*carefully places down mod and runs away*Thanks for the mod Paradox! All mods applied and hitsounds readjusted accordingly. To say that the rest of my difficulties are fine really is a big reliever in my case xD Thanks for the motivational comment as well~
0 | 1 | 2 | 3
- Making 00:11:981 (11981|3,12511|0,13040|3,14099|2) - and 00:14:805 (14805|1,15334|3,15864|0,16923|3) - the same pattern but flipped might be nice as the song repeats that part. Right, changed the pattern so that it's flipped.
- Add LN from 00:28:570 - 00:28:923 in column |1| to match that sound. Applied.
- 00:28:923 (28923|2,30334|0,31746|2) - this part should have 4 LN's that are 3 white-snaps long. Something like this (but instead patterned the way you want): http://prntscr.com/9lujsg . Otherwise the LN's feel like they don't make sense. Right, changed LN lengths accordingly.
- 01:03:687 (63687|3) - What is this? I'm having trouble working out which instrument you're following in this part. I suggest adding a note at 01:03:511 - in |3| and moving that odd note to column |1|. Or if you don't add a note at 01:03:511 -, at least put that odd note in a column that isn't |3|. The pattern before suggests to the player that they will be following that pattern again, which will catch new players off-guard. Rather than placing another note, I moved the note somewhere else besides column |3| so that new players are still able to keep timing. I would think that new players would have a harder time trying to time two close consecutive notes rather than the one then.
- 01:16:923 - 01:19:393 - This pattern plays better: http://prntscr.com/9lul4p Right, applied.
Just be careful with EZ that it's not so simplified that the notes feel detached from the song, if you know what I mean? But hooray for an EZ with LN's! \o/ Haha, actually Evening (or perhaps that was ajeemaniz... not sure) was the one to suggest that I should have more LN's. I appreciate the advice.
- Some repetition in this pattern could be cool to play, like this: http://prntscr.com/9lum4x (Green line at the bottom is 00:28:923 ) That's a good point, applied.
- Probably don't need this note 00:52:570 (52570|0) - You're probably right since it's not so heard/audible. Applied.
Everything else seems fine to me. This difficulty is really fun to play, and quite memorable, unlike a lot of NM diffs ^-^ Ah, thank you!~
Oh... I didn't intend for this to be a short mod, but I couldn't find anything else for the other difficulties haha. This is an awesomely unique mapset, and I can't wait for it to be ranked (which I'm sure it inevitably will if you keep your motivation up ^-^)!
Edit: Oh, and here, take my star o/ lel ty