I didn't mean to offence you, sry i make you feel that wayAs for your english, it's alright, I assumed that you weren't being rude in the first place, so you're forgiven Thank you though, this does help. Might as well while it's not qualified.
I would also like to point out few things before this map move on
- 00:16:594 - you use triple for a single laser sound and the jack which is unnecessary in my opinion actually if you listen closer you'll hear 3 sounds. There's a reason why I always map with earphones in.
- 00:18:182 (18182|1,18270|1,18888|2,18976|2) - same as what KK had mention, we can see here 00:21:006 - exactly same sound but totally different pattern okay, well I added a few notes and changed up the pattern to make it like the latter pattern.
- 01:23:300 (83300|1,83300|0,83300|3,83388|1,83388|3,83388|0) - i dont see any reason to keep those same column, they are different pitch, they are just like 01:23:564 If you look here, the pitch is different, it's lower. The same columns don't change much, but rather even changing the one column from  to  makes a difference, obviously the pitch is lower so that's why it's like that.(83564|2,83564|3,83653|0,83653|1) - (and you use double here) Alright then, I changed those to triples then.
- 01:32:035 - since the snap are changed, to keep the pattern (12 34 trills) as same as the previous is not a good idea, will suggest something like img I actually doubt people are going to be able to do that. We aren't Blastix Riotz here hahaha. I'd rather not, it makes it uncomfortable to play. A triple of  and  jumps would be better since it's only 3 jumps, rather than a small section of that pattern.
- 01:32:476 - i believe the triple jack here are done wrongly, by using the 25%, i'm quite sure the pitch change every two beat, by what i mean img Applied, you make a good point here. I didn't pay so much attention to the pitch, rather towards being able to be played comfortably.
Song for pattern, not the other way around. Here i'm not talking about whether the pattern are comfortable or not, it's the pattern are not fitting the music. I respect that u trying to bring you personality into your map, but that's not the excuse for why you adding the note or using jack pattern, because a map is suppose to "express" the song, otherwise it become overmap/overnote. That's why me and other modder mentioned a lot about your jack, some of them are really not fitting the pitch
I think I've made my point
Sorry for my poor english, and no kudosu ofc