forum

L'Arc~En~Ciel - READY STEADY GO

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This song is a lot of FMA fans' favorite opening theme! And also makes a pretty good beatmap, IMO. So, enjoy, fellow alchemists! And everyone else, too.

L'Arc~En~Ciel - READY STEADY GO

Edit: I re-uploaded the map, giving it tons of sexy whistles and a black background. I believe it makes things "feel" better.
Starrodkirby86
You wanna know why it makes a great beatmap? Because it's from Ouendan 1 as the final stage! :o

Humour aside, this song makes me feel envious for some reasons.

Your sliders are just too perfect. I cannot make sliders that well, did you take your time to make them or something? I don't know, they just seem flawless.

I loved the difficulty, not too hard, not too easy.

If I didn't mess up on easy parts, I probably would've scored over a million. I like that in a song. XD

Okay, criticism time has arisen, prepare to wear your armor.

The only problem I would see is during the circle sliders, they are very nice, though it was hard for me to tell where it were to start. Of course, this wouldn't be a problem on your behalf because you created the song but it is a problem on the player's part. Secondly, I got confused on some areas, though don't blame yourself, it's probably just me, :S . Anyway, that was pretty great, keep up the nice work.
Extor
In fact, I knew this song for being the last level of Ouendan 1 before knewing it was from FMA. XD

The beatmap is excellent, like Starrodkirby86 said, there are a few sliders where you don't know which direction they are going to take unless you already played the beatmap.

And this is a little thing but you should use some whistles and finishes. After playing this one in Ouendan 1 it feels the lack of those.

I love the beatmap anyway. <3

Cya!
Kylecito
OHhhhh try to make melissa too please!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Your sliders are just too perfect. I cannot make sliders that well, did you take your time to make them or something? I don't know, they just seem flawless.
Actually, I do spend extra time to get the sliders just how I want them. As to the part which makes it tough to see where a slider starts, that might be solved via custom buttons in the future. =D

Extor wrote:

In fact, I knew this song for being the last level of Ouendan 1 before knewing it was from FMA. XD

The beatmap is excellent, like Starrodkirby86 said, there are a few sliders where you don't know which direction they are going to take unless you already played the beatmap.

And this is a little thing but you should use some whistles and finishes. After playing this one in Ouendan 1 it feels the lack of those.

I love the beatmap anyway. <3

Cya!
I actually added TONS of finishes, though I don't have that many whistles. The whistles are tough to find the right placement, IMO.

Kylecito wrote:

OHhhhh try to make melissa too please!
I was actually planning on doing all the FMA OP/ED songs, unless someone else picked one or two. ^_~
Extor

hitoshirenu wrote:

The whistles are tough to find the right placement, IMO.
I have that problem too, sometimes or I add all whistles or none in a combo. The best way to make it sound right is to make small melodies with them that go along with the song. But I understand what you say.
JacoPOP
What a lovely beatmap!
Easy and enjoyable..
I made 2 misses.. and i'm first at the moment.. :mrgreen:
I know this will last 5 minutes.. but.. you know.. the glory..

Keep it up!
I'll surely play it again!

ps- before this beatmap i've always hated spins.. now i live them!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Visiting the past!

Listen up, guys.

I SAID LISTEN!

=D

I made a new difficulty. Hopefully it'll be ranked later along with my original.

TAKE A LOOK!

Edit: Everyone's complaining about short spinners, so I removed the really evil ones. Also fixed stacking sliders.

Download: L'Arc~en~Ciel - READY STEADY GO (Hitoshirenu Shourai) [Hard].osu
Skya
Why does this beatmap have no break whatsoever? Did you just forget to put any? And considering it's the full version, I find it kind of harsh on my wrist.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.