Wisakedjak
Let's do this! :p

İzmir, Turkey

IppE
Kouya-
Birdy
B1rd
I can see where I live

180 degree turn, there's the enterence to the cataract gorge, probably the best part of Launceston, and it's right near the city, about 5-10 minute walk from where I live. There is two tracks on either side of the river that lead into the gorge, a hiking track following the hills and a flat path on the left.

the basin. nice place to walk in the early hours of the morning.
Pawsu
loving the concept of this, keep em coming
Bweh
Have Chicago for now; haven't gotten any pictures of downtown Panama yet.

konkarne_old
Raydric

You see here a boat and some grass.. oh, there's a tree as well
Treekii
kaetwo
here is the supposedly historic village in my city

of course, having a DQ and a Starbucks means 'historic'
Aurani
This thread is basically specifically made to make me cry.
Teleport me to your places so I can die of many heart attacks, you bastards.
Gumpy
AnotherEpicName
Raisha Millenia

Aurani wrote:

This thread is basically specifically made to make me cry.
Teleport me to your places so I can die of many heart attacks, you bastards.
i know that feel
kouzuki_karen
Hika
Throughout the year in my little town, we like to decorate our main street with decorations that fit with the theme of how it looks outside. During this year during the summer, they put small lights in the trees and around the town. Very beautiful.

Topic Starter
Wisakedjak

Gumpyyy wrote:

Loved this one... Always wanted to live in Norway. Which city is this?
[ Mephisto ]
Kingkevin30
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I live in a pretty historic town. A lot of old buildings around every corner that reminds you of the 19th century
none of the pics are mine :p
Hidden-
Damn, all of your place look so incredible O: !!!
Here's two photos of my city:
Stade Olympique
Cathedral Notre-Dame
Vish024
D33d
This is a pretty typical shot of the River Tyne, in between Newcastle and Gateshead. One of its key features is the amount of bridges it has.

That white bridge also tilts to let boats and stuff through. It's pretty trippy (and a massive inconvenience for some).

Here, you can see the city's architecture in its best light, which can make the whole city centre look beautiful. You can see the Castle Keep that gave the city its name.

Then a typically overcast day can make the whole city look bleak and industrialised

Better pic of the Keep:

St. James' Park, home of the most passionate and fickle/glory-hunting football fans you'll likely ever meet in the country.

This impressive erection at the heart of the city, plus more of the architecture and infrastructure looking its best:

And for the sake of keeping this post shortish, just one more pic to show our Theatre Royal. At night, it's spotlit, which can be a bit disorienting. Looks cool as heck though.

idkfa lolz

not much to see here=/
Hika
People post more please I beg these are all terribly beautiful.
Cyclohexane
as with any post a picture about something thread, posts featuring no pictures will be deleted

brian plz notice me you're supposed to do this as well ):

show more