Get your Friends to Join

Tournament to be played

1map per player choice osu! STD

1map per player choice osu! CTB

1map per player choice osu! Mania

AR Limit on CTB - AR8

AR Limit on STD - AR8

No Limit on Mania

Trial Tournament so no prizes to be won.

Please join if you are interested- This is our in house Cup but would love others to join us

Oh and yes. :) WE do host alot :) and Yes WE Love it!

[url]ask.fm/AxE_Rayden[/url]
FOR ANY QUERIES

ALL MODES TOURNY CHAMPION
AXE Cookie
uzzi

AxE Rayden wrote:

AR Limit on STD - AR8
Does that mean the highest AR is 8 or the lowest?
Doqtor Kirby
Totally in, even though I'm ass at std and never played mania.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

AR Limit on STD - AR8
Does that mean the highest AR is 8 or the lowest?
Highest allowed
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Doqtor Kirby wrote:

Totally in, even though I'm ass at std and never played mania.

Accepted

And thanks for your continued support in our Knockout Cups, This does not go un noticed
Vuelo Eluko
please

for the good of the subforum
slow down the gratuitous advertising
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Riince wrote:

please

This is not advertising but only a Tournament Brand.

Thanks Riince for your advice but unfortunately We at CaVeGamingworld do not apreciate the way your has been said .

We request that you respect our tournaments we host. Any Complaints you have in regards to our tournaments/Our Brand that you please report Directly to an osu! Admin which we respectfully take there word and advice. IF an osu! Admin Requests that we are to lower our tournament host volume then we shall do so. We are in fact giving out prizes and promoting osu! continuously which is why I Do believe we are doing a good thing as apposed to your post stating that we are spamming advertisements. Please understand we are a community here to help where we can for osu! and Peppy himself! as well as every member of his staff.

I thank you kindly again for your words of wisdom Riince as you are a long time Player but the way you intend to put this is incorrect. Maybe a mail to Peppy or Loctav regarding this issue would of been a much more professional way of dealing with this issue.

No Offense taken Riince I know you just saying your say. There is though ways and means of doing this and posting such a comment on a live tournament which we host for the greater good of the Players in osu! as well as the osu! Staff and its owner.

Thanks for your understanding whilst Reading this response to your post

We are the future of Social Gaming, Together as one! Alone for None
uzzi

AxE Rayden wrote:

You say that, but in reality, all the tournaments that have been posted on the forums by your little community are centered on players of lower ranking. What about the people higher up? Any plans?

Also, I get what Riince is saying, but the only reason it seems like spam is because not many tournaments happen in the first place, so it's a nice change really, but unless there aren't any tournaments that are for the people a bit higher in ranking, I don't see these being very interesting, but that's just my opinion.
Thebigwolf
hello! it would be great if i could be with! if there is something that i have not taken so... yeah :/ :D i wanna play osu std and mania :D
Nwolf
taiko confirmed to not be a game mode???
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Nwolf wrote:

taiko confirmed to not be a game mode???

We dont have an admin to make sure it runs smoothly for a tournament
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

AxE Rayden wrote:

You say that, but in reality, all the tournaments that have been posted on the forums by your little community are centered on players of lower ranking. What about the people higher up? Any plans?

Also, I get what Riince is saying, but the only reason it seems like spam is because not many tournaments happen in the first place, so it's a nice change really, but unless there aren't any tournaments that are for the people a bit higher in ranking, I don't see these being very interesting, but that's just my opinion.

Higher Rank Tournaments are available

Look and you will find 3 of 6 are for both low and high ranked players
Narwhal Prime
Hello,

I'm interested in joining, but first, some questions:

1) Do you guys have a time & date yet? And I'm assuming it's this Friday?
2) I'm intrigued by the "All Modes" part in the title, but what does that mean? Is every player required to play all modes against each other or is there a choice?
3) Do I just sign up by posting this post here? :P

Regards,
NP
B1rd

AxE Rayden wrote:

Riince wrote:

please

This is not advertising but only a Tournament Brand.

Thanks Riince for your advice but unfortunately We at CaVeGamingworld do not apreciate the way your has been said .

We request that you respect our tournaments we host. Any Complaints you have in regards to our tournaments/Our Brand that you please report Directly to an osu! Admin which we respectfully take there word and advice. IF an osu! Admin Requests that we are to lower our tournament host volume then we shall do so. We are in fact giving out prizes and promoting osu! continuously which is why I Do believe we are doing a good thing as apposed to your post stating that we are spamming advertisements. Please understand we are a community here to help where we can for osu! and Peppy himself! as well as every member of his staff.

I thank you kindly again for your words of wisdom Riince as you are a long time Player but the way you intend to put this is incorrect. Maybe a mail to Peppy or Loctav regarding this issue would of been a much more professional way of dealing with this issue.

No Offense taken Riince I know you just saying your say. There is though ways and means of doing this and posting such a comment on a live tournament which we host for the greater good of the Players in osu! as well as the osu! Staff and its owner.

Thanks for your understanding whilst Reading this response to your post

Riince you just got told
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

Riince you just got told
rip me
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Narwhal Prime wrote:

Hello,

I'm interested in joining, but first, some questions:

1) Do you guys have a time & date yet? And I'm assuming it's this Friday?
2) I'm intrigued by the "All Modes" part in the title, but what does that mean? Is every player required to play all modes against each other or is there a choice?
3) Do I just sign up by posting this post here? :P

Regards,
NP

Date of tournament is on main post

all modes to be played yes

you just post here/.

Can i add you
Narwhal Prime

AxE Rayden wrote:

Can i add you
Hmm after looking over things, I've decided not to join in, sorry. Thanks for answering though :)

-NP
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Winner - AxE Shockwavq
iiyo
lmao v3