forum

How exactly are ranks calculated?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tomoko Kuroki_old_1
I'm rank 130,000 and I can complete Airman, pretty much every 0108 map and even things like Absolute Demolition and Frightfully Insane Flan-Chan's Frightful song on Double Time on Insane.

I look at the people in my level and they are, not to be mean, not so good. >_>
DeletedUser_4041880

Tomoko Kuroki wrote:

I'm rank 130,000 and I can complete Airman, pretty much every 0108 map
Topic Starter
Tomoko Kuroki_old_1

Frostei wrote:

Tomoko Kuroki wrote:

I'm just asking because I don't really understand how it works and looking at the people in my level it seems like I'm on a rank of people below what my skill is.

Is there something I'm not doing right?
fieryrage
Yeah.

Your accuracy is pitiful.
leepdesu

fieryrage wrote:

It burns.
Gumpy
by not having only Cs and Bs
vincaslt

Tomoko Kuroki wrote:

I honestly hope, you are a troll.
eeezzzeee
Well... pass doesn't mean anything. You need to get better accuracy and preferably full combo or else its not going to be worth much. I don't see any hard 0108 maps or Airman in your top plays though!
Nakano Itsuki
Huh.

I dun suppose you used NoFail...

Seriously, do maps of your rank.
Mahogany
High accuracy is essential to getting PP ^_^

Your accuracy is quite frankly rather painful. Try to get S ranks, and aim for 95% accuracy or above if you wanna start raking in the PP.
Kouya-

-LeeP- wrote:

fieryrage wrote:

It burns.
It's burning my soul .
xGx

HaruryuuSan
Wuttifuk, you must have cleared Airman with NF lol
Poofie
Japanese, and 83,88% Accuracy? You should run away quickly before other japanese players find you :D
- Marco -
SevenPandas
Try playing some AR8 or AR7 mapes to improve your accuracy. After that go back to 9&10. I got better ranks by going back and forth between difficulties (Eg.) I played a lot of 6-7 stars with no fail probably like you did to get better reaction time and read maps faster, Then when I went back to 4.5-5.5 stars I started FC them with 96-99% accuracy which boosted my rank a lot. So I mean I hope this helps