forum

I'm giving a month of Osu! Supporter for free!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Granger

BRBP wrote:

I suppose that even though only two people will we awarded, this thread taught us that the next time you need to summon a horde of pinoys, all you need is $4
Aaaaand with that BRBP wins BRBP's supporter!
Ghastlin
let me win xD
CSLM
well... mmm... hi
surely i'll not going to win this but let's make a try
i want support tag principally for change my name, i want to be a great mapper, but with my nickname i'll can't do it
and else, i want the userpage for post my maps, mods and another mapper things
and, i don't know if i'll be here over another year, or month ;w;
if you can give me at least 1 month of supp tag, i'll be in debt with you the time what i keep in osu!
thanks for reading...
bye~
crud41
I play multiplayer all the time and have to wait forever to download maps. Also, working really hard to improve. Donator would make me more motivated definitely.
AngelChan
hi cheeseandcereal :) :oops:
I respectfully nominate my friend tomoe777
wait wat

She waited sooo long to a generous person (like you) to give her sup tag.
I am the one who introduced osu to her. I also got pity on her when someone gave me suptag, she was very jealous.She wanted to experience having sup tag not because for fame or to get notice. It's for her own benefit.Like;
she freaks out when her download fail :o so she wanted it to download maps easier
Now she play ctb very well. She's really determined to play better.

so yea pls choose my friend <3 lol jk
your choice, thank you dude :oops: ;)
Doqtor Kirby
I'm probably not going to win, so I may as well not even try. But if you really need a reason, I do not have one. The only reason I desired supporter in the first place was for the main menu background customization. But I already fulfilled that in... less desirable ways. So no, I do not need your supporter, but if you want to give it to me go ahead.
Ciirno
I need supporter coz Im awesome :^) and I click circles
-SayaKai

Ciirno wrote:

I need supporter coz Im awesome :^)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nakano Itsuki
Nominating my friend iscool for this.

Although he has so few pp, he is actually trying hard to improve his skill and getting good at the game - therefore I think he really deserves a supporter tag.
Mofu kun
I honestly have no idea.
Ahmnesia
pls.
Accel Walker
currently writing for a friend named otacool122.

he has been playing and improved his skills for almost one and a half year, but until then he still can't experience the game to the fullest,
so i think he deserves one. also he's the one of 3 players that taught me how to play ar9, really thankful to him.
[AyanoTatemaya]
might as well try :)
(without any buttkissing, of course)
cymaid
try a luck :P
hi there :)
my reason is ....

ok bye :P
ImZealot
I ate actual cheese with cereal right as I read this post. I can post video proof if you want! :D
Just cereal and cream cheese. No milk.

I think I deserve the osu! supporter tag because I love this game so much and I have no money or way to deposit it in here. A friend of mine once gave me a month of supporter and I became really happy!
osu! direct is awesome, and just feeling like you're helping this game exist makes me feel warm and happy inside. Now that I think about it, I don't really care if I don't the tag, I was just trying to make you guys laugh. If anyone gets it, you're already helping the game become better and better, and that makes me happy!

SPOILER
I actually had the cereal with cream cheese. A whole bowl. It was good.
Bedrock
I would like to have a free month of osu! supporter.

I am a 20k and I am currently struggling with finding pp maps, I've been playing only a few months to a year, and I would really appreciate this opportunity to be a part of supporting osu!

I have learned to play not just for ranks, but also for fun. I'm starting to play other game modes, in which I have passed 40k on all except osu!mania.

Thank you for being so nice to give away a free month of osu! supporter, I wish good luck to you all!
Nathan
Good luck to everyone :3
Kouya-
Ooo, the date's so close .

I wonder who the winner will be :D
K a t z e
is the registration still open? :?:

I play Osu! cuz I want to improve my skill and my eye and hand coordination...
lilelf29
I don't deserve this more or less than anyone else, it's all the same.
I'm someone new to osu! (only been playing 3 months) and ofc I am still very, very, very bad.
I play around 3+ hours a day everyday because I have things I am determined to achieve and this game is honestly ridiculously fun and addictive.
I'm not one of those asses who just play offline all day long and only come online to rank scores (why do these people exist), I'm just completely normal.
Despite knowing how osu! supporter works, I'd just be nice to try it out and have my own experience with it to make it easier to decide whether it's worth buying a years tag or not.

This is all I have to say - thanks.
Ryukaii
It's my birthday on the 25th, and i haven't had supporter for a long time. I don't have a credit card or any other way of purchasing one.
Would be nice to have it again. ^_^

Thanks for being so generous and giving it away to one lucky person.
masterd712
Im pretty bored right now. Gifting randoms with 2 months supporter because why not. Enjoy guys.

Also im totally not doing this to screw with cheeseandcereal

ok maybe a little bit
ColdTooth
I'll join because I'm adorable and no one can stop me but my phones correct grammar
Ajin
Good luck to whoever gets it. ^-^
Yuudachi-kun
My supporter expired today. Damn, I should've checked this thread before buying another month of it.
darkhinh
I love osu so much that it's the only game i play even though i bought a lot of games but don't actually play them. So yeah. I play everyday just to have fun a nd improve my skill in different mods and types of maps. Atleast i hope to get awarded a osu supporter for a month. I hope so 😆
Starcaller
I'm the most pitiful player in this game, like used to beg every living existence to give me an osu!supporter and I find this thread too dangerous.

I was supposed to keep my #1 "cancer begger" and this thread makes me doubt about my future, and I'm not sure if I could handle this new wave of homeless people who are really making good performances at begging the lord who holds these damn supporter.

Also, master, please give me this, oh no, every, supporters you can with all the mercy you can show to me, because my road to this level was so hard, and I lost like 9000+ my honor begging people and got hated and avoided by everyone who knows my ultimate goal, that is too extract them a supporter, a poor supporter. Added to that, I never succeed ... Co-could you be the first ? >//<

French community can easiely confirm my statements

Faithfully yours,
TIPPOo.
Topic Starter
cheeseandcereal
Thanks to everyone who participated! I ended up choosing 3 winners:

BedrockSolid
xGx
Creator Azel

It was hard to pick but I ended up going with people that have been pretty active in the past few months on top of the amount of effort they put into their reason why they should get supporter.

Enjoy your supporter tags guys!
xGx

Bedrock

cheeseandcereal wrote:

Thanks to everyone who participated! I ended up choosing 3 winners:

BedrockSolid
xGx
Creator Azel

It was hard to pick but I ended up going with people that have been pretty active in the past few months on top of the amount of effort they put into their reason why they should get supporter.

Enjoy your supporter tags guys!
Thank you!

I was so confused at first, I woke up to find that I had osu! supporter and so I was completely confused. I remembered about the giveaway, and now I know. Really, thank you.
Starcaller
I REPORT YOU