osu! Vent server! [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
787
show more
thelewa
Oh if you want to listen then you really have to come listen to us finnish people speaking our great language, guaranteed fun times
Mara

ragelewa wrote:

Oh if you want to listen then you really have to come listen to us finnish people speaking our great language, guaranteed fun times
Not sure if serious.
thelewa

LunaticMara wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

Oh if you want to listen then you really have to come listen to us finnish people speaking our great language, guaranteed fun times
Not sure if serious.
Even I'm not sure :D
dkun

LunaticMara wrote:

ragelewa wrote:

Oh if you want to listen then you really have to come listen to us finnish people speaking our great language, guaranteed fun times
Not sure if serious.
no.
just no.
thelewa
WTF ZTROT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SKELETOR WTFFFFFFF MICKEY







WTF
[Love]
I'm in Vent ^^ Thank youuu
RAWR-itsanONION
O.o how do i change from guest to user? :D~ And what's the diff?~
Quaraezha

dkun wrote:

no.
just no.
Look who's talking when I'm around :U
dkun

Quaraezha wrote:

dkun wrote:

no.
just no.
Look who's talking when I'm around :U
TANGINA MO
zaxs
Yay Vent! :D
Mara
Nope Vent! :(
Topic Starter
ztrot
bumpy bump bump I never noticed there was 22 pages on this thread I really should read more.
Mogsy
Coolest of stories, Vent.
dkun
As a tl;dr for the last few pages.

if you do need access, feel free to PM me with your vent username.
+ cool stories!
woahabear

dkun wrote:

+ cool stories!
bro
Wizard Of Orz
Request sent!
boat
so i just message one of you guys with my username or what
foulcoon
message me because im the best vent admin
boat
messaged you because you are the best vent admin



now which room is the coolest
Shellghost
AFK
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply