Thank you so much for the mod!!
HappyRocket88 wrote:Hellow! As promised for Cryptic and I apologize for taking so long.Legend[General]
- asdf must fix!
- asdf should fix.
- asdf suggestions.
- Remove "drum-hitclap2" as long as it's not being used in the mapset. removed
- While I know the HP seems to be intentional due the duration of the map, setting over 3.5 ends being too low of this Normal difficulty. Not a big problem, but it would be better if were 4 or something which would fit nicely better here imo. Up to you. :3 changed to 4
- 01:16:591 (6) - Rhythmically talking, this slider is kipping important beats as the sound of this spot 01:16:936 - is. Hence it would be way better if it weren't skipped and were emphasized with a circle to don't leave it as an slight-beat. In that order of ideas, it should look like this. Fixed all of them to what you recommendedTry it and consider doing the same over the following cases 01:27:626 (4) - 01:38:660 (6) - 03:06:936 (6) - 03:17:971 (4) - 03:29:005 (7) -
- 01:47:626 (1) - Make it a 3/2 slider to let the reverse highlight better the instruments here. As it is now misleads the current rhythm imo. Moreover, remove this circle 01:49:695 (2) - and place a 1/1 slider instead to emphasize the sound wave here in a better way. Like this. Took half your advice here. I placed the 1/1 where you said, but the 3/2 slider didnt sound good imo, so i did something else
- 02:31:764 (1,2,3) - Instead of blanketing, it would have flowed better if this pattern had kept the fluent transition that you managed over the previous patterns. I do believe it would flow nicer if you tried to follow what this slider-end suggested 02:31:764 (1) - Maybe like this fixed
Not a bad Normal, but honestly those sliders don't suit at all with the flow because it seems to go inverse of what's being proposed here. This difficulty could be polished more a bit. All flow issues fixed!
- In order to make the spread more intuitive, consider replacing these 1/4 with streams to allow players get a balance when they pass form this diff to the Touching diff. 01:03:488 (1,2,3,4) - 02:51:074 (1,2,3,4) - Just as well as you did here 02:52:453 (1,2,3,4,5) - added a stream
- HP + 1. Despite it's a long map, it doesn't mean the drain time to be as lowered as this insane diff has it only to don't let them die when they play this map. increased to HP 6
- About spacing, let's talk about this one 00:41:936 (4,1) - in comparison with 02:21:246 (4,1) - Both sounds are rather similar but the spacing is way different which ends being inconsistent in the way this diff was built. It would be better if both distance managed the same DS to simply a bit the spacing here. I do believe changing it as well as this one 02:21:246 (4,1) - would be the best. Fixed so now they are both similar in distance
- Similar issue here, these two 00:49:177 (5,6) - should have used less spacing to let players identify that the strong beat is next to it and has the proper emphasis. changed the spacing around so it makes more sense
- 01:16:591 (5) - Particularly, this object would make more sense if it were Nc'ed due the new instruments that pops up here. As it is now, leaves an awkward movement because the jump could be unexpected with to players since it's not so intuitive. Added NC
- 01:39:350 (1) - This would flow better if it were stacked over 01:38:660 (3) - to give the proper spacing that this object deserves. Moreover, the current flow of 01:39:177 (6,1) - doesn't feel alright. Might as well move the following slider to don't make huge jumps overall. Moved it so t he flow feels better now
- 01:41:419 (3,4) - The blanket looks fancy, but the spacing is being broken so badly. x.x Wouldn't it be better if it were the same as the previous objects used? I increased the spacing, but I kept the blankets
- 02:14:522 (3) - Why the inverted flow here? /w\ It would be way better if you did Ctrl + G to simplify the flow here and make things more catchy since there's no need of forcing such as uncomfortable play as that pattern does. You're right. Fixed
- 02:33:315 (1) - Overmapped. I know this patterns wanted to follow thew drums here but frankly this circle doesn't have the same emphasis as the next notes. Hence, removing it would be the best leaving a nicely pause between these two notes 02:32:798 (4,2) - This is the only thing I didnt change. I think that circle helps keeps the rhythm and feels better for me to play imo. However, if you think this must be changed, I will change it[Touching] Well the diff name is really close to be related with the title. did you get other diff names for this map? Can't think of another name right now. Will it be a problem?
Confirming this diff is playable! Good job!
- 00:41:074 (7,8) - Would you mind using the same spacing for these two objects as well as you did in the previous diamond of objects? Fixed i think
- 01:05:212 (2,3) - Consider reducing the DS of these two objects. 8.23x is just way too much for a section before the kiai. Consider doing the same here 01:05:557 (4) - Slightly lowered the distance of the jumps
Don't have complains for this difficulty at all. It's really jumpy though. That should be all! Good luck! Rawr! (´・ω・)っ