forum

Asier Oreitia - Static Quest Stage Music

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AndRay2014
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 21 de fevereiro de 2015 at 16:47:15

Artist: Asier Oreitia
Title: Static Quest Stage Music
Source: Static Quest
Tags: Video Game Instrumental 8-bit
BPM: 138
Filesize: 5427kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,36 stars, 101 notes)
  2. Normal (2,06 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Asier Oreitia - Static Quest Stage Music
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st beatmap! I'm still learning how to create maps, any tips will go great!
Any mod/ m4m proposal please PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Genre 8-bit/Video Game/Instrumental

For guest difficulties, (if any) please attach at this forum and PM me.
Please help with metadata, to find (if exists) real song name
More difficulties to come, please check!

Changelog: 07/01/2015 00:09:456 (3) - size increased on Easy.
01:43:604 (10) - minor grid adjustment
-general repositioning for uncovering notes
08/01/2015: Special thanks for alheak and mindtrap87 for their modding
Complete update: fixed offset, resnapped notes, simplified Easy, changed slider shapes.

09/01/2015: Special thanks to ryindigo for another mod!
Fixed AIMod problems (finally discovered what's letterbox!) and changed some notes and sliders.

21/01/2015: Long time no see. Special thanks to terametis for another mod!
Reduced hitsound volume, resnapped Kiai and changed a few notes.

26/01/2015: Still some changes! Removed some distance snapping problems, realigned some notes, changed rhythm in a few places. And thanks to ryindigo! (again lol)

13/02/2015: Long time no see (again). Easy changed: last overlaps reduced, improved flow. (To do: adjust hitsounds and change Normal)

16/02/2015: Finished those minor adjustments. Normal and Easy have a new (small) set of hitsounds. Removed overlaps

17/02/2015: Another mod! Special thanks to Bakueijin
-Reduced overall hitsound volume on Easy and a change on 2 slider's positions

21/02/2015: Yet another mod! Special thanks to tkRustle
-Aesthetical changes, mostly
-Some minor rhythm resnapping
Furryy
Can I help?
Alheak
Hi, M4M

Color code:
Unrankable - You must change it if you want it ranked.
Important - Probably broke a guideline or something that should be changed ASAP.
Suggestion - Feel free to ignore those if you prefer what you did.

General
If the artist has a stage name (I see KyB0z on the mp3's name), you should put this one.
Offset to 24. Don't forget to Timing -> Resnap All Notes afterwards.
Your map is almost 4 minutes long and it sounds the same pretty much everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I really like 8-bit music, this one is great but 4 minutes of this song is going to bore a lot of people. You should shorten it, keep only your favorite part or remix it by keeping only a little bit of everything (harder but possible if you're used to do Audio Editing).
You should put 8-bit in the tags.
00:06:980 - Timing -> Set Current Position as Preview Point. This is to decide what part of your song will play in the map selection screen when you select it.

Now assuming you did those changes:

Easy
Use a Beat Snap Divisor of maximum 1/2 for Easy, you won't need more. I'm saying this but even 1/2 is too much because you'll probably never use red ticks (and you should not here for Easy).
00:07:741 (2) - Yon can't put anything on a blue tick in Easy, it is too difficult to read and in this case it doesn't even fit. Change everytime this happens again.

I'll stop the case-by-case modding because I'll just repeat myself and you need to learn things instead of just fixing them one by one. Please don't take it the wrong way, I'm here to help you, but you'll probably have to remap your mapset.

Listen less to the melody and more to the rhythm for Easy, and of course keep it simple.

Relying on the melody is too random for Easy thus too hard to read.

Slow down the track (bottom-right corner) if you're not sure where a beat is.

Objects should not overlap in Easy, it's too hard to read. Be very consistent in your spacing, distance snap is more than a friend here.

03:18:502 (1) - Spinners shouldn't be more than 5 or 7 seconds long.

Normal
Most of the things of Easy apply here too, read this and this if you haven't already for a more complete help. Visit the General Questions subforum for more guides and help.

Use an Approach Rate of 3 or 4, too much things on the screen is confusing and Normal players can easily handle faster AR. The Overall Difficulty can be a little higher too. Look at other recent beatmaps' difficulties to get a general idea of what Difficulty settings you should be using.

Here's my mod, I know this is a M4M but don't feel obligated to mod my map if you can't do it.
Everybody's been there, I know what it is to make a first beatmap! :)
You don't have to put this much things in your first post, and others can just send you a private message instead of a mail for GDs and such.

Good luck!
mindtrap87
Yeah!!!! I finally got time to mod your map!! Please remember that anything i say here that seems discouraging, is to help you and not offend you. Also thsis is my first mod ever, so please forgive me of any mistakes i make, or things that i missed. Sorry that i took so long to do this :cry: .

General Ok so i played both your maps and took a look at them in the editor, and here is what i found. (these apply to both difficulties)

Good - The list below includes attributes of the songs that i personally found good, and that i believe gives them potential for ranking.
- Really fun song.
- Captured the 8-bit style of the music with the mapping.
- Color combo match the background.
- Good variation of circles, sliders, and spinners.
- Good use of break times.
- Both difficulties have similar patterns, and seem related to each other.

Things to change - This list includes attributes of both songs that i strongly believe should be taken into consideration, failing to do so might prevent the ranking of this map. :!:
-The BPM is precise, but the Offset needs to be around 25. Because the offset is slightly of, most of the notes tend to hit before the beat. this can be confusing to the player, and throw them off for most of the song. (This is the most important step of creating a beatmap, since the whole song will seem wrong, no matter how much work you put into it.) If you are still having trouble with timing i recommend that you take a look a this video.

here is the URL in case its not working--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nsbrOhLE9w

- Note resnap needs to be done after the time has been fixed. i recommend that you stay to the beat, for most of the song if possible. All you have to do is move the notes over in the time line. Place them in the white ticks, and not in the blue or red. you can slow down the song to make sure that you got the notes right.

- Overlapping notes. this are notes ( most likely sliders ) that end up on top of each other. This is not a big problem, but it is recommended that you try to stay away from these, since they can be confusing, and not everyone likes them.

Conclusion
This is a great map that can definitely make it to the ranking list. like you, i am new at creating maps, and it took me a few tries before i got a map that was even mod worthy. Please dont give up on this map as i want to see it develop over time. ill be there to help if i can. Just send me a PM if you ever need anything. :D
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

alheak wrote:

General
If the artist has a stage name (I see KyB0z on the mp3's name), you should put this one.
Sorry, bad mp3 naming. KyB0z is the server. Artist is really Asier Oreitia
Offset to 24. Don't forget to Timing -> Resnap All Notes afterwards.
Done. Thanks!
Your map is almost 4 minutes long and it sounds the same pretty much everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I really like 8-bit music, this one is great but 4 minutes of this song is going to bore a lot of people. You should shorten it, keep only your favorite part or remix it by keeping only a little bit of everything (harder but possible if you're used to do Audio Editing).
I know the song is large. but I can't find a section to cut without damaging the music's connection. anyway, thanks.
You should put 8-bit in the tags.
Done.
00:06:980 - Timing -> Set Current Position as Preview Point. This is to decide what part of your song will play in the map selection screen when you select it.
Good idea! The old preview was a dumb choice. Done.

Easy
Use a Beat Snap Divisor of maximum 1/2 for Easy, you won't need more. I'm saying this but even 1/2 is too much because you'll probably never use red ticks (and you should not here for Easy).
00:07:741 (2) - Yon can't put anything on a blue tick in Easy, it is too difficult to read and in this case it doesn't even fit. Change everytime this happens again.
Right. Also simplified Easy, so thanks.

Listen less to the melody and more to the rhythm for Easy, and of course keep it simple.
The music has no obvious rhythm, but I fused some sliders and hitcircles, to make it easier

Relying on the melody is too random for Easy thus too hard to read.
Same as before.

Slow down the track (bottom-right corner) if you're not sure where a beat is.
Nice tip.

Objects should not overlap in Easy, it's too hard to read. Be very consistent in your spacing, distance snap is more than a friend here.
Altough I respected distance snapping, fixed.

03:18:502 (1) - Spinners shouldn't be more than 5 or 7 seconds long.
Now it's a break.

Normal
Most of the things of Easy apply here too, read this and this if you haven't already for a more complete help. Visit the General Questions subforum for more guides and help.

Use an Approach Rate of 3 or 4, too much things on the screen is confusing and Normal players can easily handle faster AR. The Overall Difficulty can be a little higher too. Look at other recent beatmaps' difficulties to get a general idea of what Difficulty settings you should be using.
Done. Thanks
Nice mod! ;)
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

mindtrap87 wrote:

Good - The list below includes attributes of the songs that i personally found good, and that i believe gives them potential for ranking.
- Really fun song.
- Captured the 8-bit style of the music with the mapping.
- Color combo match the background.
- Good variation of circles, sliders, and spinners.
- Good use of break times.
- Both difficulties have similar patterns, and seem related to each other.
Thanks!
Things to change -
-The BPM is precise, but the Offset needs to be around 25. Fixed

- Note resnap needs to be done after the time has been fixed. i recommend that you stay to the beat, for most of the song if possible. All you have to do is move the notes over in the time line. Place them in the white ticks, and not in the blue or red. you can slow down the song to make sure that you got the notes right. Done.

- Overlapping notes. this are notes ( most likely sliders ) that end up on top of each other. This is not a big problem, but it is recommended that you try to stay away from these, since they can be confusing, and not everyone likes them. Fixed.Thanks!
Thanks for your advices, and good job!
ryindigo
Hi! First time modding : D

General
Hmm..

02:01:763 to 02:15:676 (1) and 02:26:110 (1) to 02:45:241 (2) - those are really fun parts especially in Normal ;) - make two kiais

You should really look at AI mod, since your tags, preview points,
and the choice to allow letterbox in breaks don't match between the difficulties.

A trick would be opening the .osu files in Notepad and copy and pasting the missing tags and the preview point.

Easy
Important:

Make hit objects more visible - some of the circles are hidden behind sliders.

ex. make this

into

Also, make sure you make the start of new hit objects close to the ends of the previous ones, otherwise it would be confusing for beginners - they'll accidentally hit the ends of the new sliders first or they'll be confused where the next note is. Edit: pay attention to distance snap first :oops:

Also, change the Approach Rate and Overall Difficulty to 3.

00:13:937 (1) - Make this slider like the one you made in Normal, since when the slider ball hits the reverse arrow, it sounds offbeat.
02:42:415 (2) - move the end of this slider to the red tick.

02:43:502 (1,2,3) - move the end of the (1) 1/2 to the left. Then move (2) 1/2 to the left. Finally, move (3) 1/2 to the left and drag the end back to the white tick (where it was before).

Suggestions:
Try not to start/end notes on blue ticks in Easy.
01:51:328 (1) - make this a circle and/or center it since it's right before a spinner.
02:52:197 (1)- center this slider?

Normal
Important:

Move the ends of these sliders 1/4 to the left:

- 00:07:850 (3)
- 00:11:328 (2)
- 01:27:741 (3)
- 02:42:415 (2)

01:51:437 (1) - Make the slider like the one you did in Easy. I suggest you make this a circle and put it right in the middle, since it's before a spinner.
01:55:023 (1) - Make this spinner a tick longer and move the start of the spinner 1/4 to the left.

02:38:829 (2) - move this 1/4 to the right.

02:45:241 (2,1) - make like this:

03:18:502 (1,1) - Make the first spinner start earlier (on the white tick), make the second spinner start 1/4 later and make both spinners end on white ticks, since they sound offbeat when landing on the blue ticks.

Suggestions:

Use a higher slider velocity than Easy.

02:52:197 (1) - Put this slider in the center

If you would like me to clarify some things, feel free to ask via pm
Awesome job on your map - great hitsounds, style, and it's quite fun.
You might have to rearrange a lot of notes in Easy, though (sorry for making you do that :( )
Anyways, hope my mod was helpful :)

Edit: sorry I made a careless mistake somewhere -
SPOILER
02:43:502 (1,2,3) - move the end of the (1) 1/2 to the left. Then move (2) 1/2 to the left. Finally, move (3) 1/2 to the left and drag the end back to the white tick (where it was before).
Make it like this instead:

Still drag the end of (3) back to where it was before.
Simotorre
Hi! i haven't actually found big problems in your diffs except in some points where is not respected the distance between hitobjects. Check AiMod for each diffs and select the small box near refresh, it will show all the compose problems. If you solve that the map will run without problems.
terametis
Hi, from m4m :3
My English is so bad, please forgive :lol:

Black = suggestion.  Blue = suggetion, but important thing for me. Red = Error Element.
These are all suggestions. so you can reject them without reason.

[Normal]
I notice you are newbie mapper.
I can't tell you a lot because my English is so bad. You need learning from other mapper.
You can find amazing good map from Ranked map, at first try to mimic them :3
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Normal

Hitsound
  1. Try to adjust volume. This volume is a bit noisy for me :3
    https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Timing
General
  1. Kiai resnap to 02:01:763.
  2. 00:48:502 (4) - For novice players, I recommend to unify spacing.
  3. 01:00:241 (2) - This is probably readable by approach circle. But I don't recommend non-DS-mapping like this. If you ignore DS, it should be readable by beginners.  *DS = Distance Snap
    e.g.
    1. Have a long time until the next note.
    2. It is a pattern of clearly repeat.
  4. 03:11:328 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm is hard to read. Please try to consider another pattern :3
[Easy]
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Easy

Hitsound
  1. Same as suggestion to Normal.
General
  1. 00:12:850 (3) - Hide such slider is very dangerous for Easy diff.
  2. 01:23:937 (1) - hmm, This is so difficult. It might be a good way for experienced player. But I don't think for beginners.
  3. 01:27:415 (1) - ^
  4. 01:55:023 (1) - (nazi)You put this spinner in different time to Normal diff.
  5. 02:04:154 (2,1) - Same as suggestion to Normal's 01:00:241. For example, 02:14:589 (3,1) have 1/2 rhythm. But here is 1/1. It will probably confused beginners.
I am looking forward to your future :)
good luck ~<3
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

ryindigo wrote:

Hi! First time modding : D Nice job then!

General
02:01:763 to 02:15:676 (1) and 02:26:110 (1) to 02:45:241 (2) - those are really fun parts especially in Normal ;) - make two kiais
Actually, I made a Kiai before but removed it. Thanks!

You should really look at AI mod, since your tags, preview points,
and the choice to allow letterbox in breaks don't match between the difficulties.
Changed! I looked at AIMod but forgot to save before.

Easy
Important:

Make hit objects more visible - some of the circles are hidden behind sliders.

Fixed.(Now really) Thanks!

Also, make sure you make the start of new hit objects close to the ends of the previous ones, otherwise it would be confusing for beginners - they'll accidentally hit the ends of the new sliders first or they'll be confused where the next note is. Edit: pay attention to distance snap first :oops:
Actually, I didn't find a place with this. Please comment/PM with the exact place if you find it again.

Also, change the Approach Rate and Overall Difficulty to 3.
I disagree. (no offense) I think the easier Easy is, the better. It's for the real beginners

00:13:937 (1) - Make this slider like the one you made in Normal, since when the slider ball hits the reverse arrow, it sounds offbeat.
Oops! Fixed.
02:42:415 (2) - move the end of this slider to the red tick.
Done. Thanks!

Suggestions:
Try not to start/end notes on blue ticks in Easy.
Oops again!. Editor's Resnap All Beats disappointed me. Thanks!
01:51:328 (1) - make this a circle and/or center it since it's right before a spinner.
02:52:197 (1)- center this slider?
Both done.

Normal
Important:

Move the ends of these sliders 1/4 to the left:

- 00:07:850 (3)
- 00:11:328 (2)
- 01:27:741 (3)
- 02:42:415 (2)
Fixed

01:51:437 (1) - Make the slider like the one you did in Easy. I suggest you make this a circle and put it right in the middle, since it's before a spinner.
Actually, I want to emphasize both ticks. Centered anyway. Thanks!
01:55:023 (1) - Make this spinner a tick longer and move the start of the spinner 1/4 to the left.
Fixed.

02:38:829 (2) - move this 1/4 to the right.
Done.

02:45:241 (2,1) - make like this:

03:18:502 (1,1) - Make the first spinner start earlier (on the white tick), make the second spinner start 1/4 later and make both spinners end on white ticks, since they sound offbeat when landing on the blue ticks.
Done. Thanks!

Suggestions:

Use a higher slider velocity than Easy.
Again I disagree. I made Easy to be a preparation for Normal. So what's the point in changing slider velocity?

02:52:197 (1) - Put this slider in the center Good idea.

Awesome job on your map - great hitsounds, style, and it's quite fun. Thanks!
You might have to rearrange a lot of notes in Easy, though (sorry for making you do that :( ) Not a problem :) And not as hard as you might think. Anyway, it's better than not ranking the map because of this.
Anyways, hope my mod was helpful :) That's why I gave you a kudosu ;)

Edit: sorry I made a careless mistake somewhere -
SPOILER
Make it like this instead:

Still drag the end of (3) back to where it was before. Fixed! Thanks!
Thanks for all the hard work!
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

Simotorre wrote:

Hi! i haven't actually found big problems in your diffs except in some points where is not respected the distance between hitobjects.
Weird. I've tried to respect distance snapping. Anyway, if it doesn't affect game play then it's fine (it looks like small distances)
Check AiMod for each diffs and select the small box near refresh, it will show all the compose problems. If you solve that the map will run without problems.
Nice tip! (For BAT's : ) Worth a kudosu as it's a powerful tool I didn't know how to use
If you want to get better at mods, try looking at every mod in this section and realize what you didn't notice. And practice makes perfect!
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

terametis wrote:

Hi, from m4m :3
My English is so bad, please forgive :lol:

Black = suggestion.  Blue = suggetion, but important thing for me. Red = Error Element.
These are all suggestions. so you can reject them without reason.

[Normal]
I notice you are newbie mapper.
I can't tell you a lot because my English is so bad. You need learning from other mapper. Well, I'm still a newbie
You can find amazing good map from Ranked map, at first try to mimic them :3 It's easier to learn following my natural style. ;)
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Normal

Hitsound
  1. Try to adjust volume. This volume is a bit noisy for me :3
    If you think so.... Reduced to 80%
    https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Timing
General
  1. Kiai resnap to 02:01:763.Damned 1 milisecond! :oops: Fixed
  2. 00:48:502 (4) - For novice players, I recommend to unify spacing. Done!
  3. 01:00:241 (2) - This is probably readable by approach circle. But I don't recommend non-DS-mapping like this. If you ignore DS, it should be readable by beginners.  *DS = Distance Snap Fixed!
    e.g.
    1. Have a long time until the next note.
    2. It is a pattern of clearly repeat.
  4. 03:11:328 (1,2,3,4) - This rhythm is hard to read. Please try to consider another pattern :3 Rhythm simplified, removed first note, making beats uniform
[Easy]
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Easy

Hitsound
  1. Same as suggestion to Normal.
General
  1. 00:12:850 (3) - Hide such slider is very dangerous for Easy diff. Done
  2. 01:23:937 (1) - hmm, This is so difficult. It might be a good way for experienced player. But I don't think for beginners.
  3. 01:27:415 (1) - ^ About start and end points getting mixed? Both fixed
  4. 01:55:023 (1) - (nazi)You put this spinner in different time to Normal diff. ... :oops: Fixed
  5. 02:04:154 (2,1) - Same as suggestion to Normal's 01:00:241. For example, 02:14:589 (3,1) have 1/2 rhythm. But here is 1/1. It will probably confused beginners.Well, in this point I don't agree. I simply fused some sliders and circles from Normal to Easy. No rhythm change. But if you break some sliders, the rhythm gets hard. (See Normal)
I am looking forward to your future :)
good luck ~<3Thanks!
Bakuenjin
From M4M.
Sooo, first time modding:

First of all: As already said by Alheak, the beatmap is simply too long with this kind of music. But I really like the song itself and your retro-style ;)
All Ranking Criteria is matched.
Easy diff
Offset, Sliderspeed, combo-lenght is fine.
Important: 00:13:937 (1) - The slider maybe is too close to the HP-Bar. Maybe make 2 Sliders or let the slider go to the right a bit earlier.
My own opinion. Change it if you want: It feels like some notes from 00:28:719 (1) - 01:16:110 (2) are off, because the sound of the song is a bit softly. Since this is an easy diff, some people might get problems with it.

The other stuff is really well made and has his own unique flow.

Normal diff
As the Easy diff the Offset, Sliderspeed and combo-lenght is fine.
No important problems, just some of my own opinion:
00:28:719 (1) - 01:16:110 (4) is the same as I said in Easy, newbies could get the beat wrong due to the softly sound of the song.

This was all pretty much. No offense in what I wrote, it simply was my opinion and thoughts while going through your map.
Hope this really helped D:

P.S.: Totally not satisfied with my mod.
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

Bakuenjin wrote:

From M4M.
Sooo, first time modding:

First of all: As already said by Alheak, the beatmap is simply too long with this kind of music. But I really like the song itself and your retro-style ;)
All Ranking Criteria is matched. Thanks! Good to know!
Easy diff
Offset, Sliderspeed, combo-lenght is fine.
Important: 00:13:937 (1) - The slider maybe is too close to the HP-Bar. Maybe make 2 Sliders or let the slider go to the right a bit earlier.
Fixed
My own opinion. Change it if you want: It feels like some notes from 00:28:719 (1) - 01:16:110 (2) are off, because the sound of the song is a bit softly. Since this is an easy diff, some people might get problems with it.
Reduced hitsound volume so players can hear the rhythm

Normal diff
As the Easy diff the Offset, Sliderspeed and combo-lenght is fine.
No important problems, just some of my own opinion:
00:28:719 (1) - 01:16:110 (4) is the same as I said in Easy, newbies could get the beat wrong due to the softly sound of the song.
Reduced hitsound volume so players can hear the rhythm

Hope this really helped D: Actually it did; had forgotten to lower hitsound volume on Easy. Also an important Ranking Criteria broken.
Thanks for the mod and for all the hard work!
In April
Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit, the square geometry theme is lovely and generally it feels good so far.
Have some minor suggestions/ideas/aesthetical notes. If some these were intended, ignore them.
Easy
SPOILER
00:12:415 (2) - feels better if you would move this one up so it would be on halfscreen horizontally
00:13:937 (1) - slider reverse point hits a beat, but end point doesnt, feels empty, maybe extend by a half of white tick or add a circle.
01:29:371 (3) - slight part pointing above the entry circle
01:20:893 (2) - consider making a short slider instead of this one right to the next beat(red tick), feels much better for ending beat that way.
Normal
SPOILER
00:12:850 (4) - This one need to end near next slider, you place next tick points nearby throughout the map, dont ignore this one.
02:37:632 (4) - move this around to make a straight corner
01:09:154 (4) - not geometrically correct relevant to 3
01:11:980 (3) - ^^same but relevant to 2
02:11:110 (2) - move up to be on same horizontal level with next circle relevant to ending point.
03:31:980 (4) - Same as the last suggestion for easy.

Cheers :lol:
Topic Starter
AndRay2014

tkRustle wrote:

Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit, the square geometry theme is lovely and generally it feels good so far. Thanks!
Have some minor suggestions/ideas/aesthetical notes. If some these were intended, ignore them.
Easy
SPOILER
00:12:415 (2) - feels better if you would move this one up so it would be on halfscreen horizontally Fixed
00:13:937 (1) - slider reverse point hits a beat, but end point doesnt, feels empty, maybe extend by a half of white tick or add a circle. Removed repeat and added another slider
01:29:371 (3) - slight part pointing above the entry circle I really appreciate your suggestions but I couldn't understand this. Can you PM me with a image? Sorry for the inconvenience
01:20:893 (2) - consider making a short slider instead of this one right to the next beat(red tick), feels much better for ending beat that way.
Something's wrong. 01:20:893 (2) - isn't an ending. Also, can you provide a image?
Normal
SPOILER
00:12:850 (4) - This one need to end near next slider, you place next tick points nearby throughout the map, dont ignore this one. Oops. Fixed
02:37:632 (4) - move this around to make a straight corner Also done
01:09:154 (4) - not geometrically correct relevant to 3
01:11:980 (3) - ^^same but relevant to 2 Both fixed
02:11:110 (2) - move up to be on same horizontal level with next circle relevant to ending point. Done
03:31:980 (4) - Same as the last suggestion for easy. Also done

Cheers :lol: Thanks! Good luck to you too!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.