forum

Anime North 2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
TrickMirror
Don't have a ticket, but I wouldn't mind popping up and saying hello if people want to meet anywhere I don't need one.
oOFrostOo
Just bought a sunday ticket,

might buy one for friday if my school board strikes
uzzi

oOFrostOo wrote:

Yo that's almost the whole Uzzibola squad!!~!@
oOFrostOo

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

oOFrostOo wrote:

poor Omar :(
Flandre-

oOFrostOo wrote:

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

poor Omar :(
rip V I N X I S

we didn't listen to enough VINXIS
Topic Starter
Haneii
Approved

those
I'll join you.
mits
Wow would it be great if this were at Sheraton.

I'm attending another event there and it wouldn't be hard to find you guys once after. :)
KRZY
O shit now this thing is official

add me to the Skype or w/e you guys are doing plz

Also would Byakugan249 or anyone else be interested in a drink or two on Thursday? We'll have alternatives for minors I'm sure, just don't know what at this moment
-Soba-

KRZY wrote:

Also would Byakugan249 or anyone else be interested in a drink or two on Thursday? We'll have alternatives for minors I'm sure, just don't know what at this moment
could we turn that Thursday into a Friday
KRZY

-Soba- wrote:

KRZY wrote:

could we turn that Thursday into a Friday
We can do it both days
YTYuyu
we'll see about that. minus the drinking portion. i wanna stay sober free for the rest of my life if i can, however i don't mind hanging out.
kaetwo
i'm coming on thursday for hotel. i wouldn't mind a drink. 'd be a nice start to the con
those
I can contribute, but if we meet up Thursday, what do we do for the entirety of Friday before the con?
-Soba-

those wrote:

I can contribute, but if we meet up Thursday, what do we do for the entirety of Friday before the con?
Drink more
KRZY
I was actually thinking about looking around Toronto, despite many Canadians telling me there isn't much

I'm pretty sure there's like something
banger_old_1
There's like two things
kaetwo

KRZY wrote:

I was actually thinking about looking around Toronto, despite many Canadians telling me there isn't much

well truth is, uptown, downtown, and even out of town, there isn't really much. only thing i can think of is wonderland, but meh.
KRZY
Also wanted to let ppl here know that I'm buying a Saturday ticket, if you have one for Saturday and somehow something happens before the event that makes you unable to attend, I'm very very interested.
Zerostarry

KRZY wrote:

there isnt
Yoshi_green

KRZY wrote:

Our subway system is the absolute best joke of the city
Topic Starter
Haneii

KRZY wrote:

How long are you staying?

Anyways, here are some suggestions:

CN tower (inb4 a waste of time and money, but if you've never been in toronto, at least go once. Go with someone, take pics, make memories~)

Toronto Zoo

Ripley's Aquarium - I went a couple days ago. I had lots of fun goofing about and taking pics.

Royal Ontario Museum and the Ontario science centre (I had more fun at the latter)

Take the ferry to toronto islands

Wonderland

Downtown shopping/walking/food/live music halls

Beer academy

FOOD - so many restaurants, so little time.
blissfulyoshi
Since my roomate told me to pick up Amiibos while in Canada, where is the nearest place to the convention center I can find some xD?
those
They sell at Walmarts, Best Buy, etc.
KRZY

Haneii wrote:

How long are you staying?

Anyways, here are some suggestions:

CN tower (inb4 a waste of time and money, but if you've never been in toronto, at least go once. Go with someone, take pics, make memories~)

Toronto Zoo

Ripley's Aquarium - I went a couple days ago. I had lots of fun goofing about and taking pics.

Royal Ontario Museum and the Ontario science centre (I had more fun at the latter)

Take the ferry to toronto islands

Wonderland

Downtown shopping/walking/food/live music halls

Beer academy

FOOD - so many restaurants, so little time.
I think I have a full day and a half to look around, so I'll probably be able to do most of what's here. Thank you so much!
Teshi
I might show up with a couple friends of mine. I only know two of you people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
those
Next thing you know, you'll know 20. Then 40.
FlamingRok
And yet I won't be in that number.
Giralda
Hey guys,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my girlfriend and a few of my friends are unable to make it to Anime North. I have about 3-5 extra weekend tickets that I can sell if anyone is looking for them. I can provide these tickets at $60 each. If you are interested, please contact jonathanlfj or myself through the Skype group or osu! PM.

Thanks!
kaetwo

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Since my roomate told me to pick up Amiibos while in Canada, where is the nearest place to the convention center I can find some xD?

EB Games and Walmart is your best bet.
blissfulyoshi
Thanks so much Kaetwo and those
Lytessill
How early should I show up to get my badge on Thursday?
YTYuyu

Lytessill wrote:

How early should I show up to get my badge on Thursday?
at least an hour early, or less if you want. it goes from 5-9pm so yea.
Topic Starter
Haneii
Hey everyone! I'm in need of video plays of a couple maps for the osu! panel at AN. AN won't let us do live plays at the panel, so we have to pre-record plays T_T. I won't be able to get to this before the long weekend but that's just cutting it too soon and at this point I need all the help I can get. Just finished up the ppt and pretty much just need this videos.

Plays need to have the global scoreboard, background, and video/sb visible/enabled and use the default skin. You don't have to FC it. They can be whichever difficulty, but I'd prefer anything between a Hard-Insane

Gameplays I need:

Standard play: AN – artcore Jinja (mapped by Flower) thanks jonathanlfj!

Catch the Beat play - Linked Horizon – Guren no Yumiya (TV Size) (mapped by Kuria) thanks Yoshi_green and jonathanlfj!

Mania play (only need one of them) - Deuce - Senretsu no ryu (by Mashiro-Fang) OR Ci Mei Gui - Wu Xuan Lan (by luyuja) OR ESTi – HELIX (by xeona)

Just post in here if you'll record a play and which one (so others can see and we don't have multiple submissions for the same song.)

Thank you.
Yoshi_green
I have an SS play on Guren no Yumiya, but both my laptops are too weak to record them decently

If I can send my replay file to somebody, and they record it, would that work?
those
Does this count

I guess not cuz FL covers scoreboard
Topic Starter
Haneii
Fantastic play, those! You're right though, I can't use it.
...do you have the time to make another recording? Without mods?

@yoshi_green: Sure.

Just found out I'm going to miss AN Idol because of this panel. :sadface:
jonathanlfj
Haneii I have a nomod SS on artcore jinja, let me know if you want it

EDIT: The artist is AN, I see what you did there
Topic Starter
Haneii

jonathanlfj wrote:

Haneii I have a nomod SS on artcore jinja, let me know if you want
Want :)

jonathanlfj wrote:

EDIT: The artist is AN, I see what you did there
;)
jonathanlfj
How do you want me to record it? From osu main menu to song selection to the replay or just the replay itself?
And quality, I can do anywhere from 30fps 720p to 60fps 1080p, so let me know about that as well.

EDIT: sent the video to Haneii. Yoshi if you want I can record the replay for you, just toss me a pm
show more