forum

[Archived] My cursor is having a seizure.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
asher
Problem Details: My cursor now shakes like crazy and I have no clue why, switching back to stable doesn't help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150103.7cuttingedge
Kamirox
If you are using a tablet try Sensitivity x1.0 and disable Raw input.
Topic Starter
asher

Kamirox wrote:

I forgot to mention, my playstyle is weird.

I use a Wacom Intuos 3, but without drivers installed, and my computer mouse sensitivity is all the way up and my in-game sensitivity is at 3.8. It's how I've always played, and it's never been an issue until now.
drum drum
If you put it to 1x it will go away
Tom94

brightside wrote:

Kamirox wrote:

I forgot to mention, my playstyle is weird.

I use a Wacom Intuos 3, but without drivers installed, and my computer mouse sensitivity is all the way up and my in-game sensitivity is at 3.8. It's how I've always played, and it's never been an issue until now.
Previously wacom raw input has been interpreted incorrectly, which probably led to your unique playstyle working out by chance with the obviously unintended (by wacom) usage of not having drivers installed. It's not really an option to revert to the old incorrect behavior for us.

Please try installing the driver. Raw input sensitivity now does work if you have them installed and you should be able to replicate your previous settings like that. I think there even is a mouse mode feature in the wacom drivers.

Another possibility is that your tablet supports touch and without drivers it is not interacting with osu! via touch, causing the shake. You could try not touching your tablet at all with your hand and seeing whether that helps.