forum

Bad habit?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Norae
I tend to touch my tablet with the pen wenever a jump comes along, is this a bad habit? i've heard https://osu.ppy.sh/u/yacos does that same thing :/
D e s
thousand of players play like this

its not a bad habit if you feel comfortable
Topic Starter
Norae
i feel like sometimes this is the reason i fail my jumps :/
winber1
then you're feeling wrong and you should feel bad
Ishkiz
i do it too :/

also my aim is awful :/

you should probably just switch to mouse :/
Vuelo Eluko
Everyone touches their pen to the tablet sometimes. I think most people had that develop because they often found themselves going too high during long jumps and losing tracking so their hand compensated by getting the pen closer to the tablet during those. It doesnt negatively impact gameplay so i wouldnt worry about it.

or maybe you mean you tablet tap the jumps? i donno, thats also a think a lot of people do, hell sayo drags on streams but hovers everything else iirc
Saphirshroom

AeGee wrote:

i feel like sometimes this is the reason i fail my jumps :/
Well it is a habit already since you said that you tend to touch it. If you fail your jumps that's bad, so, quite obviously, this is a bad habit.
If you don't miss because of it it shouldn't matter.
xasuma
Stop making this face --> :/

And you are fine
Gumpy
You should be fine.
otoed1
It doesn't matter at all, back when I had tablet, I did it all the time, before i moved to full drag. It probably isn't impairing your jump skills, as aim was what had carried me all the way to rank 15k as my accuracy was 95?% and couldn't stream past 180bpm.
George Lopez

Ishkiz wrote:

you should probably just switch to mouse :/
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Kouya-

winber1 wrote:

then you're feeling wrong and you should feel bad
ivan
x
shortpotato
ifu want u can press f10 to disable tablet click if thats whats making you fail the jump
gh0st-
Or just give in to your true feelings and become one of us "draggers"
FrzR
If you drag, you better have replacement nibs.