Haneii

jonathanlfj wrote:

Haneii I have a nomod SS on artcore jinja, let me know if you want
Want :)

jonathanlfj wrote:

EDIT: The artist is AN, I see what you did there
;)
jonathanlfj
How do you want me to record it? From osu main menu to song selection to the replay or just the replay itself?
And quality, I can do anywhere from 30fps 720p to 60fps 1080p, so let me know about that as well.

EDIT: sent the video to Haneii. Yoshi if you want I can record the replay for you, just toss me a pm
Yoshi_green

jonathanlfj wrote:

How do you want me to record it? From osu main menu to song selection to the replay or just the replay itself?
And quality, I can do anywhere from 30fps 720p to 60fps 1080p, so let me know about that as well.

EDIT: sent the video to Haneii. Yoshi if you want I can record the replay for you, just toss me a pm
sure, I'll PM you if I see you online, 'cause I prefer in-game chat over forum messaging

you do the same if you notice me online too, I might be playing or something :P I have the replay ready to be puushed whenever so yeah
YTYuyu

those wrote:

Does this count
LOL showoff :P
YodaSnipe
Holy shit I haven't looked at this thread in like a month. Is KRZY really going? If so, shit just got real.
KRZY
what am I a celeb?
kaetwo
I'll get there around midday Thursday. Anything set in stone right now for later that night?
Topic Starter
Haneii
Pocket schedule is out: http://animenorth.com/an15/an2015pocketbook.pdf

Is it okay to have our Saturday meet at 5pm at the Sheraton?

I guess we should have the dates and locations in the op set by this weekend. Any suggestions for days/times/places?
YTYuyu
that's fine but let's make it outside the Sheraton. remember what happened last year :(
truonant
Is there a skype group? I just checked slack and it seems to be dead
Maji

truonant wrote:

Is there a skype group? I just checked slack and it seems to be dead
There is a group. Just pm me your skype and i'll add you, or somebody.
Giralda
Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to meeting the people who I didn't get to know last year and all the first timers :D
We have a pretty large group, but I encourage all of you to not be shy and come out to talk to everyone! You'll never know what you can find. After all, the only reason I became a mapper was from meeting jonathanlfj and Nyquill at AN. Who knows what kind of amazing things you'll be able to accomplish after the con?

See you all in a week!
jonathanlfj
Giralda crossplay where
YTYuyu

jonathanlfj wrote:

Giralda crossplay where
Azer
Hey guys, we're about done planning the osu! setups in the sheraton, there will be 2 stations to play on. We have a red switch and a blue switch keyboard there as well as 2 tablets (osu!tablet & my CTL470)
You are free to bring your own mouse/headphones/skin on a USB stick! Especially mouse if you are a mouse player as we don't have any gaming mice.
KRZY
If you are interested in sharing a hotel room let me know
Giralda
I'll be able to if the people living in jonathanlfj's room aren't willing to leave lel
Don't count on me though. Try to maybe find other options. If not, I have room in mines.
blissfulyoshi
How many people should we stuff in a room?
I currently promised Chippy a space. Princess was also interested in a room to stay. I'm perfectly fine with letting more people into the room as long as everyone can find a way to make it work....
Bzer
i'm gonna be playing osu! on Azer's tablet!? *drools* :)
Julie
Last minute~ But I'll be going and mostly working in the gaming room so I don't think I'll miss the meetup.
KRZY
I meant that I have a room and if anyone wants the other twin bed and split the cost then they're welcome
Shiro-
I;m gonna be missing on friday because my dad is having surgery in the morning but i'll be there really early sat :D!!
Giralda
To the people bringing their tablets to AN for the weekend:

Please don't forget your tablet pen.
:)
KRZY
I have tablet and pen I can lend (2 actually!) if anyone is interested, didn't know this was a thing
mits
Not going to end up playing today, though I'll definitely stop by later on in the day.
Staiain
Picture time ayy

http://imgur.com/JIVIFf2

Fullerene-
I was there and none of you said hi wow
Sumaki
I'm so salty I couldn't go this year...
Navizel

Fullerene- wrote:

no one said hi to me either

im too shy
Skyhmer

Fullerene- wrote:

Navizel wrote:

no one said hi to me either
im too shy
Same, seemed like everyone knew each other, then again I really didn't put much effort into starting a conversation, but it was still fun.
but Lytessill talked to me, he's a pretty chill guy.
Navizel
I only know Haneii and Byaku. and then Haneii left. ;~;
Kibbleru
I got trolled SO hard by rlc :(

Otherwise was fun
Shiro-
It was cool meeting all of you guys at Anime North! Unfortunately I won't be there Sunday because I'm working on my Capstone Project. Some of the cool people i met :>

@apaffy
@Azer
@blissfulyoshi
@Flandredevil9
@jonathanlfj
@Kannagi
@Kibbleru
@ -Soba-
@Staiain
@TrickMirror
@Trust
@- [ U z z I ] -
@YodaSnipe
@Yoshi_green

Hopefully next year I can stay the whole 3 days to hang out with you awesome people :D. I had lots of fun!!

Sorry if i missed some people in the list!
Kibbleru
I got autographs of

Azer
Nyquill
Byakugan#####
Sakuya
Meikyuu
Captinnnnn (lied to me about looking Asian)
Trust
KFC < apparently autocorrects from lfj lol
Rlc (massive ass troll)
Fake rlc
Blissfullyoshi's ugly slider art
Mythol
those
osu! panel is still Sunday!
Azer
Let the post con depression begin!

;_;
-Soba-
The con was a blast guys! It was really fun to meet everyone :)
Flaus
Fun times. I was the guy dressed as ZUN playing taiko at the Sheraton.

p.s. where the hell was the touhou merchandise!?
Skyhmer

Flaus wrote:

Fun times. I was the guy dressed as ZUN playing taiko at the Sheraton.

p.s. where the hell was the touhou merchandise!?
Oh it wasn't just me who couldn't find anything on that
show more