forum

Hey what type of music do you listen?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikamena
Hey what type of music do you listen?
My favorite type of music is DUBSTEP!

P.S: Yes i speak bad... I know this... Im Italian!

Bye!
IkamenaOsu ;)
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I listen to rock, pop, hip-hop, r&b, smooth jazz, edm, and video game music.
Topic Starter
Ikamena
Ah cool! :D
Bye!
B1rd
whatever I have to to get dem pps
sunpum
All kinds... pop(american, japanese, korean) some rock, some instrumental, some dubstep,.. idk what else..
Topic Starter
Ikamena
Cool! ;)
Topic Starter
Ikamena
But i dont listen only Dubstep... I listen to Vocaloids,Japanese Music and more!
Bye!
IkamenaOsu ;)
TheNekoNextDoor
Idol songs (Love Live!)
J-pop, K-pop
J-rock, Rock in general
EDM and the subgenres
Anime songs
Vocaloid songs
and many more stuff... >o<
[N]ephy
J-pop , instrumental songs ; some openings/endings or OST of animes :3
JackBezarius18
Heavy Metal...Rock..Rock n Roll...New Age...Synth Pop...Instrumental...Classic...Chiptune.
But honestly, I prefer over The Rock and Metal, but in the decade of the 80s.
Raisha Millenia
Dubstep, Home Mix, R&B, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Pop, Screamo, New Age, Classical Songs, and all songs at the 80s~
YamiHikari
Cool, dubstep <3 I personally listen to Electronic music like DnB, Dubstep, House, Future Bass(maybe?) , Trance. Some Vocaloid, Japanese songs, anime songs, and also Touhou arranges.
Birdy
Every type as long as it's pleasing.

Hardcore, Gabber, Dream Pop, Progressive Metal, Psytrance, Downtempo, Glitch, Noise, Dubstep, Rave, Hard Trance, Psycore, Psybient, Chillbient, Funk, Liquid Funk, Liquid Dubstep, Dark DnB, Classical, Future Bass, Juke, Progressive Trance, IDM, Breakcore, Breakbeat, Alternative Rock, English Pop, J-Pop, Japanoise, Dark Ambient, Drone, Hardstyle, Speedcore, just to name a few that first came to my mind.
Xerxes Break
Post-Hardcore
Deathcore
Metalcore
Sometimes d'n'b
LigerZero
japanese hardcore, japanese pop and japanese rock

plus
dangdut from indonesia
Cerulean Veyron
Here we go~

Alternative Rock, Normal Rock, Techno-pop, Synthpop, K-pop, E-pop, Soundtrack, (Post) Hardcore, Dance, Instrumental, Electronic(a), Electro pop, DnB, Country, Classic/Jazz pop, Dubstep, Drumstep, Eurohouse, R&B

... I guess that's all :3/
chaee
Everything

K-pop
Jrock
Cpop
VOCALOID
Alternative rock
Synthpop
Dubstep
Darkwave
Hardcore
Visual kei
Classic rock
Indie
Electronic
Drone
Noise
Chiptune
Ambient dub
Melodic dubstep
Speed core
Metal

Hmm.. I guess I listen to anything that sounds good to me.
Topic Starter
Ikamena

YamiHikari wrote:

Cool, dubstep <3 I personally listen to Electronic music like DnB, Dubstep, House, Future Bass(maybe?) , Trance. Some Vocaloid, Japanese songs, anime songs, and also Touhou arranges.
And i listen more types of music! Like Japanese music, Vocaloids, More and More!
Bye!
Ikamena ;)
Topic Starter
Ikamena

Gray Veyron wrote:

Here we go~

Alternative Rock, Normal Rock, Techno-pop, Synthpop, K-pop, E-pop, Soundtrack, (Post) Hardcore, Dance, Instrumental, Electronic(a), Electro pop, DnB, Country, Classic/Jazz pop, Dubstep, Drumstep, Eurohouse, R&B

... I guess that's all :3/
Wow! Much types of music!
Bye!
Ikamena ;)
DeletedUser_3473174
-
inflex
Every single type of Rock, mainly by my spotifys playlist to playin LoL, alternative, synthpop, also some kind of pops. And every other song that I like :)
KagurachanB
Metal (specially Heavy Metal, Black metal and Nu metal), Hard rock, gothic rock, also I love 70's, 80's and 90's pop, and Kei
Straw Hat
Metalcore, speedcore, dubstep and hip hop
K3la
Mostly electronic, can't really name all the sub-genres, but electronic in general.
Most notably dubstep, house.
Pretty much anything that has the right kind of sound and spirit to it.
But aside from electronic, I listen to a very broad scale of music, almost anything goes.
Kunieda
Mostly instrumental, from games, bms related etc
- K a t h -
J-Pop
J-Rock
Instrumental
Dubstep
Pop
Rock
Synthpop
Vocaloid
HaruryuuSan