i will modding!
Thanks, nice mod ^^
[ Faded ] wrote:Hi, from #modreqs~
I will hinder rather the Normal diff
- uh, the gap from Normal to Hard is way too high. Not just the star rating, but the gameplay elements are a huge jump as well. In the normal, everything is laid out simply and the notes are seperated by 1/1 most of the time, but in hard; we have confusing patterns and constant 1/2, mixed in with some 1/4 occasionally. My course of action would be to add a new difficulty between Normal and Hard, which is around 2.50-2.70 in the star rating.
- 00:10:070 (1,1) - Minor, but there's a tiny overlap here that makes the map look untidy compared to the rest of the area. I suggest you get rid of the overlap. ok fix
- 00:34:470 (1,2,3) - This rhythm doesn't really compliment the music that well, since the music changes and yet the rhythm stays the same. Here's a more suitable rhythm: fixThis is better because this goes with the music, which makes more sense rhythm wise.
- 00:38:470 (2,1) - Like 00:10:070 (1,1) - , but these are literally touching eachother. It makes the map feel untidy and cramped, so I suggest moving them further apart so they don't touch. fix
- 00:55:670 (2,1) - You should improve or make this a blanket my making sure that the approach circle is parallel to the slider track, because it would look nicer, personally. maybe no because not is nice fit a blanket with 1.0x space in this part
- 01:11:870 (2) - This reverse arrow goes way too high up, causing it to collide with the healthbar. This can cause issues with reading, especially considering this is a normal diff, so I suggest you bring it down a little.
- 00:13:270 - Why is there a break here? Move the start of the spinner to where the break starts, that way it can be consistent with the Normal diff, and the player will be occupied instead of waiting out that tiny break. You could also map out the break with circles and sliders, considering this is a hard. different from normal, in the hard I followed the voice in almost all time, I do not think there is a need for change already as in any of the difficulties isn't wrong
- 00:19:070 (6) - I suggest adding an NC here, otherwise players won't be able to predict when this note is going to come. Chances are they'll hit it half a beat early. Adding an NC will help break the patterns up, and make them more distinguishable. fix
- 00:25:470 (1) - Like at 00:19:070 (6) - , I suggest you add an NC here or else things could get confusing for the player. fix
- 00:38:470 (4,2) - If you look closely, then you'll see that this stack is slightly off, so I suggest fixing it by making sure both notes are at the exact same area. Otherwise things can get untidy. fix
- 00:35:270 (4,5,6,7) - You should make this a stream, since the pitch in the music changes, so the movement of the cursor should emphasise that.
- 00:42:670 (4) - This slider goes so high that it goes right into the player's health-bar. This could cause reading issues for the player, so I suggest moving it down a bit.
- 01:17:270 (1,2,3) - This part of the map general looks bad and is confusing, it would look nicer if you moved (3) so the spacing is consistent in this pattern, and added an NC so it can be read. Right now though, players are still likely to hit that slider 1/2 too early, thinking it was a spacing error. fix
Well that's it from me! I thought the insane was well mapped compared to the other difficulties, fun and jumpy :3 Please sort out that spread issue, since that's probably going to be the thing that holds the map back. I'm glad you liked ;D
changed the name of the Zetsubou for Insane and added Near's Zetsubou, made by Near
[ Space ] wrote:Hey Tarra <3 gz on your previous ranked map, now for this one ;D ;D
That chorus tho <33 ;w; i love so much s22
Why is every note at the beginning a NC? I don't understand it looks wierd to me, since they are way too lenient. this because the music is very slow here
00:18:670 (2,3,4,1) - Not sure about this flow tbh, it looks a bit hard to read and new players will have trouble finding notes, plus if you want to keep it you should make it pwittier <3
00:26:070 (1,2) - Make these the same slider for nice consistency and flow around.
00:28:270 (2) - Remove second red tick on the slider and make it curve over, it looks nicer imo and will flow with the next note which is more logical to do.
00:34:670 (5,6) - Why are these stacking it breaks flow doing this since it's not done before and there is no abrupt halt in any of the music to me?
00:42:070 (1,2) - ^^^
00:48:470 (1) - Firstly there is a pointless white tick thing in the slider xD and it looks like the curve could be improved on that one.
00:55:670 (2,1) - Add blanket?
00:58:070 (1,2) - Why don't you add the red tick in the middle of the sliders so it is more consistant together and for sxc looks.
01:01:670 (2,2) - Bad transition the sliders can be clearly saw by the player so make them the same shape so it makes a nice pattern
my pc shut down due to a drop of light but I remember everything tidy in Normal of your mod, sorry i forgot the comments sorry ^^"
00:04:270 (3) - Why not add more curve to the slider so it flows nicer? fix
00:18:470 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Dat flow, why is the spacing just killed here, it all seems a bit cramped don't you think? i think sounds good this flow ^^
00:21:270 (1,2) - Again random spacing jumps, I don't hear any emphasis? fix
00:24:070 - Add note on this time? There is an audiable beat but no note and the stack makes it more confusing overmap, no
00:40:470 (1,3) - Dat overlap looks a bit ugly tbh, it doesn't fit wall I would seperate them imo
00:41:070 (3) - Make the curve on the end more visible and less crampedfix, thanks01:04:070 (6,1) - Make these the same and symmetrical so it looks cool
01:17:870 (3) - Make the red curve on the slider come a bit earlier it looks wierd coming so late
01:27:470 (4) - The curves can definately be improved 01:04:470 (1) -
00:33:871 (5,3) - The blanket looks bad, bring note 5 closer to slider 3 and check the approach circle
00:45:870 (1,2,1,2) - Give me spacing, make them symmetrical on both sides x.x
00:52:070 (2) - Make this 1/4 smaller and put a normal note at the 1/2 point? nono, in this form sounds nice, is lower overmap, i like
01:03:270 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Lol that pentagon, make each side the same length apart so it doesn't look weird. this not is a pentagron, look the distance, is the same, was propositional
01:16:870 (6,7,8,9,1,2) - Really hard to read, it's like the opposite of what DS intends to do xD
01:17:870 (3) - Why don't you make it looks like this?
Nice map and dem hitsounds on chorus <33 so nice, good luck on rank thanks ^^
nice mod, thanks ^^
Liked your mapset very much. Maybe that's because of neat hitsounds too.)
From a first play thought that your map is ok, but I like a bit more challenging hards, so I added more notes.
00:00:470 (1) - added an intro piece, it increased difficulty but i like it.) /ps like in insane, yes./ i can think about
00:12:670 (1,2,3,4) - maybe to be moved higher and in a center because of big pause? But maybe no, according whole mapstyle.
00:35:870 (4,1,2,3,1) - this place looked too slow, added some notes.
00:39:070 (1,2,3,4,5) - same.
01:11:470 (3) - longer slider instead circle. fix
01:18:870 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - added some circles.
01:29:070 (1) - last note probably better to do as centered NC.
http://puu.sh/eqBHh/eb638c7a72.zip is a modded map.
Looks most perfect for me, the only suggestion is the last note same as in hard, a bit more apart from stream.
Balanced nice, got SS from the first try. So I'm full of maybes again.
00:20:470 (2,3,4) - maybe to space it more? Seems too close to each other. change to 0,8x spacing
00:34:670 (5,6) - maybe to move a circle a bit, as a too sly one. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2511247 | oh you already did it.>< whoa, nice, fix
00:52:070 (2) - in this gap maybe better to have an interesting wavy slider for harmonica.) i added a slider
Hope it will be useful.
what I did not answer I looked carefully but decided not to change, thanks for mod ^^
160kbit good audioquality.
00:08:470 (1,1) make it more symmetrical? is simmetric
00:19:470 (4) put this one more to the right? fix
00:25:070 (2) put this one more to the right, either?
00:26:070 (1) fix the blanket between this one and the slider before (3).
00:28:270 (2) the slider does not change the direction perfectly at the right time. (adjust the sliderpoint to the change of dircetion)
00:48:470 (1) "
00:52:070 (1) this one is placed a little bit too high. it isnt exactly above the other slider.
01:12:470 (1) the slider does not change the direction perfectly at the right time. (adjust the sliderpoint to the change of dircetion) fix
this one is great mapped, i could only find litttttle "mistakes"
00:18:670 (5,1) a little bit more distance between these. I think on hard it could be irritating
00:21:870 (3,4) more distance would fit better here fix
00:22:870 (1,2,3) it would be much better to have 2 sliders first and then an other hitcircle. suits the song better
00:52:070 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) this sure is nice mapped, but do you think its easy enough for a hard-diff? the rythmus is kind of hard... fix
00:54:670 (6,1) i think you should add a blanket between 6 and 1 here
01:07:670 (1,2) fix blanket?
01:26:670 (1,2,3) you should put them in an other place i think
this diff is totally awesome, i cant think of anything wrong :/
00:02:870 (3,4) the blanket does not fit perfectly well
awesome, too i like the jumpy-style ^^ thanks
Very nice mod, thanks ^^
Mako Sakata wrote:Hellooo M4M~
Please write things that you fix and if you reject my sugestion please write the proper reason so I can improve on modding, otherwise I won't mod your map in the future
- Add video like other tv size map, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-DTFd7KLDk on the video I'm not sure if added, is not mandatory, right?
- Add to source 懺・さよなら絶望先生 and to tags Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
- Add also to tags Ending, Ed
- Audio can be maximized to 192kb I looked in many places and did not find downl with best quality
- Your background on very low quality try to use 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9, consider to change or have better size noooooooooo D;, dont exist other images this with best quality
- You have gap issues here while Normal diff only 1.77 stars and Hard diff 3.50 stars, how about make the Hard diff easier? to make the whole mapset balance? I do not think you need a balance, I'm hard player and can play it quietly, we can say the que Normal is easy enough not to need a Easy and Hard is difficult to track Insane and Extra
- I sugest to make an Easy diff as lowest diff to complete the mapset, since in Normal your rhythm just to complex for beginners to play /\
- What I found:
1. The artist should be 絶望少女達 and romanised Zetsubou Shoujotachi Cover: http://puu.sh/eu4fT/054ef8be7c.jpg all fix
2. Add to tags Tanii Asuka, Sanada Asami, Gotou Yuuko, and Matsuki Miyu as performer under Zetsubou Shoujotachi respectively all fix
3. Still not sure about tv size title, but in my opinion the Title should be 絶望レストラン and romanised Zetsubou Restaurant instead without (TV Size) based on album cover above all fix
I'm sorry I don't understand anime song that much, please ask some people to recheck your metadata
this metadata helped enough, I will ask for confirmation to an expert, thank you ^^
- As for now this diff is the lowest diff on mapset and I don't sugest to have diffrent SV http://puu.sh/euahX/78debf27af.png on it, unless you make an Easy diff so the beginner not confused with sudden SV change I do not think, this map sounds good
- Use 1.3 DS instead to prevent some overlap e.g. 00:06:870 (1,1) - http://puu.sh/euaPr/97c054da4f.jpg when playing those two overlaping each other ok fix
- 00:05:270 (1) - Move down a bit to x:64 y:76 for better paralel curve http://puu.sh/eubnj/b60fd801a1.jpg fix
- 00:06:870 (1) - Personally that one is better on curve to continue the previous flow why? cant be a straight
- 00:12:670 (1) - That spinner is better to place on 00:13:270 - As the the lyric youko"soooo" begin haha nice, ok fix
- 00:18:070 (1,2,3,4,1) - Too corwded or whatever its name, because you use 1.0 DS instead on that part try to use 1.3 DS instead like I said on this diff consitently to prevent something like that and try not to have diffrent SV i delete 00:18:670 (2) -, maybe improve a bit
- 00:25:270 (3,1,2) - If that a blanket, please blanket it neater and there's more try to find it yourself I not forced a blanket
- 00:50:070 (1,1) - And that make me confused so much, please don't stack this one 00:52:070 (1) - while that slider is have slow SV and might tripped beginner players fix
- 00:18:670 (5,1) - Anti jump between those feel not uncomfortable to play because I think that was 1/2 rhythm instead 1/1 rhythm, you can ctrl+g this 00:18:070 (2,5) - and ctrl+g this 00:18:070 (2,5) - So it'll make 00:19:070 (1) - exactly stack under 00:18:670 (5) - http://puu.sh/eue5P/b388df9391.jpg ok fix
- 00:32:470 (1,2,3,4) - It's better to NC each single of them to notice player that was an anti jump part, otherwise it'll consider as stream to player humm ok
- 01:21:670 (5,6,1) - Same as above in this is 2/4, dont need
- 01:18:470 (4,5,6,7,1) - Make the stream a curve something like this http://puu.sh/eueO9/93ab2cb986.jpg , if you need the code: oh thanks228,300,77870,2,0,B|180:248|224:176|224:176|215:152,1,160,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:29:070 (2) - NC because anti jump fix
- 00:04:870 (4) - Add clap on slider head fix
- 00:06:470 (3) - Add clap fix
- 00:09:670 (3) - Add clap fix
- 00:13:270 (4,5,6,1) - NC each single of them because anti jump fix
- 00:32:470 (1,2,3,4) - Same as above fix
- 01:17:270 (1,2,3) - Same as above fix
- 01:29:070 (2) - NC because anti jump fix
Tbh I don't like your mapping style and as far as I can see there's some issues and the mapset can be improve more
Sorry short mod, I won't bother your style and if you have question you can ask me, goodluck~
thanks for the mod ^^
byfar wrote:from m4m
00:10:470 (3,4) - make the spacing about the same as 00:11:070 (5,6) - fix
00:10:270 (2) - to x184 y188? improved the distance
00:11:270 (6,1) - align by rotating slider 15 degrees in selection centre? no, sounds better here
00:18:270 (2) - x257 y201 no
00:18:470 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - rotate 5degrees anti clockwise selection centre dont need
00:20:870 (5,6,7,1) - ctrl+h why?
00:37:270 (1,2,3,4) - i suggest you use distance snapping here to assist you in creating a better looking pattern fix
00:39:070 (2) - x:142 y:199 fix
00:39:270 (3) - x:66 y:44 no
00:39:470 (4) - if u followed above suggestion align it with the note by putting slider head on x 245 y 48
00:40:670 (2) - x:202 y:271
00:40:870 (3) - x320 y213
looks better this way this not is consistente
00:41:070 (4) - curve slightly less http://puu.sh/ezE8T/fcdab24e26.jpg fix
00:47:870 (3,4,5) - consider using distance snap this is stack, dont have any problem
flow is good. just lacking aesthetics. consider going thru ur map again to fix.
00:54:870 (1) - sliders curved like these hurts my eyes t_T there were some in your insane but i didn't really want to point it out. blanket better by making sure your slider perfectly blankets the approach circle. here's what yours currently looks like right now. http://puu.sh/ezEPH/e5791d245d.jpg why all this despair for blankets? is not forced here, the distance is too high to be seen, but i will try to fix
yea like your insane, good flow, slider aesthetics need more work
http://puu.sh/ezFjr/27a0acab15.png i recommend you do not use SV changes in a normal. it is confusing for newer plays i dont think
looks fine to me