forum

Adam Insults Usernames

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
adam2046
AKA: Names We Chose When We Were 12 That Totally Sounded Cool at the Time But Now Just Make us Look 12

JarJarJacob: Reminding us of that terrible character constantly is a great way to make friends!

adam2046: Let's stick a string of numbers at the end of our name! Original.
And what, were you too lazy to capitalise your first letter or something?

Azure_Kyte: Ok, I know it comes from .Hack or something (but you changed a letter so points for originality) so it's not exactly the best choice to forge an identity. (Holy shit, his middle name is Flame? Seriously?)

Gabi: Your name is far too easy to mix up with Gladi.

MegaManEXE: This could get confusing if http://osu.ppy.sh/u/megamanx and http://osu.ppy.sh/u/megaman decide to turn up...

Derekku Chan: Faux Japanese and Chan makes me kawaii uguu desu

Engineer_chan: If that don't do the job, use more kawaii uguu desu

CDFA: Probably doesn't stand for anything and I really don't care if it does. Cannot even pronounce.

Gladi: Your name is far too easy to mix up with Gladi Gabi.

lesjuh: Is it pronounced Lezjuh? Because I've been saying Lessjuh all this time and I'm not about to start calling you something different? And is it supposed to be gibberish or a different language or did you just stuff part of your name and something else together?

Pokebis: Even if it's pronounced pokey beez or whatever else, it's not going to stop me calling you poke ebyss. Because that's what it looks like.

Todesengal: It took me like 3 months to remember the first half of your name a while longer to remember the whole thing and then I find out that you've been teaching me misspelt German this whole time. What a fucking gyp. The whole angel of death thing seems scarily appropriate though what with the mass slaughter of woodland critters.

supergarlic: Let's put two words together to make an even better word. Super makes everything better, it's like uber and funny accents.

Mafiamaster: Slight doubt about the authenticity of this title as I don't think the mob boss would spend his time modding maps. Nor do I think I've ever seen you play a game of Mafia...

RL Link: Is it a Zelda reference or just an obscure in joke? Who cares! The only thing differentiating you from the other Links on osu (and there's a few of them) is your RL. Does it stand for Real Life? Rad Lad? R'lyeh? All I know is that it sounds like arralink if I'm in a hurry.

strager: Starger totally sounds cooler anyway.

NoHItter: Haven't I already complained about this somewhere before? Extra caps make your name harder to type properly.

Beuchi-chan: makes me kawaii desu

Blue_Dragon:No relation to RedDragon, Green Dragon, greendragon, BlueDragon360, red dragon1234, BlackDragon, black dragon, WhiteDragon or blueeyeswhitedragon...probably.

rust45: Just rust in general or is this some sort of specific rust? Is it a name? Why 45? Just Because rust was taken? These are all rhetorical questions by the way.

awp: a three letter name that's actually fun to pronounce? ...A Wild Pigeon or whatever sounds a bit lame though.

Ephemeral: It doesn't matter what I say about his name because he wont be around long (ba dum tish). Reminds people of effeminate though.

Remco32: The 31 Remcos before this one were all failures. gets confusing if I shorten it to Rem if Remmy is around.

Davidz123: Add a z to our name! Sound cooler!! Numbers!!! Even cooler!!!!

mekadon95: The 94 mekadons before this one were far better. The mekadon series really started going downhill from here on in. The removal of the tsundere voice chip was really the last straw and it didn't take long for mekadon co. to completely collapse in on itself after a market flood of cheap asian knockoffs with the features of the original models.
IMHO the mekadon49 with its wacky nipple tuners and kooky rainbow colour scheme was by far the best of the series.

Randy96: Randy co. have basically been releasing the same product with a new colour scheme for the last 10 years. Which isn't bad, the Randys are a solid product and a good buy. Sure no one exactly knows what they do, but that's fine.

Rokodo [RL]: Again with the RL? I don't know what a Rokodo is, but it probably has something to do with Taiko or something...

MittenMasterzz: Two Zs! The man's insane in the mainframe! (Also I don't quite know what benefits you gain by being the master of mittens of all things. But I'm sure you must be proud of your position.)

MarioBros777: Actually two people operating the same account. Need the sevens for luck (three of them for extra luck).

qlum: I don't know if this can even be pronounced, so I'm just going to guess you either misspelt a real word or mashed on the keyboard.

BagnoGamer: What's a Bagno?

Ivalset: It's TeslaVI backwards or something apparently. Although he could just be bullshitting and have pulled it out of his arse.
Sounds like a magical fantasy land populated by unicorns and generic RPG heroes (who wish to ride the unicorns to the evil vampire king's lair in order to rescue the unicorn king and his daughter).

ztrot: I don't get it. Sounds retarded if I say zed trot.

RemmyX25 Who is Remmy anyway? Is that some sort of mathematical equation?

phill: Simple and straight to the point.

Mogsworth: Sounds like some gay furfag's name.

Loginer: Lost its magic as soon as I found out it was log in er and not Lodge in er.

NachoPiggy: Two words made into one! The ultimate combination attack!

peppy:: ...keep up the good work.

starrodkirby86: Took a few looks before i actually realised it was star rod kirby and not some sort of gibberish.

OH-SHI-: Saying your name in chat feels really weird and trying to change/shorten feels even weirder.

Sinistro: Actually a somewhat cool name.

Echo: Can't complain really...

Ph0X: Not the biggest fan of replacing letters with numbers. Probably could have added a lower case Y to the end and I wouldn't think any less about the name.

foulcoon: uuuuuh...Yeah, I'm not going to touch that.

0_o: Couldn't actually tell you apart from the numerous other emoticons until you'd been here for quite a while.

Neo@lex: Confused the fuck out of me when you used the name Neoatlex.

lukewarmholiday: I don't get it. Not actually named Luke right?

m980: Loses its mystique as soon as someone says "Em nine hundred and eighty"...

minyeob: I had no idea how this was spelt for a very long while.

JInxyjem: Extra capital and weird lack of a capital on gem makes everything feel sort of angley making it hard to read.

Luigi4444: MarioBros777's second account.

Guy-kun: Wow, that's descriptive.

WeegeevsWeegee: OMG Weegee lolololololololololol. Also vs seems like it should be capitalised in some way otherwise it just looks ugly.

chan: Kawaii desu

My fingers are starting to hurt.

I don't actually dislike most of your usernames though, so there's no real feeling in this...
Unless you're 5ku112. Fuck that.
RemmyX25

adam2046 wrote:

Remco32: The 31 Remcos before this one were all failures. gets confusing if I shorten it to Rem if Remmy is around.
lol

adam2046 wrote:

RemmyX25: Who is Remmy anyway? Is that some sort of mathematical equation?
Remmy is short for Remington, which would happen to be my name. (Moreso of an alias but you get the point.)

Theres a thread somewhere that explains the rest of it thought >.>
Rokodo
A Bagno is a swamp.

Also I know the [RL] is suckage, and yes Rokodo has to do with taiko.

At least you can't even escape your own insults... <3
Jarby
I'm proud to be top of this list.
Guy-kun
I'm proud to be here, not even much to insult at that...
Lesjuh
lesjuh: Is it pronounced Lezjuh? Because I've been saying Lessjuh all this time and I'm not about to start calling you something different? And is it supposed to be gibberish or a different language or did you just stuff part of your name and something else together?
'Lessjuh' is the right way to pronounce it and it's just how most friends call me irl.
Derekku
uguu~
Larto
I haven't been mentioned in either of these topic.
Conclusion: I'm perfect

Larto logic is unbeatable.
Faust
That's why I have a preference to chat through IRC instead.

Faust yo. Is that too much?
Xgor

Larto wrote:

LartoXgor logic is unbeatable.
Beuchi

adam2046 wrote:

Beuchi-chan: makes me kawaii desu
Because I'm kawaiiii desu~ :)
foulcoon
is that the best you can do?
awp
Echo is a popular system call/function how can you not criticize it as a name choice

that's like being called "Taiko" or "Insane" and then complaining about highlights
DeathxShinigami

Xgor wrote:

Larto wrote:

LartoXgor logic is unbeatable.
Heh....Neither have I~~ Yet, I don't believe I talk to Adam anyways.
Mismagius

adam2046 wrote:

AKA: Names We Chose When We Were 12 That Totally Sounded Cool at the Time But Now Just Make us Look 12

Blue_Dragon:No relation to RedDragon, Green Dragon, greendragon, BlueDragon360, red dragon1234, BlackDragon, black dragon, WhiteDragon or blueeyeswhitedragon...probably.
1. I am 12 olololo

2. Relation to Hound Dragon. orz
Wizard Of Orz
o yea baby superrrrr
Cyclone
I feel insulted. Where's the critique for my name?
anonymous_old

Cyclone wrote:

I feel insulted. Where's the critique for my name?
Bestelle
If you really want to know. People called me RL Link due to the fact I was the best Link in my High School(We played Melee, recognize). :D And I was one of the best players there in general, so..
It doesn't really mean that anymore, of course. I merely like this name, and Zelda is slowly becoming one of my least favorite series. So I prefer it not to be referring to that.
Mara
Why I don't find myself on this list?
Guy-kun

DataCirno wrote:

Why I don't find myself on this list?
Not cool enough
Mara

Guy-kun wrote:

Not cool enough
But I'm Cirno, freezing cool!
Nachy
I feel insulted and honored at the same time.

~ultimate-combo-attack~
Beuchi

awp wrote:

that's like being called "Taiko" or "Insane" and then complaining about highlights
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=profile&u=33887
http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=profile&u=19380

:D
bagnz0r

adam2046 wrote:

"Swamp" in Polish.
http://encyklopedia.pwn.pl/haslo.php?id=3873307
Armin

BagnoGamer wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

"Swamp" in Polish.
http://encyklopedia.pwn.pl/haslo.php?id=3873307
Bagno in our language is the meaning of bathroom :O
rust45

adam2046 wrote:

out of me when you used the name Neoatlex.
Ha! I made my username when I was 10!
Larto
I made it when I was 13, is that why it's not on the list?
MegaManEXE

adam2046 wrote:

MegaManEXE: This could get confusing if http://osu.ppy.sh/u/megamanx and http://osu.ppy.sh/u/megaman decide to turn up...
Mine's cooler though cause my account is way older than either of theirs

:D
Ph0X
No furfag comment about my name? damn.
Also, I never understood why but way too many people call me "pheonix" in ventrilos when they first see my name, for some reason. And yes, I was 10 when I picked this name.
Randy96

adam2046 wrote:

Randy96: Randy co. have basically been releasing the same product with a new colour scheme for the last 10 years. Which isn't bad, the Randys are a solid product and a good buy. Sure no one exactly knows what they do, but that's fine.
I don't get how this is an insult, but I guess that's a good thing.
It's nice enough to see I have some recognition here. :)

adam2046 wrote:

Loginer: Lost its magic as soon as I found out it was log in er and not Lodge in er.
I'd agree with this.
Derekku
I'd see about changing my name to just 'Derek', but the current one is just so kawaii desuuuuuu
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

I'd see about changing my name to just 'Derek', but the current one is just so kawaii desuuuuuu
MMzz
hi
Real1
Surprised I'm not in the list. People usually go "OOOH REAL1 MEDIA PLAYER LULZ"
Lilac
Imagine my username then.

It's an absolute load of crud. I hate my username. Too bad I can't think of a better one.

Like m980. *snicker*
show more