forum

Kyoukai no Kanata Movie

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Nya-
The series was absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the movie to air in March/April.

Hopefully the movie will live up to my expectations. I would really like to hear your thoughts about this movie.
Gumpy
Topic Starter
-Nya-
@Gumpyyy: Oh, so Kyoukai no Kanata is on your plan-to-watch list. You really have to watch it. It's a great series.
hersa37
I thought the movie was just a recap of the whole thing. And why is it in 2 parts? Cause Hollywood made money that way?
Topic Starter
-Nya-
@hersa37: The first part is a recap, but the second part is something totally different. The second part is the part that I want to see.
Topic Starter
-Nya-
I read somewhere that the second part happens a year after the series.
hersa37
Oh yeah, forgot about that. If there's a canon, I'll be looking forward to it
hersa37
Topic Starter
-Nya-
@hersa37: Sorry for this silly question, but what does "canon" mean?
hersa37
As far as I know, it means if the sequel is a sequel, not something that veers off the timeline. Though take my opinion with a grain of salt
Topic Starter
-Nya-
@hersa37: I also think that's the meaning. Anyway, thanks for that link. It will help me to keel better track of upcoming seasons or movies. :D
Gumpy
Canon is what the main story line is like. Naruto for example fillers are not canon non filler are canon.
Topic Starter
-Nya-
@Gumpyyy: Oh okay. Thanks!
PatZar
when it will be release ?
Topic Starter
-Nya-

Genocide wrote:

when it will be release ?
The first part: March 14, 2015
Second part: April 25, 2015
Green Platinum

hersa37 wrote:

I thought the movie was just a recap of the whole thing. And why is it in 2 parts? Cause Hollywood made money that way?
Just like Madoka had 2 recap films.

I never finished the series (made it halfway through) might need to now.
RazerKnight17
Damn, I can't wait anymore. Kuriyama Mirai pls come back <3