forum

Masayoshi Minoshima feat. Larto & nomico - Awesome Apple!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
Kaona
O__O

star~
Suimya
xD
lol
star :P
-BladeX-
Awesome ~ xD

star ☺
Yuzeyun
Why is this map so easy D:
(Insane was FC'd, I'm not ready for insanes, I would call it a Hard+ O_o)
I want it ranked because MICROSOFT SAM. XD
Take my star because MICROSOFT SAM.

ogod the hitsounds. xD
Akosss
Starr :D
Lilac
Xgor
[Easy]
Lacks Lilac MarioBros777 in tags.
00:33:936 (4,5,6) - Might be just me or does this feel better if you remove (5,6) and add two more repeats on (4)

[Normal]
Lacks Lilac MarioBros777 in tags.
00:44:371 (2) - Can't you move the other slider point down a bit so it doesn't touch the HP bar :<

[Hard]
00:57:849 (4) - Dammit Larto why are you snapping this to 1/8. Just make this slider 1/1 long.

[Insane]
The HP bar feels so cruel epically at the first AHHH part :| Can't you tune it down a tiny bit

Derp
Lesjuh
YES
Teras
Yes.
Tenshi-nyan
Oh no you won't.
Andrea
Removed onosakihito from the tags on every difficulty and decreased HP Drain by 1 tick on Normal... and now guess what?

Ranked~
Charles445
A little late but still epic
GamerX4life
why another bad apple?!
Verdisphena

GamerX4life wrote:

why another bad apple?!
:D
Topic Starter
Larto
You got it wrong.

This is an awesome apple.
maal

Larto wrote:

You got it wrong.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATUROS.
Magicphoenix
This is not Bad Apple!! my friends, this is something totally different..
AngelHoney
.......Orz
GamerX4life

Larto wrote:

You got it wrong.

I KNOW xD
FurukawaPan
Awesome this came back one year later in ranked form.

:)
GamerX4life
much better than the original :)
LaceWingfield
THIS IS EPIC :D
YGOkid8
this was mapped so much better than all the other Bad Apples!! hands down
yet star rating is only 7.1
seriously, what is WRONG with the osu! community? basing their ratings on the songs rather than the map.
Selee

YGOkid8 wrote:

this was mapped so much better than all the other Bad Apples!! hands down.
Okay.

._.
Bittersweet
song is part of the map. like a bad timing(random exemple), its completly fine as reason to a low rating.
Cuddlebun
you didn't use my hitsounds

ztrot vomiting would have made this map perfect
YGOkid8

Bittersweet wrote:

song is part of the map. like a bad timing(random exemple), its completly fine as reason to a low rating.
that's basically saying someone can map all popular anime songs that everyone likes *coughcoughDJPopcough* and NOT do a very good job and still get their maps super high ratings. Not saying DJPop isn't a good mapper, but the rating and all that for his maps far exceeds what they should be.

This is the opposite. The rating and all that for this map is way too low for the well-mapped map that it is.
DeathxShinigami
Miss the old [Pasonia] and [ztrot] diffs...
Bittersweet
i didnt mean something like: "omg this song sucks asfasfasf *votes 1*". But if its random noise that makes your ears bleed (or whatever) when playing, it should affect the rating. (not saying that's the case here, i played it a long time ago, i dont even remember the song). Same with the popular/your favs songs. Not just because you like the song it means the map deserves a 10. But, well. Map rating doesnt works as it should, sadly.
Selee
DJpop
...I thought his rating is low enough...well, though little offtopic, have you ever seriously look at his/her hitsounds/skin skills?

NOT do a very good job and still get their maps super high ratings
dude, why you posting here...just go Feather request and ask for a new rating system; otherwise ... hmm, nothing happens I suppose?

The map is fine actually, but the song...whatever =_=b

You know there are people around the world play osu!, so it really sounds funny to me to hear "ohhh, low rating, I think the map is nicely done and I'm disappointed, there must be something wrong with people."

It's better to calm down first and take a step back, and then learn why people go insane.

/offtopic post
/?Not a real troll? post
YGOkid8

Bittersweet wrote:

Map rating doesnt works as it should, sadly.
yes, indeed. let's stop here before we disagree further :P

Selee wrote:

...I thought his rating is low enough...well, though little offtopic, have you ever seriously look at his/her hitsounds/skin skills?
he has a mapper ranking of #2, and has a rating score of 12.72, 2.72 points higher than a perfect 10, and you're saying his score is too low? i can make a map as pretty as i want with as awesome a song as I want, a map SHOULD be judged more on the mapping than anything else. not saying that the others aren't important at all and shouldn't be taken into consideration, but as i've been saying, the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

i repeat: the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.
YGOkid8

YGOkid8 wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

Map rating doesnt works as it should, sadly.
yes, indeed. let's stop here before we disagree further :P

Selee wrote:

he has a mapper ranking of #2, and has a rating score of 12.72, 2.72 points higher than a perfect 10, and you're saying his score is too low? i can make a map as pretty as i want with as awesome a song as I want, a map SHOULD be judged more on the mapping than anything else. not saying that the others aren't important at all and shouldn't be taken into consideration, but as i've been saying, the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

i repeat: the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

Selee wrote:

dude, why you posting here...just go Feather request and ask for a new rating system; otherwise ... hmm, nothing happens I suppose?
people already have, like a long, long time ago. we say that, but how can we possibly make other people rate base on overall map instead of song?
TKiller
Excuse me, you really did say that this is mapped better than any other Bad Apple map?

You make me wonder if it's worth reading any your further posts from now on.
OzzyOzrock
Is it bad that I rate everything I play 10? By habit?
YGOkid8

TKiller wrote:

Excuse me, you really did say that this is mapped better than any other Bad Apple map?
i think i should rephrase. yes, i think this one is mapped better than any other Bad Apple!! map overall.

EDIT: only other Bad Apple!! i can find which i find well mapped overall is the German one, but that's Larto as well :P

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Is it bad that I rate everything I play 10? By habit?
bad's going too far, but you shouldn't.
OzzyOzrock
It's horrible. I'd tell myself, "oh god this map is terrible, if anything a 6"

*completes song, rates ten stars, hits continue*

"OH WAIT GAH"
YGOkid8

OzzyOzrock wrote:

It's horrible. I'd tell myself, "oh god this map is terrible, if anything a 6"

*completes song, rates ten stars, hits continue*

"OH WAIT GAH"
i must admit, that is a pretty amusing habit. with me, it was more i forgot to rate it, and then i'd have to play the map ALL over again, just to forget to rate again :P
DJPop
Why you guys always put me in when there is some discussion like this?
Jinxy

YGOkid8 wrote:

i must admit, that is a pretty amusing habit. with me, it was more i forgot to rate it, and then i'd have to play the map ALL over again, just to forget to rate again :P
Agreed. Usually I just stop after I forget once, because I know I will forget again.
show more