1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
04:23:246 (4) - parallel with 3 and a bit down is more fit imo. wtf I thought I already removed this message.

well it's fine that so many red because I just want to mention something that I want you to reconsider that they are fine or how you confident with it or you can find a better way. more like an opinion that want you to meh.

yea yea my mod is bad, everyone knows. :(
posted
Hi Kroytz, modding as request (no m4m, but thanks for the offer)

Rosenkreuz

How about just calling it Rosenkreuz? And not with tons of - .

00:06:836 (2) - I think the flow here doesn't work well. Shouldn't it be more like following 00:06:169 (1) - 's shape? So.. basically move it up, so it follows it better. Rerarrange the rest while you're at it then.
00:11:502 (1) - You can certainly improve this curve.
00:16:169 (2,3) - I can actually imagine a SV change (progessing, higher) being fun, since her voice gets stronger each slider.
00:20:669 (8) - Not sure why the first "part" of the slider isn't a curve nor a wave..
00:26:836 (5) - DS should actually be higher here as the vocal is pretty strong here (and you have a really big spacing 00:26:002 (4) - , where it's not so strong imo)
00:39:518 (2,3,4) - I'm actually not a fan of this technique at all, since 1/4 circle to circle / slider usually plays pretty bad. It's up to you, but it will drastically improve the gameplay if you could make it differently (aka slider to circle / slider)
00:43:210 - Pretty important beat missed out here.
00:48:055 (6,7,8) - These ones could somehow differ from 00:47:479 (1,2,3,4,5) - these one, since well, the piano is kinda more oustanding here. Up to you whether you want to give it more emphasis, I'm not sure if sudden bigger spacing would work on this BPM.
00:50:248 (1) - I can imagine this flow being really sharp, too sharp almost.Wouldn't it flow better if you moved it to the right?
00:50:940 (3,4,5) - You combine these to a pattern, but actually they are not related to each other in the music. 00:50:940 (3) - this is definitely not part of 00:51:171 (4,5) - . You should rethink this pattern.
00:57:979 (2,3) - That flow is somewhat straight, and again I doubt this is pretty fun.. wouldn't it be more fun to move it to the bottom right? Maybe like so.. http://puu.sh/hHxVF/77eecf62ff.jpg
01:00:402 (1,2) - Why are these two the same, but 00:59:479 (1,2) - aren't?
01:04:786 (4) - CTRL + G this to follow your logic.
01:10:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you compare the spacing .. well you got 1/1 breaks and 1/2 gaps, and somehow I fail differ them even in editor (looking at the spacing).. Please take a look again at this part and see if the spacing really makes sense. 01:12:286 (8,1) - Just take a look at this, it's the same as 01:11:017 (3,4) - this for example, but it's 1/2 vs. 1/1
01:14:940 (3) - Pretty bad idea to ignore the downbeat here. Shorten this slider and definitely make it clickable, even if you won't be able to follow the vocals explicitely.
01:19:786 (1) - Something like 340 216 will definitely improve the flow too.
01:29:710 (3) - ^ (downbeat)
01:32:594 (4) - NC to indicate the SV change.
01:37:094 (3) - ^ (downbeat)
01:38:940 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Looks somewhat messy, unstructured, overlapping even. Please put more effort in that one.
01:41:940 (5,6,7,8) - Uh.. i doubt this "line flow" flows at all... hard to give a suggestion but try zig zag maybe? o_O
01:49:671 (2) - Please give the player movement. Stacks like that play horrendous I suppose, because you just let the player stop for basically no reason. Can't imagine that being good in a fast BPM map. 160 352 ?
01:51:056 (8) - Welp... would actually stack on 1 to fix it.. but not stack on the slider end for sure.
02:08:940 (1,2,3) - come on, spam some NC. best mod point EVER
02:35:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - uhm.. where do you hear these 1/4? They are not really existent here.. is the overmap really needed? I don't think so.
02:41:017 (5) - Bad shape.
02:42:863 (2,3,4,5) - well it looks weird having a curve (last part of slider) and then the circles go in a straight line upwards... try rearranging that , maybe curving the circle positioning a bit.
02:47:478 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These squares aren't made properly, please use CTRL + SHIFT + D to create polygon circle patterns. I mean .. they should all have the same distance if you want them being a real square.
02:53:363 (9,1,1) - You sure the NCing is correct here?
02:55:555 (1,2) - swap NC, maybe rearrange the NCing for this slow part because it seems quite messed up to me.
03:40:093 (1,2) - according to your logic these 2 should be the same too..
04:27:400 (1,2,3) - U KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE, ZIPPITY ZIP kwat
04:35:246 (1,2,3,4) - Not executed properly, the stream part looks off.
04:36:400 (1) - Man what's this appendix-like ending of the silder ? Please get rid off that..
04:44:708 (4) - You probably forgot NC here.
04:44:708 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Well I don't really have to say anything against it, but I do think it's quite boring and 1-2 circles would actually help; also to get at least SOME balance to the following pattern: 04:51:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - .. where you basically have a "circles-go-nuts" pattern .. yup.
05:02:477 (2,3) - Too sharp flow as it would flow good. Move 3 to the left is my suggstion.
05:11:708 (2) - Bad flow, why is it even not aspaced evenly? 420 264 will fix both problems.
05:12:054 (4) - 192 216
05:12:169 (5) - 52 168, same as above, flow doesn't seem optimal here to me, as well as the spacing.

Yuuup, that's it! Please go over your map again and go over all slider shapes again, as most of them look quite... duhh. Sometimes I could've imagined patterning a bit more interesting, since most of the map is just built out of stuff like 01:04:094 (1,2) - .

Star for the effort, good luck.
posted

Irreversible wrote:

Hi Kroytz, modding as request (no m4m, but thanks for the offer)

Rosenkreuz

How about just calling it Rosenkreuz? And not with tons of - . idk I just followed how the website album named it http://arsmagnaxxx.web.fc2.com/ars017.html It uses those special dashes but osu won't recognize it if you use them.

00:06:836 (2) - I think the flow here doesn't work well. Shouldn't it be more like following 00:06:169 (1) - 's shape? So.. basically move it up, so it follows it better. Rerarrange the rest while you're at it then. Lol i just changed the pattern entirely and made (1) as two notes.
00:11:502 (1) - You can certainly improve this curve. and it has improved greatly.
00:16:169 (2,3) - I can actually imagine a SV change (progessing, higher) being fun, since her voice gets stronger each slider. nice idea. implemented~
00:20:669 (8) - Not sure why the first "part" of the slider isn't a curve nor a wave.. I'm not sure either but I changed it. Other slider looked like shit anyways lbr.
00:26:836 (5) - DS should actually be higher here as the vocal is pretty strong here (and you have a really big spacing 00:26:002 (4) - , where it's not so strong imo)
00:39:518 (2,3,4) - I'm actually not a fan of this technique at all, since 1/4 circle to circle / slider usually plays pretty bad. It's up to you, but it will drastically improve the gameplay if you could make it differently (aka slider to circle / slider) i'll try to make something work. (3) isn't spaced right either.
00:43:210 - Pretty important beat missed out here.
00:48:055 (6,7,8) - These ones could somehow differ from 00:47:479 (1,2,3,4,5) - these one, since well, the piano is kinda more oustanding here. Up to you whether you want to give it more emphasis, I'm not sure if sudden bigger spacing would work on this BPM. Yeah, I think keeping it evenly spaced would help make it look a little more structured and easier for the player. Spacing those might look a tad over the top.
00:50:248 (1) - I can imagine this flow being really sharp, too sharp almost.Wouldn't it flow better if you moved it to the right? I guess it does. Fixed.
00:50:940 (3,4,5) - You combine these to a pattern, but actually they are not related to each other in the music. 00:50:940 (3) - this is definitely not part of 00:51:171 (4,5) - . You should rethink this pattern. well fuk me in the ass randy, guess its back to the drawing board. remapping~
00:57:979 (2,3) - That flow is somewhat straight, and again I doubt this is pretty fun.. wouldn't it be more fun to move it to the bottom right? Maybe like so.. http://puu.sh/hHxVF/77eecf62ff.jpg
01:00:402 (1,2) - Why are these two the same, but 00:59:479 (1,2) - aren't? Simply because it looks ugly to have two of those curved ones and I cant do the straight slider thing to go into the zigzagy sliders. It was sort of intentional to keep that straight as a means to get that straight theme goin on or w.e
01:04:786 (4) - CTRL + G this to follow your logic. Sure thing mate.
01:10:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you compare the spacing .. well you got 1/1 breaks and 1/2 gaps, and somehow I fail differ them even in editor (looking at the spacing).. Please take a look again at this part and see if the spacing really makes sense. 01:12:286 (8,1) - Just take a look at this, it's the same as 01:11:017 (3,4) - this for example, but it's 1/2 vs. 1/1 Good point, fixed.
01:14:940 (3) - Pretty bad idea to ignore the downbeat here. Shorten this slider and definitely make it clickable, even if you won't be able to follow the vocals explicitely. Was hoping to keep it but since you also pointed this out amongst others, I will have to change/remap this and similar sections. Not a bad idea but I always liked following the vocals there. But downbeats are also important, maybe even moreso.
01:19:786 (1) - Something like 340 216 will definitely improve the flow too. okay.
01:29:710 (3) - ^ (downbeat)
01:32:594 (4) - NC to indicate the SV change. Fixed
01:37:094 (3) - ^ (downbeat)
01:38:940 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Looks somewhat messy, unstructured, overlapping even. Please put more effort in that one. well fuk. at least I can get rid of (3,4)and make slider to indicate new measure on (5).
01:41:940 (5,6,7,8) - Uh.. i doubt this "line flow" flows at all... hard to give a suggestion but try zig zag maybe? o_O changed into something little different to flow better.
01:49:671 (2) - Please give the player movement. Stacks like that play horrendous I suppose, because you just let the player stop for basically no reason. Can't imagine that being good in a fast BPM map. 160 352 ? youre right on that regard. I moved it there and whats also cool is that the spacing with those individual notes gets a little longer too as a means to buildup I guess (but stops again at the end so nvm lol).
01:51:056 (8) - Welp... would actually stack on 1 to fix it.. but not stack on the slider end for sure. put on (1) for now.
02:08:940 (1,2,3) - come on, spam some NC. best mod point EVER wtf? u forrealz m8. I dont even know if thats necessary though. :s
02:35:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - uhm.. where do you hear these 1/4? They are not really existent here.. is the overmap really needed? I don't think so. There are both background beats and vocals I'm trying to map here at the same time ><;; there are tiny sounds and syllables of her voice that land on either/both. I also didn't want to drop the intensity too much.
02:41:017 (5) - Bad shape. fuk u. nah, I dont know what shape would be better. maybe a curve slider instead idk. but I like the idea of blanketing the 6 behind it too. yea idk. I'll think of something in the future.
02:42:863 (2,3,4,5) - well it looks weird having a curve (last part of slider) and then the circles go in a straight line upwards... try rearranging that , maybe curving the circle positioning a bit. idk for now. I removed the curvy end of it to make him straight again so the circles line up.
02:47:478 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These squares aren't made properly, please use CTRL + SHIFT + D to create polygon circle patterns. I mean .. they should all have the same distance if you want them being a real square. wait wut. I did ctrl shift d to make perfect squares. the thing I did was start off with diamond square, copy and rotate by 22 degrees, paste and increase the spacing by .5 or something and rotate again. I mean, I'll check em out again and fix em again but yeah, I thought I did create perfect squares at first. g_g
02:53:363 (9,1,1) - You sure the NCing is correct here? no. lol. fixed (i think).
02:55:555 (1,2) - swap NC, maybe rearrange the NCing for this slow part because it seems quite messed up to me. think I fixed it.
03:40:093 (1,2) - according to your logic these 2 should be the same too.. I mean, yeah they should be the same but I also wanted some variety too. idk I think it's fine like how I have it though.
04:27:400 (1,2,3) - U KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE, ZIPPITY ZIP kwat LOL NICE MEME :^) But I still don't know if it's necessary though cuz SV doesn't change or idk lol. GIMME REASON!
04:35:246 (1,2,3,4) - Not executed properly, the stream part looks off. eh, I just moved the notes over some to the right to help follow the flow. not sure part looked off but idk. kek
04:36:400 (1) - Man what's this appendix-like ending of the silder ? Please get rid off that.. yo, he was born like that. dont discriminate. I adopted a different slider now tho. rip appendix.
04:44:708 (4) - You probably forgot NC here. ok dad.
04:44:708 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Well I don't really have to say anything against it, but I do think it's quite boring and 1-2 circles would actually help; also to get at least SOME balance to the following pattern: 04:51:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - .. where you basically have a "circles-go-nuts" pattern .. yup. one of my playtesters told me too that it was kind of a "let-down" (the sliders) but another BN told me that though it may look boring or feel boring, the player feels more of the music because of all the claps and stuff. I was against using the heavy sliders because yeah it can get boring, but BN suggestion was interesting for me to take it in. A few circles shouldn't hurt though so I'll see where I can put them if I put them in. As for the "circles-go-nuts", yea it was supposed to build up into that as the strongest part in that section of the chorus. Thanks for opinion on that section though.
05:02:477 (2,3) - Too sharp flow as it would flow good. Move 3 to the left is my suggstion. you mean to the right? lol but uh, idk doesnt seem 'that' bad.
05:11:708 (2) - Bad flow, why is it even not aspaced evenly? 420 264 will fix both problems. ok
05:12:054 (4) - 192 216 ook
05:12:169 (5) - 52 168, same as above, flow doesn't seem optimal here to me, as well as the spacing. oook. though, i might just have to remap that section too to fit in a better rhythm pattern someone pointed out above.

Yuuup, that's it! Please go over your map again and go over all slider shapes again, as most of them look quite... duhh. Sometimes I could've imagined patterning a bit more interesting, since most of the map is just built out of stuff like 01:04:094 (1,2) - . well fuck me in the ass randy, i got me some cleaning to do.

Star for the effort, good luck.


Thanks for the very helpful mod Irreversible! Back to the drawing board it seems to fix even more stuff. =w=;;;;
posted
00:14:169 (4,5) - bring them closer, 00:14:669 (5) - could be return slider for less free 100s
00:27:502 (1) - can finish this on white tick easily, this isn't osumania
00:38:941 (7,8,9) - this is some feint bass if anything, not worth, kickslider maybe?
00:48:286 (8,1) - stack these? 00:48:402 (1) - blankets better then
00:50:017 (3) - could be more around 235:304, right now cuts flow in weird way, if applied rearrange next notes
01:02:247 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this could use some sliders, + overall direction of these looks messy and random here
01:09:633 (1) - sudden transition from violin to bass, unnecessary
01:39:633 (1,2,3,4) - if there are any 1/4s here that's some really feint ghost notes
01:48:863 (3,4) - could be circles here
01:52:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - too intense having so long jump section here, especially that not much changes from previous part
01:53:248 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this one is fine


02:20:710 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - would make something different here, just to have circles on these 02:22:094 (3,4) -

02:52:325 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - do you map piano or something here? again, it's barely audible thing

03:00:401 (1) - this slider end should be a circle
03:10:324 (7,8,9) - this is slide, not 3 guitar notes hit separately, 7 as a slider if anything
03:40:093 (1) - fix symmetry
03:41:016 (2) - fix
03:43:554 (4,5,6) - if you decide to map these, there is actually more of them in that passage, not just a triple
03:58:092 (5,6,7) - hard angle here, for not much going on in the song

04:40:554 (3,4) - same as before, would like to see circles here
05:10:092 (3) - ó.ó it's a hold so whatever, but I don't really recognize 1/4s here

05:43:787 (1,2) - why not sliders for violin?
05:47:054 (1,2,3,4) - jumps not stack
posted

Akali wrote:

00:14:169 (4,5) - bring them closer, 00:14:669 (5) - could be return slider for less free 100s its a nice idea but I prefer giving emphasis to the "mo or wo" or w.e she says. flows a little better to the next sequence too.
00:27:502 (1) - can finish this on white tick easily, this isn't osumania I had it before on white, dunno why i changed to blue. back to white now.
00:38:941 (7,8,9) - this is some feint bass if anything, not worth, kickslider maybe? think its better if I just remap that part entirely to fix some spacing/rhythm issues pointed out in previous mods.
00:48:286 (8,1) - stack these? 00:48:402 (1) - blankets better then it does blanket better but the movement and momentum is killed too quick imo. And I dont get the penta->hexagon shapes.
00:50:017 (3) - could be more around 235:304, right now cuts flow in weird way, if applied rearrange next notes yeah, i'll have to move a lot of things and then I can fix the upcoming pattern Irre pointed out.
01:02:247 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - this could use some sliders, + overall direction of these looks messy and random here
01:09:633 (1) - sudden transition from violin to bass, unnecessary I thought it was nice and different to bring it all together into the verses. so like, sliders and stuff -> 8 brutal single taps->resting slider->verses. idk thats just how I saw it.
01:39:633 (1,2,3,4) - if there are any 1/4s here that's some really feint ghost notes you're right they dont belong. will remove.
01:48:863 (3,4) - could be circles here maybe, but I already had a slider theme going on too. I'll think about it, but it'll most likely stay the same.
01:52:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - too intense having so long jump section here, especially that not much changes from previous part
01:53:248 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this one is fine


02:20:710 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - would make something different here, just to have circles on these 02:22:094 (3,4) - hm :/ idk kinda like how I have currently. Makes sense in the next chorus as well.

02:52:325 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - do you map piano or something here? again, it's barely audible thing yeah, mixing both vocals and background beats together. the background beats are less audible and the vocals are split into 1/4 every so often because japanese. i did remove (3) though. (6) and (8) might be removable but it doesn't transition well from the previous two sliders.

03:00:401 (1) - this slider end should be a circle follows the same pattern as 02:58:555 (1,2,3,4) -
03:10:324 (7,8,9) - this is slide, not 3 guitar notes hit separately, 7 as a slider if anything changed (7) to slider.
03:40:093 (1) - fix symmetry tried my best to (im not the best at making sliders)
03:41:016 (2) - fix fuck it, im just copying the previous slider. YOU WIN IRREVERSIBLE OK?
03:43:554 (4,5,6) - if you decide to map these, there is actually more of them in that passage, not just a triple removing triple. lol.
03:58:092 (5,6,7) - hard angle here, for not much going on in the song you're right. guess I gotta remap to new pattern.

04:40:554 (3,4) - same as before, would like to see circles here same
05:10:092 (3) - ó.ó it's a hold so whatever, but I don't really recognize 1/4s here yeh not 1/4s but I thought it was a nice way to end all the kiais together.

05:43:787 (1,2) - why not sliders for violin? wtf, why werent they sliders lol okay fixed. also some reposition of sliders at the end to be nicer.
05:47:054 (1,2,3,4) - jumps not stack well, I disagree with jumps and stacks. so I might just make em go in a curve or something. I think its better as curve too. yeah. okay.


Thanks for the mod Akali! Yours and Irre's update will come much later today because Mother's Day
posted

hey m4m as your request! so i'm here!! > <!


  • - Rosenkreuz -

  1. 01:32:594 (4) - NC cause sv changing.
  2. 02:31:325 (5) - how about this flow?
  3. 02:35:132 (5) - why it makes reverse? 02:35:132 (5) - there is no sound. just put note for here - 02:35:248 (5)
  4. 03:17:708 (5) - place it on x315y221 for better overlap with 03:18:862 (1) - this.
  5. 03:59:092 (4,5) - this part. bit weird for me.xD.. yeah, its correct tempo, but i recommend less that tempo.. how about this?
  6. 04:12:631 - seems to useless timing point:)
  7. 04:20:131 (4) - nc cause you already do that for this part 02:01:671 (1) -. i think thats good choice. it helps reading :)
  8. 04:30:861 (5) - and nc for here;) same as above by reason you already do that for this part 02:12:402 (1) -
  9. 04:59:477 (5) - seems to nc part?
  10. 05:05:015 (6) - i heard new cymbals sound. so ,, i think this is new combo spot.
  11. 05:05:477 (1) - if you accept up, remove nc for here.
  12. 05:05:938 (5) - and nc here.


that's it :) sorry for poor mod :o
hope this is helpful... ;)
posted

Euny wrote:


hey m4m as your request! so i'm here!! > <!


  • - Rosenkreuz -

  1. 01:32:594 (4) - NC cause sv changing. fixed.
  2. 02:31:325 (5) - how about this flow? nice suggestion. changed.
  3. 02:35:132 (5) - why it makes reverse? 02:35:132 (5) - there is no sound. just put note for here - 02:35:248 (5) i was sure there was a sound there , a feint one on the previous blue but I can change to circle so more fitting I guess.
  4. 03:17:708 (5) - place it on x315y221 for better overlap with 03:18:862 (1) - this. Okay.
  5. 03:59:092 (4,5) - this part. bit weird for me.xD.. yeah, its correct tempo, but i recommend less that tempo.. how about this? wanted to change it up a bit from the other similar section. also flows better my way to the next oncoming notes.
  6. 04:12:631 - seems to useless timing point:) woops. removed xp
  7. 04:20:131 (4) - nc cause you already do that for this part 02:01:671 (1) -. i think thats good choice. it helps reading :)im not quite too sure about that one. I NC'd the other set because follow points get jammed together whereas this one theyre all visible. NC would make it look distorted imo.
  8. 04:30:861 (5) - and nc for here;) same as above by reason you already do that for this part 02:12:402 (1) - fixed.
  9. 04:59:477 (5) - seems to nc part? easier to read without NC.
  10. 05:05:015 (6) - i heard new cymbals sound. so ,, i think this is new combo spot. fixed all NC and below.
  11. 05:05:938 (5) - and nc here.


that's it :) sorry for poor mod :o
hope this is helpful... ;)


Thank you for some help Euny! Much appreciated~. Update coming soon when I finish remapping some parts still. z_z
posted
sorry for late shooting.

osu needs more ar10!!!!!
posted
m4m

[eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee S]
00:10:502 (1) - remove NC, 00:14:169 (4) - NC 00:19:169 (4) - NC 00:21:836 (1,2) - switch NC 00:30:169 (5) - NC 00:31:502 (1) - remove NC
NCs are literally the easiest thing to self mod so i'll leave the rest to you =w=

00:11:502 (1,2,3) - spread these out more evenly ..?
00:18:169 (2,3) - ctrl+g these will make flow a lot better
00:20:669 (8,1) - 00:22:669 (4,5,6) - might wanna space these out more too
00:29:169 (2,3,4) - i dont understand these stacks when the previous patterns are all moving
00:40:326 (2) - 1/6?
00:47:479 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - random streamy pattern that doesnt fit the song
00:58:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - calm dowwwn this song is 260 bpm... this is so hard like omg
00:59:825 (2) - use copy paste or something? itd look a lot better
01:06:171 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - same..
01:10:556 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - what's with the simplified rhythming?
01:30:633 (4) - this floww
01:31:786 (1,2,3,4) - should have less emphasis than 01:32:248 (1,2,3) - ,, nerf the spacing
01:34:556 (1) - overlap kinda ugly
01:38:248 (1) - jumppppp noooo
01:38:940 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - yeah calm down please
01:57:633 (1,2,3,4) - i know u wanna emphasize the vocals but there's still stuff in the bg so it sounds really empty, and if you're gunna do this make them closer and not cross map lol
02:10:556 (1) - bad flow
02:12:402 (1,2,3,4) - same as before
02:17:363 (2,3,4) - this flow
02:21:402 (4,1,2,3,4) - ^ doesnt flow very well ):
02:27:171 (4,5,6) - that kickslider is really tricky to play s:
02:35:825 (2) - 02:36:748 (6) - 02:37:671 (2) - etc, i dont hear anything here.... overmapped ...
02:45:402 (4,5,6,7,8) - weird use of antijumps here
02:50:594 (2) - 02:50:709 (3,4) - nothing on the blue ticks right?
03:34:554 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - try to space these out... kinda lame rn
03:46:554 (1,2) - bad spacing here, looks like 1/2
03:48:400 (1) - 03:50:246 (1) - ^ and more..
03:54:861 (1,2,3) - some bad flow here
04:15:169 (1,2,3) - doesnt look too great and doesnt flow well either.., (2) looks like it's too low too. try this? http://puu.sh/hPLdh/9feba7f8bc.jpg
04:21:631 (1,2,3) - flow

i focused mainly on flow and spacing (and some aesthetics, didnt say much but could use work as well)
but the biggest problem i think is the jumps, like 04:51:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 04:57:631 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - only a handful of people can play this,,, this is way too hard :<
well, kibb gave up on his map cuz of the high bpm jumps and spacing issues, so really really good luck to ur map :>
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3245154

Epic map, would rly like to see this ranked, really fucking awesome to play!
posted
Epic map *o*
Why still not ranked ;-;
posted
Some maps never get ranked it seems :(
posted
Remap #3 let's go
posted
hell O
brackets are small suggestions for mostly aesthetics ,can ignore if you want to

[---xxX-RosEnKreuZ-Xxx---]

00:38:941 (7,1) - [Can make 7 either parallel or perpendicular to 1]

00:49:440 (2,3,4) - Line acceleration makes everything harder to hit man,use some sort of angle here or decrease spacing a bit or you could repeat 01:00:517 (2,3,4) - this

01:08:017 (3,6) - [Ehh diagonal sliders dont really look good individually they look better if theyre in a pattern, would suggest curving them a bit or anchoring]

01:16:094 (1,2) - Slider is pointing away from 2 which doesnt fit particularly well here , but the kink is kinda small so it might be okay for now

01:24:633 (2,3,4,5,6) - [Could make the star pattern neater i m o]

01:27:921 - Nice bookmark :^)

01:37:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - You could try some different patterns with this kind of slidershape because seeing the same pattern gets boring asf
Came up with this. You could try something else though idk

01:40:094 - I really dont like how the 1/3 sliders in these sections end on white ticks because beat priority , but if people can sightread it I guess I can let it slide

01:48:402 (1,2,3,4) - Equal spacing is meh for emphasis imo , because the clap isnt getting the best emphasis , I'd suggest increasing spacing from 2->3 for a quick fix

01:54:863 (1,2,3) - [Would look visually more appealing if you lined up 1 with 2 like this ]

01:57:517 (6,1,2,3) - Spacing is kinda jacked here because the strong->weak ones are having higher spacing than the weak->strong ones which gives emphasis to the wrong objects , would suggest something like 01:56:479 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - this

02:02:248 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing but this is kinda minor ,just reposition 2 a bit ,can also line it up with 1 like this

02:04:094 (1,3) - [blanket xdd]

02:03:171 (1,2,3) - Inverse spacing again, higher between 2->3 than 1->2 please

02:07:786 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I dont understand the triangles here, theres no 1-2-3-1-2-3 in the beats or the melody its all 1-2-1-2-1-2 , the slider is okay i think

02:09:633 (1,2,3) - I dont understand the huge backsnap to 2, 2 doesnt have enough to justify it imo , you could try this if you want to keep the same objects but rotated or flipped etc

02:10:902 (2,3,4) - [Could try this for better visual A E S T H E T I C S ]

02:13:325 (1,2,3) - [Move 2 in line with 1 to fix minor spacing]

02:14:594 (2,3,4) - [Equal spacing would work better because theres no instruments to support the variable spacing]

02:16:556 (5,2) - [l2stack]

02:16:671 (6) - It would be better if 6 was somewhere towards the left so players can anticipate the triple and the sudden direction change

02:18:863 (1,2,3) - Line acceleration is kinda awkward here , would suggest some sort of angle

02:27:171 (5,6,7,8) - [Possible reading hazard?An NC might work on 8]

02:40:786 (6,1) - Dude what ,please you already know what I'm gonna say :^)

03:08:708 (1,2,3) - The backward snap again , I wouldve understood if it was on the guitar riff but its not so blegh , you should probably change to something thats a little less harsh on backward snapping here

03:10:555 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Not 100% sure about this pattern because it seems kinda overspaced because you also use that kind of spacing in kiai , and because they're at 260 bpm I think you should tone it down a bit

03:19:785 (5) - NC for slowdown indication

04:06:861 (1,2,3,4) - Same as 01:48:402 (1,2,3,4)

04:17:938 (1,2,3,4) - [Personally I'd do thisfor a less sharp flow but the one you have is okay as well]

04:32:708 (1,2,3) - [Increase spacing from 2->3]

04:37:900 (4) - [Could drop 4 a bit lower for emphasizing that high pitch vocal and ofcourse making 4,2 and 5 in a line like this]

04:46:554 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs should be 1-2-1-2 because the huge bashing sound is what youre mapping to which is going 1-2-1-2

04:49:323 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - sAme as ^

04:53:015 (1,2,3) - [Could do something better because this looks e.e]

05:19:785 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+g 3 for a more intuitive movement

05:29:015 (1,2,3,4) - The 1's slidershapes doesnt fit well if you wanna keep the rest of the pattern , this might work but the overlap is a bit too risky for such a high bpm , oh well

05:41:015 (1,2,3) - This has the same spacing as 05:41:938 (1,2,3) - but the spacing on the second one is asdf

nokd :^)
posted

Rohit6 wrote:

hell O
brackets are small suggestions for mostly aesthetics ,can ignore if you want to

[---xxX-RosEnKreuZ-Xxx---]

00:38:941 (7,1) - [Can make 7 either parallel or perpendicular to 1] Eh, I like up/down motion I have. I tried both, didn't really like it too much.

00:49:440 (2,3,4) - Line acceleration makes everything harder to hit man,use some sort of angle here or decrease spacing a bit or you could repeat 01:00:517 (2,3,4) - this Hm..I'll see what I can do with this if others think this is an issue.

01:08:017 (3,6) - [Ehh diagonal sliders dont really look good individually they look better if theyre in a pattern, would suggest curving them a bit or anchoring] 8)

01:16:094 (1,2) - Slider is pointing away from 2 which doesnt fit particularly well here , but the kink is kinda small so it might be okay for now Yeah, the way you motion to play this with that kink lets your cursor move more leftward to hit that next slider.

01:24:633 (2,3,4,5,6) - [Could make the star pattern neater i m o] Fixeddd

01:27:921 - Nice bookmark :^) thx fam it was for a previous mentioning, forgot to remove it. removed now ok

01:37:325 (1,2,3,4,5) - You could try some different patterns with this kind of slidershape because seeing the same pattern gets boring asf
Came up with this. You could try something else though idk that's not a bad alternative, but I think I'll keep what I have for now just cuz ive my ideas rollin' in nawmsayin

01:40:094 - I really dont like how the 1/3 sliders in these sections end on white ticks because beat priority , but if people can sightread it I guess I can let it slide How else to map this? Only 4 1/3 beats, pause at red, and then new measure comes up. It seems like it does fine on its own however.

01:48:402 (1,2,3,4) - Equal spacing is meh for emphasis imo , because the clap isnt getting the best emphasis , I'd suggest increasing spacing from 2->3 for a quick fix It's a little trick at high bpm to just mess with the spacing in that manner. And besides, its following through as rhombus on the background beats. : p

01:54:863 (1,2,3) - [Would look visually more appealing if you lined up 1 with 2 like this ] I guess it does. Fixed

01:57:517 (6,1,2,3) - Spacing is kinda jacked here because the strong->weak ones are having higher spacing than the weak->strong ones which gives emphasis to the wrong objects , would suggest something like 01:56:479 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - this I remapped this section because I didn't like how the emphasis/flow looked.

02:02:248 (1,2,3) - Equal spacing but this is kinda minor ,just reposition 2 a bit ,can also line it up with 1 like this tbh, im only trying to follow how the player would move, aligning it like that would be pretty strict.

02:04:094 (1,3) - [blanket xdd]

02:03:171 (1,2,3) - Inverse spacing again, higher between 2->3 than 1->2 please eh, I equalized the spacing

02:07:786 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I dont understand the triangles here, theres no 1-2-3-1-2-3 in the beats or the melody its all 1-2-1-2-1-2 , the slider is okay i think Drums go boom boom boom, violin goes dun-nu-nu-nu-nu, its climax before building into the 2nd half of chorus.

02:09:633 (1,2,3) - I dont understand the huge backsnap to 2, 2 doesnt have enough to justify it imo , you could try this if you want to keep the same objects but rotated or flipped etc It's not that big of a jump. I do it to 'build up' into the repeat slider vocal stuff. also patterns.

02:10:902 (2,3,4) - [Could try this for better visual A E S T H E T I C S ] so nazi...ok

02:13:325 (1,2,3) - [Move 2 in line with 1 to fix minor spacing]

02:14:594 (2,3,4) - [Equal spacing would work better because theres no instruments to support the variable spacing] triangle pattern

02:16:556 (5,2) - [l2stack]

02:16:671 (6) - It would be better if 6 was somewhere towards the left so players can anticipate the triple and the sudden direction change okay, I also remapped a little bit of this section so it doesn't play so ass

02:18:863 (1,2,3) - Line acceleration is kinda awkward here , would suggest some sort of angle I think its ok

02:27:171 (5,6,7,8) - [Possible reading hazard?An NC might work on 8]

02:40:786 (6,1) - Dude what ,please you already know what I'm gonna say :^)

03:08:708 (1,2,3) - The backward snap again , I wouldve understood if it was on the guitar riff but its not so blegh , you should probably change to something thats a little less harsh on backward snapping here trust me, its not that hard to play lol, its pretty close to the slider and factor in leniency.

03:10:555 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Not 100% sure about this pattern because it seems kinda overspaced because you also use that kind of spacing in kiai , and because they're at 260 bpm I think you should tone it down a bit guitar xd its a buildup

03:19:785 (5) - NC for slowdown indication it's already on a new measure ;;

04:06:861 (1,2,3,4) - Same as 01:48:402 (1,2,3,4) same as before

04:17:938 (1,2,3,4) - [Personally I'd do thisfor a less sharp flow but the one you have is okay as well]

04:32:708 (1,2,3) - [Increase spacing from 2->3] they're equal distance apart

04:37:900 (4) - [Could drop 4 a bit lower for emphasizing that high pitch vocal and ofcourse making 4,2 and 5 in a line like this] sure, yea

04:46:554 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - NCs should be 1-2-1-2 because the huge bashing sound is what youre mapping to which is going 1-2-1-2 ohh fixded

04:49:323 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - sAme as ^ xddd

04:53:015 (1,2,3) - [Could do something better because this looks e.e]

05:19:785 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+g 3 for a more intuitive movement then I'd have to change the whole jumpsss!1 nah but I did it like this for emphasis on vocal and to reset towards center

05:29:015 (1,2,3,4) - The 1's slidershapes doesnt fit well if you wanna keep the rest of the pattern , this might work but the overlap is a bit too risky for such a high bpm , oh well

05:41:015 (1,2,3) - This has the same spacing as 05:41:938 (1,2,3) - but the spacing on the second one is asdf

nokd :^)
posted
wtf i said no kd reported
posted
i legit cannot mod this

but what are you even doing with cs 4.3 in a map like this jeez

but... i guess... i can kudosu star this...?
posted
wow you requested a mod and here it is!!!!!

bg is not 1366x768 or like any 4:3 / 16:9 resolution scale (you could just resize it to 1024x768 and leave it at that and it should be fine)
00:14:669 (2) - you followed 1/2 rhythm and now 1/4 and this threw me off :< might be better as circles so no sliderbreaks
00:20:669 (5) - you silenced the other sliderends but not this one????
00:23:336 (6) - ^
00:55:325 (3,4) - ctrl+h? idk it felt better to me
01:13:786 (3,4) - ctrl+g because i hate ugly patterns
01:40:556 (3,4) - any slider pattern like these snapped to 1/3 don't really play well to me, might be better off just making it a 4 note circle stream or something like this 01:42:402 (3,4,5)
01:54:171 - is there any purpose for this green line
02:16:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ur not saten xd
02:53:132 (6,8) - these two notes don't exist theres no sound there what are u doing pls just make 02:53:017 (5,7) - 1/4 sliders like the other ones before it
03:15:862 (1) - this is such a miniscule SV change, i don't really think a NC is necessary here
03:19:785 (5) - this one on the other hand uhhhhh
03:24:401 (3,4,5,6,7) - you said you wanted to add a stream in this map and this is like the perfect place to do it wtf
03:28:093 (1) - might be better off as a spinner extending until the guitar fades at 03:30:862
05:01:323 (1) - remove nc?
05:21:169 (2) - put nc here instead of 05:21:054 (1)
05:35:938 (2) - ^
posted

fieryrage wrote:

wow you requested a mod and here it is!!!!!

bg is not 1366x768 or like any 4:3 / 16:9 resolution scale (you could just resize it to 1024x768 and leave it at that and it should be fine) I still have the original at like 1400 x 1000 but that does't follow anything either. I scaled down cuz wasn't sure if there's a cap on the width.
00:14:669 (2) - you followed 1/2 rhythm and now 1/4 and this threw me off :< might be better as circles so no sliderbreaks Shouldn't be hard to read, but I closed in the DS to make it more readable as 1/4 I guess.
00:20:669 (5) - you silenced the other sliderends but not this one???? woops. Silenced
00:23:336 (6) - ^ same
00:55:325 (3,4) - ctrl+h? idk it felt better to me hmm, I guess this can work
01:13:786 (3,4) - ctrl+g because i hate ugly patterns intentional tho xdd
01:40:556 (3,4) - any slider pattern like these snapped to 1/3 don't really play well to me, might be better off just making it a 4 note circle stream or something like this 01:42:402 (3,4,5) I'll keep this in mind.. but rhythm variation is important
01:54:171 - is there any purpose for this green line oh lol removed
02:16:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ur not saten xd
02:53:132 (6,8) - these two notes don't exist theres no sound there what are u doing pls just make 02:53:017 (5,7) - 1/4 sliders like the other ones before it deleted those two circles.
03:15:862 (1) - this is such a miniscule SV change, i don't really think a NC is necessary here ok I remove NC
03:19:785 (5) - this one on the other hand uhhhhh yeah, wanted to transition into a higher SV this way to promote le xd jumps coming at the end of this section
03:24:401 (3,4,5,6,7) - you said you wanted to add a stream in this map and this is like the perfect place to do it wtf yeah, someone else mentioned this to me irc. This would only be 1/3 streams however so I'll work with this and see how it goes and if it doesn't get implemented, then that's cuz i actually just really suck
03:28:093 (1) - might be better off as a spinner extending until the guitar fades at 03:30:862 I had this as a longer slider before but players got easily confused. I'll keep for now because I don't like the spinner on a similar sounding riff.
05:01:323 (1) - remove nc? sure
05:21:169 (2) - put nc here instead of 05:21:054 (1) I guess
05:35:938 (2) - ^ xd
ty fieryrage
posted
Moderately unfair m4m going on here.

[Whatever it's called]
Not my sort of map personally. soz m8. I obviously can't focus on everything this map, so ye, you get certain points being brought up and maybe others being entirely ignored, but doesn't mean they won't exist if someone else brings them up :).

AR is 10, just because 10 is perceived as skill and shit. Challenge people with lower ARs man, and also bring it into the range of people who can't read ar10, ar9.5 is a good competitor, whilst keeping it stupidly high but still within the realms of playability for people.

00:15:336 (3) - Soft whistle? You changed to using soft whistles for the vocals, then didn't bother with this one.
00:15:836 (1) - soft whistle start
00:16:502 (3) - Soft whistle start
00:20:669 (5) - Soft whistle start
00:22:502 (3) - Soft whislte
00:23:002 (5) - Soft whistle.
K, i'm gonna stop with the soft whistle spam suggestions. Basically I think here, you should use the soft whistles on the starts of vocals, that's what you were doing, but then missing out vocals for no reason :).

01:05:017 (1,2,3) - All of a sudden this spacing, it's a very big jump in difficulty, when there's nothing to justify it in the music from the previous times you mapped this.
01:06:863 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - In this violin section, You adopt 3 ways how to map the violin rhythm, this level of variation, takes away structure from the map, since you change how you map the rhythm every bar, despite it sounding the same. IMO, the first two bars should be the same pattern, slider spam is perfectly fine here and better than those circles, since I feel like it emphasises the violins more.

01:40:556 (3,4) - Why map this 1/3 as sliders? You would never know this 1/3 ever existed, these look like bog standard 1/4 sliders, and especially in a map like this, 1/3 shouldn't be undermapped cos it's hard or something lol. Later on, you map it like this 01:42:402 (3,4,5) - . This is kind of a key/unique feature of the song, so you should aim to have this represented very consistently, which it isn't being right now. tl;dr 1/3 sliders undermap this something rhythm and look like the normal 1/2 sliders.

At 01:54:171 - You could try something like this? I think it's cool. Add those 3 circles, cool as fuck


02:05:940 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I find these boring to play, they shout lazy to me, Why not have some sort of rotating square business going on? the pattern at the end of the kiai does some batshit crazy things.

02:32:478 (3) - Soft whistle - Basically apply what I said to do at the start of the mod with those soft whistles and hitsounds. Basically, hitsound vocals or don't, don't stop half way through a pattern pls.

02:47:479 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Overmap, and not exciting overmap either, it's just a bunch of fullscreen squares.

03:25:170 (7) - why not stream like earlier?
03:34:554 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - This is mind numbing. At least map this with shapes or something. Currently they're super randomly placed on the playing field

04:12:631 - Apply that thing at 01:54:171 - if you accept it

04:46:554 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why are you suddenly NC spamming? Remove NC spam, it adds nothing except increased difficulty of reading. And it unnecessarily messes with HP drain.


Sorry, bored of song now, good luck and stuff.
show more
Please sign in to reply.