it means. :oops:
sheela
Gemini.
ZenoDiac
Sccccccorpio
Myke Madeline
Aries :3
LeStalker
Gemini (。・ω・。)
Cephre
Libra, I suppose it's fitting
Hornet-
Scorpio! Fits Veeery well!
Xanaehla
Scorpioo
Pituophis
Aquarius
statistics reveal that in mental institutions there are more Aquarians than any other sign
seems accurate

If zodiac signs were accurate we would all be cancer.
Railey2

Pituophis wrote:

Aquarius
statistics reveal that in mental institutions there are more Aquarians than any other sign
"more" as in .9% more?
Also, I don't think that they beat statistical significance... and even if they do, I'd be surprised if this wasn't one of the correlation =/= causation situations. If it wasn't, I'd really have to rethink a whole lot, since I'd have seemed to be missing something important.

For everyone thinking that the Zodiac signs page provides accurate descriptions of your personality, you might want to read up to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect (not sure if someone posted this here yet, didn't read through all the pages).
TL;DR: The descriptions are so broad that they apply to 9 out of 10 people + you'll make them match even better through your own biased interpretation.

The psychological reasons behind people buying into Zodiac-signs are the only interesting thing about Zodiac-signs. Also, I'm Libra. All hail Libra.
Pringle
Libra, don't know if it's exactly fitting or not.
Charm
cancer
WingSilent
Scorpio :o
Kurochiie
Virgo. Virgoooooo~
Azure-Edge
I'm a Leo, but I don't consider that my full personality.
slyblueisblu
I'm an Aries, and I'd say it's fairly accurate
Nidavellir
Virgo
Kuki
Aquarius :?
-Starry
Leo
Suirenni
Leo. For the most part I agree, even though the majority of the article is about relationships and love q.q I strongly disagree with being an adventurer and a leader. I'm also the opposite of prideful..
xpurpleturtlex
Pisces FTW
PrinceArua
I'm a Sagittarius. (sigh, unfortunately I can't say or hear that word without being reminded of Beyblade and Kenta)

It wasn't completely correct but I could relate to some part of the descriptions.
HazeL
Gemini
Katze
cancer, a complete crybaby - really accurate
Thievley
Aries :D
EneT
I was born in a cusp so originally I thought I was both Aquarius and Capricorn but I looked it up even further and found out that that ruling doesn't actually count and you can only be one. So apparently I was born slightly before the sun sign converted into Aquarius so I'm actually a Capricorn, which I find weird because I thought the characteristics of both Aquarius and Capricorn really defined me well and out of the two, I lean more towards being an Aquarius.
SpringVine
Cancer
Tewi
Aquarius, some things are right, other aren't.
Haruto
Pisces
Zenkunen_old
Capricorn
cation
im a leo 💖
Ender Lain
Libra
Juvenus
I'm Pisces.
Rizumu Tenshi
Sagittarius. Never 100% accurate, as my chara changes.
EDIT: And no not a chara transformation like in Shugo Chara! if your imagination is wild
Kozaktri
Scorpio here
YBDini

ztenz wrote:

Libra
Woo! I'm a libra too! :)
Destiny
Gemini.
show more