Hi! Welcome to the Triangle Workshop!. Please read my last post to see what's open. I'm no longer a BN, but if your map really impresses me I can poke some people.
MP3 Extension / TV-Size cut
- I can edit your mp3 to make it over 5 minutes long. Generally speaking, it's better if your song is close to 5 minutes (4:55 for example) but I've been able to extend 4:15 songs to 5 minutes.
- I can also cut your song down to an approximately 90 second version.
- Please provide me a .osz with a timed high-quality version of your song (320kbps etc...). I will convert it to 192 kbps for you upon completing the edit.
- You can PM me if you don't want people to know the song has been edited to be over 5 minutes. I will not tell anyone, don't worry .
- There are some songs where extension to 5 minutes just will not be possible without a very poor crossfade. I highly recommend picking another song, or making a tv-size version instead.
- I can map all the rhythms of a song for you if you are having problems with rhythms.
- Essentially the map will look like: this. I will only be concerned with rhythm, and you'll move all the objects into place in your own time.
- I can guarantee a rhythm choice that is 100% high quality. You can also request if you'd prefer an instrumental focus, or a vocal rhythm focus. If not, I'll pick whichever sounds better.
- Please put my name in tags and call it a collab as I can help assist you with other areas of the map too if you have questions / issues during the modding phase.
- If you want me to make a GD for you.
- Link me your map and what difficulty you are looking for (Star rating etc...)
- Also tell me if you need me to hitsound it, or if I can copy your hitsounds.
- I highly prefer songs that are 2:00 and under.
- Please do not call me for mods until you have at least 4+ pending mods for my difficulty, or a BN is interested in nominating. Whichever comes first. (If there are 2 mods on my map and a BN is interested, contact me).
- Short mods.
- This queue is closed, unless I specify that it is open on my last post.
- Simply provide a link to your map when you post.
"YOSHIKI feat. HYDE - Red Swan (TV Size)"
- Please post a placeholder on the forum to reserve a slot. Also, link your map, either in your placeholder, or after you finish modding!
- Please check the last post for additional instructions / requirements.
- If you do not post in my queue to reserve a slot, you will not receive a mod.
- If your map's quality is amazingly good, I can poke some BN's.
- NO TICKETS