show more
Aurani
Bratwurst
Just get a tablet instead. :^)
domSaur

Aurani wrote:

-sev
It's too late, the tablet bandwagon has already invaded this thread.
leepdesu
The $5 mouse you found while walking down the street.

Deathadder
Ekoro

-LeeP- wrote:

The $5 mouse you found while walking down the street.
in the supermarket*

it works, literally.
Trash Boat
Razer Darthvader
Centribo
Logitech G302 or G402 or G502.
Or a $30 Huion Tablet from amazon.
uzzi
G400s 4 lyfe
Nathan

Trash Boat wrote:

Razer Darthvader
George Lopez

domSaur wrote:

Aurani wrote:

DahplA

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

G400s 4 lyfe
domSaur

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

G400s 4 lyfe
or this. i just recently got this as well and it's pretty great. now i just need to do something about my single tapping and occasional mouse drifting(if only the g400s has rubber sides)
Typhoon
Or a zowie FK1. Just like logitech G's it has the best sensor.
DahplA

domSaur wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

G400s 4 lyfe
or this. i just recently got this as well and it's pretty great. now i just need to do something about my single tapping and occasional mouse drifting(if only the g400s has rubber sides)
Well it does have one...but it's small so I don't think that would help. I'd want to try out the G502 one day. Similar ergonomics, but with a heap of improvements including its sensor.
gatotsu
I have razer deathadder 3.5 very good mouse, can't tell which one is better never had razer abyssus :)
vincaslt
I have deathadder, and it's really good. But honestly, if you're buying it just for osu, get a tablet instead :)
Topic Starter
[Shizel]
im not gonna choose tablet cuz i wanna get good in osu using only mouse
Aurani
Why simple when you can do the same pointless task with the same pointless result in a 40 times bigger timeframe! :V
-sev
Ikr!!! Let's all spend money for a peripheral that most of us will only use to click circles!!! ecksDEE 8-)
Aurani
I actually have to agree on that bit of sarcasm, but only partially - a tablet is rather inexpensive in most western countries and is available at near-pocket money price. Sadly, that doesn't include our countries, my neighbour. :p

A good thing would be buying the tablet if you're good at drawing, so you not only buy it for clicking circles, but once you get bored of it, you can still use the tablet for a rather creative task.
gatotsu
I think tablet is really overrated,.....
Typhoon

[Shizel] wrote:

im not gonna choose tablet cuz i wanna get good in osu using only mouse
Well if you are gonna go and get a mouse please don't go razor. Get a quality mouse from the get go like a G400 or FK1. Ive seen problems to often with razor products. Ive had 3 mates of mine so far have there razor mouse die on them...

Anyways good on you for being a mouse guy/girl. I use both mouse and pad but i am new to OSU. Had this account for 1 year only got active in the last month. Im about the same skill on mouse and pad. Pads are over hyped lol. Although i gotta admit they are cheap.
George Lopez
I've heard good things about Zowie fk1 and it'll probably be my next mouse. My current mouse is the razer deathadder 2013 and i dont think its the best mouse for osu, maybe because of its weight, but it also depends on your grip ^^ the zowie fk1 is built for the claw grip.