forum

Masayoshi Minoshima feat. Larto & nomico - Awesome Apple!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Selee
DJpop
...I thought his rating is low enough...well, though little offtopic, have you ever seriously look at his/her hitsounds/skin skills?

NOT do a very good job and still get their maps super high ratings
dude, why you posting here...just go Feather request and ask for a new rating system; otherwise ... hmm, nothing happens I suppose?

The map is fine actually, but the song...whatever =_=b

You know there are people around the world play osu!, so it really sounds funny to me to hear "ohhh, low rating, I think the map is nicely done and I'm disappointed, there must be something wrong with people."

It's better to calm down first and take a step back, and then learn why people go insane.

/offtopic post
/?Not a real troll? post
YGOkid8

Bittersweet wrote:

Map rating doesnt works as it should, sadly.
yes, indeed. let's stop here before we disagree further :P

Selee wrote:

...I thought his rating is low enough...well, though little offtopic, have you ever seriously look at his/her hitsounds/skin skills?
he has a mapper ranking of #2, and has a rating score of 12.72, 2.72 points higher than a perfect 10, and you're saying his score is too low? i can make a map as pretty as i want with as awesome a song as I want, a map SHOULD be judged more on the mapping than anything else. not saying that the others aren't important at all and shouldn't be taken into consideration, but as i've been saying, the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

i repeat: the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.
YGOkid8

YGOkid8 wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

Map rating doesnt works as it should, sadly.
yes, indeed. let's stop here before we disagree further :P

Selee wrote:

he has a mapper ranking of #2, and has a rating score of 12.72, 2.72 points higher than a perfect 10, and you're saying his score is too low? i can make a map as pretty as i want with as awesome a song as I want, a map SHOULD be judged more on the mapping than anything else. not saying that the others aren't important at all and shouldn't be taken into consideration, but as i've been saying, the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

i repeat: the majority of people are rating songs by primarily (if not only) the song.

Selee wrote:

dude, why you posting here...just go Feather request and ask for a new rating system; otherwise ... hmm, nothing happens I suppose?
people already have, like a long, long time ago. we say that, but how can we possibly make other people rate base on overall map instead of song?
TKiller
Excuse me, you really did say that this is mapped better than any other Bad Apple map?

You make me wonder if it's worth reading any your further posts from now on.
OzzyOzrock
Is it bad that I rate everything I play 10? By habit?
YGOkid8

TKiller wrote:

Excuse me, you really did say that this is mapped better than any other Bad Apple map?
i think i should rephrase. yes, i think this one is mapped better than any other Bad Apple!! map overall.

EDIT: only other Bad Apple!! i can find which i find well mapped overall is the German one, but that's Larto as well :P

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Is it bad that I rate everything I play 10? By habit?
bad's going too far, but you shouldn't.
OzzyOzrock
It's horrible. I'd tell myself, "oh god this map is terrible, if anything a 6"

*completes song, rates ten stars, hits continue*

"OH WAIT GAH"
YGOkid8

OzzyOzrock wrote:

It's horrible. I'd tell myself, "oh god this map is terrible, if anything a 6"

*completes song, rates ten stars, hits continue*

"OH WAIT GAH"
i must admit, that is a pretty amusing habit. with me, it was more i forgot to rate it, and then i'd have to play the map ALL over again, just to forget to rate again :P
DJPop
Why you guys always put me in when there is some discussion like this?
Jinxy

YGOkid8 wrote:

i must admit, that is a pretty amusing habit. with me, it was more i forgot to rate it, and then i'd have to play the map ALL over again, just to forget to rate again :P
Agreed. Usually I just stop after I forget once, because I know I will forget again.
Jarby

TKiller wrote:

You make me wonder if it's worth reading any your further posts from now on.
Yes, how dare he have a different opinion to you!
Natteke

YGOkid8 wrote:

this was mapped so much better than all the other Bad Apples!! hands down
yet star rating is only 7.1
seriously, what is WRONG with the osu! community? basing their ratings on the songs rather than the map.
So song isn't a part of map now, I see. Good point you got there!

YGOkid8 wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

song is part of the map. like a bad timing(random exemple), its completly fine as reason to a low rating.
that's basically saying someone can map all popular anime songs that everyone likes *coughcoughDJPopcough* and NOT do a very good job and still get their maps super high ratings. Not saying DJPop isn't a good mapper, but the rating and all that for his maps far exceeds what they should be.

This is the opposite. The rating and all that for this map is way too low for the well-mapped map that it is.

Ugh, u mad. He makes perfect maps. If you don't like his style it doesn't mean it's bad. Chill out bro~
And who pooting gives a single poot about ratings?

DJPop wrote:

People are just jealous lol. Map more stuffs, DJPop, haters gonna hate as usual.
YGOkid8

Natteke wrote:

not saying it isn't, i'm just saying that most people base their votes on song, not everything else.

Natteke wrote:

DJPop wrote:

People are just jealous lol. Map more stuffs, DJPop, haters gonna hate as usual.
i didn't say i hate DJPop maps. in fact, i'll be honest, i really like them. i'm just saying that he gets the good ratings not only because of his mapping, but because of anime, etc. Meanwhile, Larto here DOES get good ratings, but some of his maps (like THIS one) aren't getting the high ratings solely on song.
Natteke

YGOkid8 wrote:

Natteke wrote:

not saying it isn't, i'm just saying that most people base their votes on song, not everything else.
Ofcourse if the song is rubbish, the impression that people will get about the map will be bad.

YGOkid8 wrote:

i didn't say i hate DJPop maps. in fact, i'll be honest, i really like them.
So now you're contradicting your own words.

And RatingsRatingsRatingsRatingsRatings why do you care about ratings in the first place? Everyone has already agreed that ratings are worth nothing.
YGOkid8

Natteke wrote:

So now you're contradicting your own words.

YGOkid8 wrote:

i'm just saying that he gets the good ratings not only because of his mapping, but because of anime, etc.

Natteke wrote:

And RatingsRatingsRatingsRatingsRatings why do you care about ratings in the first place? Everyone has already agreed that ratings are worth nothing.
i thought by saying all this, i was merely emphasizing how bad it already was and everything around that. unnecessary, yeah i know, but i just felt like bringing it up.

let's just end this argument, it's not like any good will come out of it.
we agree on the main thing: rating system is bad, fullstop. and that's all that matters.
jaystababe
OH MAN
I STILL HAVE THIS MAP FROM LAST TIME
ROFL ROFL ROFL
ALL MY STARS
animoil6
O mai.
Topic Starter
Larto
hahaha oh wow i didn't even see that huge argument there

you all mad

EDIT: I also saw complaints about gay spacing. Sorry, in the beginning I didn't even want to include Lilac's diff. Why I changed my mind I don't know.
maal
i like cock. now lock this thread, since my statement is here, there is no need for this to be unlocked.
TimeWalker
All beatmaps should begin like that: LET'S GO BITCHES!
ZeroEightOne
ha ha ha, Very funny! :lol:
Lilac
I'm relooking at this right now and thinking what the hell was I smoking... why did I even do this I don't even know. Probably because I thought it was hilarious at the time. I really need to redo this.
Howl
mfw I saw this map