Anime North 2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yoshi_green
I have an SS play on Guren no Yumiya, but both my laptops are too weak to record them decently

If I can send my replay file to somebody, and they record it, would that work?
those
Does this count

I guess not cuz FL covers scoreboard
Topic Starter
Haneii
Fantastic play, those! You're right though, I can't use it.
...do you have the time to make another recording? Without mods?

@yoshi_green: Sure.

Just found out I'm going to miss AN Idol because of this panel. :sadface:
jonathanlfj
Haneii I have a nomod SS on artcore jinja, let me know if you want it

EDIT: The artist is AN, I see what you did there
Topic Starter
Haneii

jonathanlfj wrote:

Haneii I have a nomod SS on artcore jinja, let me know if you want
Want :)

jonathanlfj wrote:

EDIT: The artist is AN, I see what you did there
;)
jonathanlfj
How do you want me to record it? From osu main menu to song selection to the replay or just the replay itself?
And quality, I can do anywhere from 30fps 720p to 60fps 1080p, so let me know about that as well.

EDIT: sent the video to Haneii. Yoshi if you want I can record the replay for you, just toss me a pm
Yoshi_green

jonathanlfj wrote:

How do you want me to record it? From osu main menu to song selection to the replay or just the replay itself?
And quality, I can do anywhere from 30fps 720p to 60fps 1080p, so let me know about that as well.

EDIT: sent the video to Haneii. Yoshi if you want I can record the replay for you, just toss me a pm
sure, I'll PM you if I see you online, 'cause I prefer in-game chat over forum messaging

you do the same if you notice me online too, I might be playing or something :P I have the replay ready to be puushed whenever so yeah
YTYuyu

those wrote:

Does this count
LOL showoff :P
YodaSnipe
Holy shit I haven't looked at this thread in like a month. Is KRZY really going? If so, shit just got real.
KRZY
what am I a celeb?
Kaetwo
I'll get there around midday Thursday. Anything set in stone right now for later that night?
Topic Starter
Haneii
Pocket schedule is out: http://animenorth.com/an15/an2015pocketbook.pdf

Is it okay to have our Saturday meet at 5pm at the Sheraton?

I guess we should have the dates and locations in the op set by this weekend. Any suggestions for days/times/places?
YTYuyu
that's fine but let's make it outside the Sheraton. remember what happened last year :(
truonant
Is there a skype group? I just checked slack and it seems to be dead
Maji

truonant wrote:

Is there a skype group? I just checked slack and it seems to be dead
There is a group. Just pm me your skype and i'll add you, or somebody.
Giralda
Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to meeting the people who I didn't get to know last year and all the first timers :D
We have a pretty large group, but I encourage all of you to not be shy and come out to talk to everyone! You'll never know what you can find. After all, the only reason I became a mapper was from meeting jonathanlfj and Nyquill at AN. Who knows what kind of amazing things you'll be able to accomplish after the con?

See you all in a week!
jonathanlfj
Giralda crossplay where
YTYuyu

jonathanlfj wrote:

Giralda crossplay where
Azer
Hey guys, we're about done planning the osu! setups in the sheraton, there will be 2 stations to play on. We have a red switch and a blue switch keyboard there as well as 2 tablets (osu!tablet & my CTL470)
You are free to bring your own mouse/headphones/skin on a USB stick! Especially mouse if you are a mouse player as we don't have any gaming mice.
KRZY
If you are interested in sharing a hotel room let me know
show more