forum

I'm giving a month of Osu! Supporter for free!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cheeseandcereal
So I am feeling generous and I'm deciding to give 1 month of osu supporter to someone for free! All you have to do is reply to the thread with the reasons why you think that you deserve it the most! I'm also going to consider how much time you spend playing the game and your skill level along with your argument, so keep that in mind. If you play a lot and you are good, then that will help. (Doesn't matter what mode you play)

Only requirement is that you CAN NOT currently have osu! supporter

If you want to, you can nominate someone else for the month of supporter and make an argument for them and that will also be accepted

I will pick a winner on the 19th of January! (1/19/2015)

P.S. If I feel that there are multiple people that really deserve osu supporter, then I will select multiple winners, or if there is one person that stands out above everyone else, they might get two months instead of one.

Also I don't care if your English is terrible. Feel free to use google translate if you need to, I don't mind.

Good luck! :D

Edit:

The contest is over! No more submissions

Thanks to everyone who participated! I ended up choosing 3 winners:

BedrockSolid
xGx
Creator Azel

Enjoy your supporter tags guys!
Pendual
Hope i win. Would probably get my motivation up lol.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
onehundred1
Hello cheeseandcereal,

I want win your supporter because I think I am hardworker to become osu champ. Many thing happened in past I cant clear but now I can clear many hard hard song. I always watch pro player but i wish i have easier way to download song they play too. I'm always work hard on Hard Rock mode but not give enough score so next time I practice Hard Rock and Hidden Mode in 1 go. I hope I bcome pro like other pro. I haven't played game much since holiday because many occasion, but I start playing again this January. I think giving me supporter maybe motivate me more for finding hard hard song that are no rank yet on osu. I also like to see global rank, first I try to beat my countrymen, after I target world ranking :)

Hopefully you understand me. please give me support for best future osu career :lol:

Thank you very much
onehundred1
StickyPicky
I'm Cool. lol XD
Gravey-
I deserve it couz' i suk :P
leepdesu
i demand tribute
Rain Blizzard

onehundred1 wrote:

Hello cheeseandcereal,

I want win your supporter because I think I am hardworker to become osu champ. Many thing happened in past I cant clear but now I can clear many hard hard song. I always watch pro player but i wish i have easier way to download song they play too. I'm always work hard on Hard Rock mode but not give enough score so next time I practice Hard Rock and Hidden Mode in 1 go. I hope I bcome pro like other pro. I haven't played game much since holiday because many occasion, but I start playing again this January. I think giving me supporter maybe motivate me more for finding hard hard song that are no rank yet on osu. I also like to see global rank, first I try to beat my countrymen, after I target world ranking :)

Hopefully you understand me. please give me support for best future osu career :lol:

Thank you very much
onehundred1

I VOTE FOR THIS GUY :))) PLS PICK HIM HE REALLY DESERVE THIS .
-SayaKai
Derp. XD XD XD

but... I VOTE FOR DIS GUY. xD

Supptag D:
-SayaKai
and also... rip. ENGLISH
ryzenstein
I don't play much though this days but if someone gives me a chance to win this, it will motivate me a lot. (this will be my 2nd time to have supporter tag for 2 years being here in the game btw T_T) I know that I deserve this one but If someone is better in need than me then, its fine. welp I'm hoping that a high chance rate of luck to be fall on me this time XD. . . . :) :) :)
Zackerino
Because... uhh.. food!XD
_Shirayukihime_
4 years..... 4 years full of memories playing osu ;-; i am one of those players who played and is not very good at it im just a normal person back then that wants to see he's own name in the rankings i played every mode and became better at it, at the point that theres something missing. so i played multiplayer with other people to know how it feels to have people that you can communicate to and have fun playing with them :3 thousands and thousands of players have joined osu and the rankings are going up like no other. I even told myself that can i even increase my rankings if theres so many people playing and being an active and hardworker player just like me? or are they even getting better and better at every time passes and can i even overcome them? Wow. Still reading this? i'll give you credit to that. Lol, so 4 years of training and playing that i attain what i dreamed of. i have been in rankings in some modes that i actively play like osu!mania and become one of the top 50# players in my country but i want to be better than that and become one of the top players in the global ranking <3 still reading? Woah i'll give you credit to that again wow :3 i would like to have the osu!supp tag because i think it will give me more power to become more determined and become one of the top rankings someday 4 years full of osu..... 4 yearss rip rmtheemo </3 and rip english </3

i love you
cheeseandcereal
<3 <3 <3 <3

Give me support please <3

Thanks <3
rmtheemo
VoidnOwO
I suppose that even though only two people will we awarded, this thread taught us that the next time you need to summon a horde of pinoys, all you need is $4
Zaphirox

BRBP wrote:

I suppose that even though only two people will we awarded, this thread taught us that the next time you need to summon a horde of pinoys, all you need is $4
Well these are some young people that can't use any mastercards to shop online and their parents won't let them borrow anyway.

Doesn't matter btw if I will given one or not, if you are generous enough to give one then that's fine.
So far, would like to see how many people will make tons of efforts to make a reason why they should be given one
Tokiiwa

BRBP wrote:

Cerulean Veyron
I'm not here to earn the supporter tag for my own, but for this person.

The reason i wanted him to get a one month supporter is because he lead me here in osu!. If he doesn't exist, i won't exist here as well, and might quit. We once met on my very first beatmap when i wasn't interested in forums. He started to help me, and got me understand how their system works. And while i went on my own getting mods and improved it, more than 40 players are starting to gather over my map, because HE coexist me to this 'beatmap world'. It's like an adventure, starting to play more maps and have small number of mutual friends in osu!. And besides, he's a great osu!mania player~ I stalked him for a year and half now. Everything he done with me was worth it, so it's worth for him to have a supporter tag, with my huge thanks for him C':

I hope Cokelat doesn't notice me :3
NatsumeYui
Hi, For the reason.

Uhm. I don't have one. But I like to experience what a supporter tag feels because I'm really curious. I'm just new in this game compared to other players out there that aims to have one so I think I didn't deserve it. No matter who won I'm happy for them.

Still I'm hoping to get a chance to win.
-sev

BRBP wrote:

the next time you need to summon a horde of pinoys, all you need is $4
It's getting out of hand.
Jazz
The amount of Filipinos in this thread is disturbing

BRBP wrote:

You have no idea how much they want a supporter tag for some illogical reason. Someone posted about it on the #filipino facebook page so expect more people to come.
arcwinolivirus
"I really believe that everyone has a talent, ability, or skill that he can mine to support TAG himself and to succeed in life."

So it doesn't matter if I cannot be rewarded by this quote, its originally by Dean Koontz btw :v
Osumania player here, begging for supporter tag so I can have automatic download stuffs and to use it for cutting edge multiplayer mode playin 5+ star maps with gliding skillzzz. loljk //me flies away

edit: oh dramas! *grabs pop corn*
Seph

BRBP wrote:

lmao
AJ-FreakS

BRBP wrote:

not really.
xGx

Pizzicato

BRBP wrote:

[DubStep-Wolf]
So I have played this game for 4 months, didn't made an account for 4 months ago until my mom established our home WIFI, so my friend introduced me to this game gave me an offline installer and checked the game out and I did notice that i was playing this game 5-6 hours a day and fell in love with it. I worked hard to
achieve this skill and I have heard getting an osu supporter tag is awesome and accessing to beatmaps is way more easier, which I have a trouble with.
my aim this year is to enter the top 30 in my country. I hope i can win this tag to experience some osu features and I was on the verge of quiting until I saw
Doomsday playing with mouse and got my motivation back lol
-Zeraora
Hello there •u•

Uh... It's been 2 months since I started to play osu!. I was using a mouse back then. And I must say, it was hard for me to control the cursor. I often get it with a long distance from the hit circle and I cannot even spin spinners properly. Then I noticed osu! was in 5-10 fps. So I had to make it run on 800x600, good thing now it has its fps at around 10-20 in the title screen and song selection and 25-40 in the gameplay.
I used to play easy and normal maps, I can rarely do hard ones and I cannot play insane ones with out NF on. A month before, I kind of lost my motivation to play, and I was like: "I'm never gonna improve at this crap.". But then this Jan. 4, my birthday, I got my pen tablet. I was so happy. I can now finish Hard diff.s often and about the insane ones: I still can't finish most of them without NF, but I've already done some of 'em with out NF. I found myself improving. I... I kept on watching professional osu! play on YouTube and in the game, which kinda made me down, I think I'm back in the position of me a month ago, add the fact that I'm not even at the 100,000-(edit)up rank. I tried to play maps to increase my pp, but I wasn't feeling right. I mean... There's a feeling inside me that says that everything that I do in the game won't even do anything better. I think having a supporter will at least inspire or motivate me to do better at this game. Plus, I'm curious about what they (supporters) could do. I think I'm not even gonna be chosen here, but I think it's worth a try.

Sorry and thank you for taking your time in reading this.
DarkAmethyst

BRBP wrote:

Yup, And I'm one of them ;___; xD :D :D :D :D

Reason: I've been playing for a year and I just want to experience how it feels like to have a supporter tag, Yeaaaah ;_;
... I feel so Desperate xDDD ;_;
Trash Boat
I'm asking that supporter not for me, but for this guy

reason? he's a nice guy that you'd enjoy having a conversation with. and because of its country economy
GitahMuttan

BRBP wrote:

I feel bad for laughing.
Horozen

BRBP wrote:

This thread got shared in the PH osu group so yeah, there's more to come. :)
Ayachi-
I need supporter tag to submit more maps
Come on you want more maps don't you
I am probably not winning this
- Danny -
I would want to have osu! supporter as I have been playing a whole lot more recently, I am aiming to be in the top 100k by my 18th birthday which is on january 20th... I've never had a supporter tag before and it would be good as I have seen that new elements to osu are unlocked like skinning elements and some online things that I've heard about.

show more