forum

osu! Vent server! [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
787
show more
Gabi
the vent was good untill you kicked the bots, then it became lame.
anonymous_old

Gabi wrote:

the vent was good untill you kicked the bots, then it became lame.
Oniii~chan.
Remco32
the vent was good untill you moved me from AFK to a room full of bots, then it became lame.
anonymous_old

Remco32 wrote:

the vent was good untill you moved me from AFK to a room full of bots, then it became lame.
Oniii~chan.
RandomJibberish
Hey I got vent am I cool now

It's not like I'll ever be on it or anything but whatever
jockeytiyan

RandomJibberish wrote:

Hey I got vent am I cool now

It's not like I'll ever be on it or anything but whatever

strager wrote:

Oniii~chan.
marksman666
Well...
I didn't know about vent before but...
It would be nice if I use this program :3...
Anyway,

/me is going to buy mic orz...
orioncomet
Hi mew @jockeytiyan
jockeytiyan
lulz
Topic Starter
ztrot
I'll be on every day but no one is there :(
Mara

ztrot wrote:

I'll be on every day but no one is there :(
I'd like to take your loneliness away, but I'm afraid I'm not good at talking in vent.
Pokebis

ztrot wrote:

I'll be on every day but no one is there :(
I think you're on late at night for all of us. I'm on everyday too and there are usually a few people.
anonymous_old

Pokebis wrote:

ztrot wrote:

I'll be on every day but no one is there :(
I think you're on late at night for all of us. I'm on everyday too and there are usually a few people.
Posted: 12 Apr 2010, 23:11
It's gotten more active now~
Derekku
Hello!
Mara
I feel like a retard while I'm there.
Pokebis
I feel myself a retard while I'm there.
I need to get better at teaching English. :?
Mara

Pokebis wrote:

I need to get better at teaching English. :?
I-I'm sorry, teacher!
orioncomet
Oniiiii~channnn
Gabi

orioncomet wrote:

Oniiiii~channnn
Oniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~chaaaannn
Ph0X
:>
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply