forum

The World Ends With You [FULL OF SPOILERS, AS USUAL]

posted
Total Posts
show more
agentgamma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Loginer

agentgamma wrote:

Am I the only one who didn't like this game?
Yes.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Trafalgar Law
Am I the only one who didn't like this game?
You're the first I've met.
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

Also, I don't get people who hate the English VA. Never have, never will.
the english VA is amazing, its just the japanese is better for some people :3
Topic Starter
Loginer
Actually, GameFAQs is filled with people who hate this game and call it overrated, weeaboo shit, etc.
On the other hand, they hate everything.

Download: DM Ashura - deltaMAX (Sprosive) [Lucifer's CtB].osu
awp
GameFAQs isn't people though.

Download: Hanazawa Kana - Sola (Suzuka Asahina).osb
Topic Starter
Loginer
Hmm...
I made an FLAC copy of the first soundtrack ages ago for personal use. Should I scan the lyric book and upload a massive torrent with both soundtracks in FLAC, all sound effects, all VA for both languages (Including cutscenes), the European/American ROMs, a special, tweaked ROM I made with full-length songs, some random icons and background images and some other crap as some sort of massive TWEWY compilation, or keep all of those files to myself? :/
YoshiKart

Loginer wrote:

Hmm...
I made an FLAC copy of the first soundtrack ages ago for personal use. Should I scan the lyric book and upload a massive torrent with both soundtracks in FLAC, all sound effects, all VA for both languages (Including cutscenes), the European/American ROMs, a special, tweaked ROM I made with full-length songs, some random icons and background images and some other crap as some sort of massive TWEWY compilation? :/
Please do. :)
shinn_old
Anybody can give me a Vector Graphic Version of the Player Pin Symbol?

Thanks alot
Sinistro
There's one earlier in this thread.

Also:

Loginer wrote:

Should I scan the lyric book and upload a massive torrent with both soundtracks in FLAC, all sound effects, all VA for both languages (Including cutscenes), the European/American ROMs, a special, tweaked ROM I made with full-length songs, some random icons and background images and some other crap as some sort of massive TWEWY compilation, or keep all of those files to myself? :/
Oh my goodness. Yes, make the torrent ASAP, pretty please with xylitol on top.
shinn_old
Sinistro
Oh, I'm sorry. I may have confused it with vectorised image. :?
awp
Cleared TWEWY again. This one was in ~7.5 hours, but I read/watched all the cutscenes and played on Normal for half of it.
Slain087
Sinistro
That's right, I revived a thread which is 3 and a half years old.

This being the reason.
Shellghost
Good going, Sinistro.

Now I have to play through TWEWY again.
Azure_Kite
Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy
DavisWTG
I recall reading similar things about a sequel back in 2010 (though it is already mentioned in that article), and I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel. If there is a sequel, it'll most likely be released for the 3DS, though hopefully it'll reach Europe then. I can't really imagine it on other consoles. Though... I'd still wonder about the plot of a sequel, as nothing really comes to my mind when thinking about it.
Ah well... one more reason to play the original game again, I'd say.
awp
You know what this means, don't you, Partner? I've just recently been given a "Golden Operation". Let's meet at The Usual Spot.
Sinistro
UNREAL, BRO