posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
CodeS
Man this episode WTF ;______;

SPOILER
KISARAGI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Actually I saw it coming because the Battle of Wake Island is where Kisaragi got sunk in real history.
domSaur
i haven't watch the latest ep bec. i have classes early tomorrow(so i have to get to bed this instant and save the watching till then) and after seeing all these i'm like.... Slice of life, Their lives were indeed sliced..

with all these drama hypefeels idk if i can still watch this ;w;
IppE
Jesus christ the random CG scenes are ugly and annoying as fuck. It's like they had no budget to actually animate things.
Luna-
Oh my god why ;w;

btw my yuubari finally take some scenes <3
And I got yayoi today lol
[ yogurt ]
I thought it's going to be cute battleship girls doing cute battleship things, not dying.

At least next week is KONGOU DESS.
[Superstar]_old
Damn :( This was unexpected.

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Luna-

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

I thought it's going to be cute battleship girls doing cute battleship things, not dying.
Can't agree more with this

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

yeahhh!!

engrish will be powerful
Jinxy
we madoka now

I noticed Kisaragi sunk during the real Wake Island, but didn't think too much of it until I noticed she's the non-MC with the closest relationship to one of the main six last episode.

I expected her to just return heavily damaged and have that steel the MC crew to prepare for more difficult battles in the future, not to flat out sink

They stuck way too many death flags on my drama sandwich though, can't even properly enjoy it. Seriously, the entire first half of the episode was nothing but fucking death flags
Topic Starter
CodeS
Some history stuff about Kisaragi

SPOILER
She sank 30 miles (or 48 km) SW of Wake Island, at 05:42.
In the Anime they say 56km and at 15:42
She was replaced if I'm not wrong by Uzuki later in the war.

Japan also lost Hayate on that battle but well...
Nobody cares about Hayate or the Kamikaze class.
Green Platinum
Kisaragi's death flag by the point of the battle was probably so big it probably alerted the enemy of their position.
domSaur
Kisaragi ga Kill anyone?

and that ending just added more salt to the wound ;w;
xxdeathx
Well I can't say I'm too traumatized by the death of a character we knew for half an episode
Topic Starter
CodeS

xxdeathx wrote:

Well I can't say I'm too traumatized by the death of a character we knew for half an episode
well yeah, tho for most of us it was a character we knew since 2 years ago.

SPOILER
Well mine ingame is only lvl 60 so I can't say much

Never liked her slutty lines
or her bad art

or the shitty stats
-------------------------------------------------------------

In a kinda related note.

Funny how everyone is leveling their Kisaragis since last episode.

almost everyone I know who plays kancolle is leveling her (mostly those who had her at lvl 1)

AND MORE IMPORTANT

RIP Type 0 Recon Seaplane AKA Reimitei ;_;

Also, let's hope they don't start following history llike episode 3 on everyone, because if they do.
This is gonna make me ultra sad

Well, at least we know Mutsu would be something like this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited on 28/01/2015

BRILLANT EPISODE, BRILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT
It's been a while since I had this much FUN watching an Anime

I can't believe how happy I'm, this is how I imagined all this time the live interaction between the sister would be.
All the references, all the ingame quotes, all the scenes with KONGOU, everything.

I had a huge smile from start to end.

;_;

OH! OH! OH! OH!

T E I T O K U

[SWEATING INTENSIFIES]

Finally some rensouhou action!

This fucking entire scene man...

And that ending ;_; I got watery eyes the moment she said "It hurts, "it hurts" " ;_;

Luna-
Fun and drama
Yeah!!!!

jkalhsdfja Kongou's sisters <333333333333333333333
Shimakaze <33333333333333333333

CodeS wrote:

KONGOU DA BEST

Next week KAGA <33333333333333
[Superstar]_old
Kongou is absolutely amazing <3 Might be my favorite of them all
Also nice to see more ~Zekamashi~ ;P
This entire episode was so much fun its incredible
The drama at the end tho ;_;
Green Platinum
Better episode than the previous few, I don't think placing it immediately after a character death was a great idea.

Random English in Japanese is just as obnoxious as random Japanese in English
Jinxy
Kagerou best non-speaking character
piruchan
Episode 4 got me totally into this anime

domSaur

piruchan wrote:

like oh god i've expected Kongou and Hiei(do i actually need to spoiler this?) to be goofballs but Haruna and Kirishima too?

and hell yez Haguro got som screentime <3
Athrun
Never knew that those four would be so wacky. I knew it. Kongou really does like the Admiral ._. I HAD THAT FEELING AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Kurogamii

CodeS wrote:

srsly dude, it's just flagship protection system

piruchan wrote:

FBB RANGER

------------------------

Also, ep. 04 really ruined the Kongou-class' Fast BB charisma
where's the smart kirishima? where's the maiden haruna?
all i see is:

Overly-crazy Kongou
Pervert Hiei loving her onee-sama too much
Smart-looking-but-stupid-asshole Kirishima
Not-different-from-kirishima Haruna

instant drop just kidding
Green Platinum
Inb4 Kongou is only around for 1 or 2 episodes and the series returns to boring as cardboard characters.
DeletedUser_2880482
Probably a lot of people are gonna fanboy/fangirl over Poi :v
I wonder when the other kanmusu are gonna appear.

(Still didn't see Taihou, Musashi, Yamato, the Submarines, Fusou and Yamashiro and a whole lot of others.)
Kurogamii
by the way, new meme template guys :^)

Jinxy
Now I'm interested in a large scale event of FS. 3x fleet locking, combined fleets, counterattack EO. Glorious hell.

But anyway back to the anime. Flagbuki was expected but not too poorly executed IMO. Her sudden increase in badass from ep4 is a bit jarring though.

And my prediction: Akagi's chance of survival is inversely proportional to how many episodes pass before Yamato's arrival. Which is to say a shitty Midway is nigh-unavoidable at this point. Ep7 or 8.

Not sure how they plan to save the anime from tragedy after that but they'd better.
domSaur
if not for the event, i'd go try and get Zuikaku :s
[Superstar]_old
What was this episode lol xD
But it was really relaxing & enjoyable! :3
Like the destroyer squad 6
Khorosho

Kongou still the best though! :D
Luna-
plz shoukaku hnnnnng
Nekolike
KAGA BEST SHIPGURLLLL

Verniy_Chan
Hibiki : "Hei~"

хорошо :oops:
Juuryoushin
^ It sums up the entire episode, I'm done for at least 3 centuries with that moe overload ....
Very nice episode overall, better than the second one. Though we can clearly see that this anime is more geared towards the player than anything else now.
domSaur
Haguro ples ;w;
Green Platinum

Juuryoushin wrote:

^ It sums up the entire episode, I'm done for at least 3 centuries with that moe overload ....
Very nice episode overall, better than the second one. Though we can clearly see that this anime is more geared towards the player than anything else now.
Well clearly that's the only audience remaining that they could possibly convince to buy the obscenely priced limited edition triple deluxe (and knuckles) Blu-ray box set with bonus kantai collection flesh light.
AutoMedic
Flagbuki way too predictable. Not that I hate it really

also dat Akagi on ep 5
piruchan

Adventure Drone wrote:

Probably a lot of people are gonna fanboy/fangirl over Poi :v
/me raises hand.

Episode 6 is a nice break from all the stuff so far. Loli ship girls are nice.
Topic Starter
CodeS
The exact moment when this episode almost became the cruelest episode ever

Good thing they went for the comedy factor, I was really scared for a moment.

I loved this episode because it had tons of Inazuma, and she was my starter.
Athrun
SPOILER
I liked episode 6. The fact that Nagato can't eat spicy curry makes me wonder how she had survived in the past year eating spicy curry :3
AutoMedic
For something really unrelated

[ yogurt ]

AutoMedic wrote:

For something really unrelated

That's super cute poi~
Luna-
Nagato confirmed as lolicon

show more