forum

Memme - Chinese Restaurant

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 1:50:54 PM

Artist: Memme
Title: Chinese Restaurant
BPM: 175
Filesize: 2219kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4.83 stars, 475 notes)
  2. Extra (5.23 stars, 578 notes)
  3. Hyper (3.79 stars, 90 notes)
  4. Normal (0 stars, 0 notes)
Download: Memme - Chinese Restaurant
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
AYYYY LMEMMAO

Extra hitsounds finally done maybe?

#Difficulties

Normal
Hyper
Another by me
Extra by me

Looking for guest mappers for Normal/Hyper.
Reviz
ayy lmao
Topic Starter
Syl

Reviz wrote:

ayy lmao

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
loopuleasa
The map is good, I like some parts especially, but some parts feel annnoying and stattic to me.

Bad:

- Beginning doesn't flow nicely. Needs some work there, because it's the first impression.

- Try and avoid straight line streams, the curved streams you have throughout the map fit well with the music and feel more organic.

- I am not sure about the "triplet" sliders, might need some rework on some of those

- another section that feels unpolished is the one 75% into the song

Good:

- jumps feel nice

- triplets feel nice, just not galvenize "nice"

- song is catchy

- some sections are really great

- great replayability

Definitely keeping this one in my library, hope to see it ranked some day.
Topic Starter
Syl

loopuleasa wrote:

The map is good, I like some parts especially, but some parts feel annnoying and stattic to me.

Bad:

- Beginning doesn't flow nicely. Needs some work there, because it's the first impression.

- Try and avoid straight line streams, the curved streams you have throughout the map fit well with the music and feel more organic.

- I am not sure about the "triplet" sliders, might need some rework on some of those

- another section that feels unpolished is the one 75% into the song

Good:

- jumps feel nice

- triplets feel nice, just not galvenize "nice"

- song is catchy

- some sections are really great

- great replayability

Definitely keeping this one in my library, hope to see it ranked some day.
Thanks for your input!
_tasty
Ayy lmao

General
I like this map/song :) (despite the fact I can barely pass it.)
I think you should curve the straight streams.. (most of the streams in the map are curved anyways..) I think it's fine now so nvm xD
extra
00:22:010 (1) - Make this on the same x axis as 00:21:839 (5) or 00:22:524 (2), I think it'll feel nicer..
00:25:610 (4) - Why not make it on the same x axis as 00:25:439 (3) ?
00:26:810 (2) - I think this should have equal spacing between the previous and next circle.
00:32:467 (1,2,3) - This could be placed differently to have better flow.
00:39:496 (1) - More distance, the song still has the same energy here (if that makes sense Dx)
00:43:610 (1) - This feels awkward, maybe turn it into a jump or something..
00:44:810 (5,6) - Make this jump smaller, song still sounds calm.
00:45:667 (1,1) - Remove NC?
00:46:353 (1) - NC not needed here.
01:13:610 (1) - Why start NC here?
01:16:353 (1) - ^
01:19:782 (1) - Equal spacing here would probably play out better.
01:20:810 (6) - Move this a bit to the right to follow the stream shape (does that make sense?)
01:22:524 (1) - Why so low ;w; this could be placed a bit higher up a bit I think.
loopuleasa
Saw an update to the extra diff and tried it, and to be honest it feels like a ranked map already. I can't point out any flaws after one FC later. You move fast. Dunno anymore how you can improve the extra diff, unless I look really closesly.

Redownloaded and tried hyper diff, but I will wait until you finish some on it before commenting.

Good job discovering the patterns hidden in this piece of energetic music.
loopuleasa
The section at 75% into the song is way below the quality of the rest of the map [Extra]
Topic Starter
Syl

loopuleasa wrote:

The section at 75% into the song is way below the quality of the rest of the map [Extra]
What's the timestamp?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.