forum

The most messed up anime you've ever watched?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mafuuu
I haven't really gone into this 'messed up anime' genre. I've only watched School Days and Higurashi so I'd have to go with School Days. Although if manga is included, I'd go with Oyasumi Punpun. The main character's life was the thing that was pretty 'messed up' but still an overall great story.
[-Saiyori-]

Mofu kun wrote:

Corpse party
Agreed
LukaXGAMErs
Yeah, the corpse party is a messed up one. And I watched ALL of the series of boku no pico, so messed up. (my brain's so messed up -_-)
Shurelia
Kill la Kill.

That's my first and last impression about that anime.
Green Platinum

Shurelia wrote:

Kill la Kill.

That's my first and last impression about that anime.
I really don't how it is R-18+ here in Australia.
Although Hotline Miami 2 got banned here so clearly there are people on the classification board who want to keep it's citizens encased in bubblewrap.
[Superstar]_old
Australia is the only country which is worse than Germany with censoring :roll:

Topic: Corpse Party by far, but the game is more intense by a lot
-Nya-
I also think Corpse Party was messed up.

Another too but it was a great anime with a great storyline and art~
fiducia67

Gnamra wrote:

Gantz.

It messed me up.

Yeah the nudity and violence :/ but it was still good overall.
abraker
Haven't finished it, but Demon King Daimao.
Green Platinum

abraker wrote:

Haven't finished it, but Demon King Daimao.
Blast from the recent past
-SayaKai
Corpse party sure rly messed
Green Platinum
No one has posted Gyo

Looking over the thread for the best answers and common serious answers I know:

Corpse Party: Vengeful spirits, serial killer who tortures and cuts out the tongues of children and horror movie tactics ensue

School Days: Jealous ex-girlfriend goes on holiday with protagonists head, also cuts open the chest cavity of the other heroine to see if she was telling the truth about being pregnant

Boku no pico: Gay shota/trap hentai

Grisaia no Kajutsu: A stranded teacher and his students on a school-trip resort to cannibalism and sex happens too.

Malice@doll: Prostitution robots long after humanity is extinct suddenly start developing flesh and physical sensation. Some get addicted to feeling pain and pleasure which the result can only be described as a blood/gore orgy. Not a hentai series btw

Gantz: A grisly adaption of the familiar trapped/truman show. Paints human as being extremely horrible.

Gyo: Giant mechanical walkers start infecting people with a bacteria that causes people to inflate like balloons and turn a putrid shade of green. They then shove metal piping down the bodies orafices and use the bacterias gases to operate, becoming migrating flesh mountains. Not a hentai series btw

Kowaku no Toki: Starts with a bestiality scene. The lead girl by the end has been drugged with all her limbs cut off, baked into pies and sent to her lover Then she is raped though her eye socket. A hentai series
Topic Starter
Nameless

Green Platinum wrote:

No one has posted Gyo

Looking over the thread for the best answers and common serious answers I know:

Corpse Party: Vengeful spirits, serial killer who tortures and cuts out the tongues of children and horror movie tactics ensue

School Days: Jealous ex-girlfriend goes on holiday with protagonists head, also cuts open the chest cavity of the other heroine to see if she was telling the truth about being pregnant

Boku no pico: Gay shota/trap hentai

Grisaia no Kajutsu: A stranded teacher and his students on a school-trip resort to cannibalism and sex happens too.

Malice@doll: Prostitution robots long after humanity is extinct suddenly start developing flesh and physical sensation. Some get addicted to feeling pain and pleasure which the result can only be described as a blood/gore orgy. Not a hentai series btw

Gantz: A grisly adaption of the familiar trapped/truman show. Paints human as being extremely horrible.

Gyo: Giant mechanical walkers start infecting people with a bacteria that causes people to inflate like balloons and turn a putrid shade of green. They then shove metal piping down the bodies orafices and use the bacterias gases to operate, becoming migrating flesh mountains. Not a hentai series btw

Kowaku no Toki: Starts with a bestiality scene. The lead girl by the end has been drugged with all her limbs cut off, baked into pies and sent to her lover Then she is raped though her eye socket. A hentai series
I don't think we can get anime more messed up than these.
The Gambler
Meh, usually hentai series have messed up plots.

I could rant but I'll keep it in check:

- Bible Black
- I Can
- Hakoiri Shojou: Virgin Territory
and many more.
Green Platinum

dagambler999 wrote:

Meh, usually hentai series have messed up plots.

I could rant but I'll keep it in check:

- Bible Black
- I Can
- Hakoiri Shojou: Virgin Territory
and many more.
How does that invalidate it in anyway?
And boku no pico is probably the least messed up there. Just had it because it was kinda common
Kyouki-Kun

Mofu kun wrote:

Corpse party
yep.
And maybe Another
Oh and maybe Tokyo Ghoul Uncensored
xNinjaKittyx
Besides School days, boku no pico and stuff

It's not really messed up, but its just like... "wtf r u doing writer" kinda feel
White Album 1
Telstra3G
+1 for school days.
The ending was so messed up
MoE-Ayase
Higurashi no naku koro ni...messed up anime ever

ChinoKawaii_old
I think Charlotte is one of the messed up anime
especially on ending so messed up
CuticleThong

ChinoKawaii wrote:

I think Charlotte is one of the messed up anime
especially on ending so messed up
Well, I absolutely agree with u. Charlotte last episode ending is still speculative or... anything else
Faust
Messed up ?

Well in my opinion, there are plenty of series that are messed up on various levels.
Shock-value I rarely have had any opportunity to go into (mainly because I don't watch those hentai anime that delve into that sort of thing and so on, etc)

To me, one of the most fucked up shows around is Tsukihime.
People don't want to acknowledge it's existence, redeemed only by it's musical score.

And a couple of others I barely remember.
Jaden
Probably, kiss x sis. I wouldn't say I regret watching it but it definitely was not to watch with the family or your girlfriend.
N0thingSpecial
Emotionally messed up characters that are taken seriously > random victimizing gore fest

- Selector infected Wixoss
- White Album 2
Rocie

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Emotionally messed up characters that are taken seriously > random victimizing gore fest
- Selector infected Wixoss
- White Album 2

Ooooo Wixoss is awesome...O_O
Rocie
Well in some ways I would side with Madoka Magica for the more sad and depressing messed up as it makes you question right and wrong more than once (Kyubey is awesome no matter what you say). Though for a more ehhh dark and sadistic anime I would say Higurashi. Also Higurashi also does bring up serious problems and stuff so I wouldn't say its JUST gore for those who say gore isn't enough.