forum

Winter Anime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hersa37
What are you guys/gals looking forward to this season? Personally I can't wait for Kamisama Hajimemashita. Kantai Collection seems to be quite interesting too, considering how much my friends drooled over the franchise
-Nya-
I'm looking forward to the second season of Tokyo Ghoul and the Kyoukai no Kanata movie.

I also just saw that a second season of Nisekoi will be airing soon as well. Can't wait to see that season too.
Topic Starter
hersa37
Kyoukai no kanata and nisekoi will be airing spring, so you're going to have to wait a little longer
-Nya-
Probably, but I don't mind waiting.
blissfulyoshi
Don't we already have this thread t/255978?hilit=chart, no point in creating another anticipation thread for winter (admittedly the first show already aired, so hoping deadbeat will go ahead and make the chart so I don't have to)
Topic Starter
hersa37
Sorry bout that, I didn't really check the second page. I kept forgetting about the search bar
Kyonko Hizara

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Don't we already have this thread t/255978?hilit=chart, no point in creating another anticipation thread for winter (admittedly the first show already aired, so hoping deadbeat will go ahead and make the chart so I don't have to)
I'll ask him about it when I see him on.
deadbeat
t/276089 we also have the impressions thread. let's just use that