BlackY vs. Yooh - XROSS INFECTION [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
605
show more
[ A v a l o n ]
just notice . . .

better to use mp3 with SDVX effects . . . .

if you use the mp3 with no effect . . .
it will break all of pattern that we use for map that effect

if the mp3 is have a low quality . . .
suggest to search the same mp3, but better quality ;)
Topic Starter
Aste-

[ A v a l o n ] wrote:

just notice . . .

better to use mp3 with SDVX effects . . . .

if you use the mp3 with no effect . . .
it will break all of pattern that we use for map that effect

if the mp3 is have a low quality . . .
suggest to search the same mp3, but better quality ;)
oh well now i'm confuse... hmm.. i want to keep the FX.. soo.. i'll apply the BG

are my current mp3 quality good enough? if no.. i'll try to search for a better quality (or edit this mp3 again)
Lach
Don't bother. Like i said, the cuts add a lot of area for streams that would otherwise make no sense.
Topic Starter
Aste-

Lach wrote:

Don't bother. Like i said, the cuts add a lot of area for streams that would otherwise make no sense.
okay...

i'll keep the audio then
Harbyter
better find a better quality with SDVX effect
Topic Starter
Aste-

Harbyter wrote:

better find a better quality with SDVX effect
well.. i already search it everywhere. but all of it are same~

so i edit the old one... please try ^.^
Fullerene-

Harbyter wrote:

better find a better quality with SDVX effect
This isn't really feasible as the FX mp3s are taken from live plays by people, like recording a hitsounded map and mapping over that.

Yes, it's as dumb as it sounds.
Topic Starter
Aste-

Fullerene- wrote:

Harbyter wrote:

better find a better quality with SDVX effect
This isn't really feasible as the FX mp3s are taken from live plays by people, like recording a hitsounded map and mapping over that.

Yes, it's as dumb as it sounds.
aahhh.. so what shouuld i do... orz
[ A v a l o n ]

Pharos21 wrote:

aahhh.. so what shouuld i do... orz
Contact BN's or QAT for resolve this :)
Topic Starter
Aste-

[ A v a l o n ] wrote:

Pharos21 wrote:

aahhh.. so what shouuld i do... orz
Contact BN's or QAT for resolve this :)
uhh please ^.^" i'm a bit busy atm
Harbyter

Fullerene- wrote:

Harbyter wrote:

better find a better quality with SDVX effect
This isn't really feasible as the FX mp3s are taken from live plays by people, like recording a hitsounded map and mapping over that.

Yes, it's as dumb as it sounds.
i know orz
Fullerene-

Pharos21 wrote:

aahhh.. so what shouuld i do... orz
Nobody is stopping you from mapping with an FX mp3, you're just not going to be able to easily find decent quality audio files without resorting to YouTube rips.

Lach's nofx mp3 is good if you do end up going that route, though.

I still think FX mp3s sound like crap and ruin the song but that's a story for another day
MEGAtive

Fullerene- wrote:

I still think FX mp3s sound like crap bad and ruin kinda messed up the song but that's a story for another day
Well, kinda agree with that.
Btw, up to you if you want to use the -EXH FX'd music- or -the original one-. Because there's nothing in Ranking Criteria saying "No SDVX FX".
Take a look at Bangin' Burst and I'm So Happy by Spy, they have SDVX FX and Ranked so don't worry.
Topic Starter
Aste-

MEGAtive wrote:

Fullerene- wrote:

I still think FX mp3s sound like crap bad and ruin kinda messed up the song but that's a story for another day
Well, kinda agree with that.
Btw, up to you if you want to use the -EXH FX'd music- or -the original one-. Because there's nothing in Ranking Criteria saying "No SDVX FX".
Take a look at Bangin' Burst and I'm So Happy by Spy, they have SDVX FX and Ranked so don't worry.
OK.. keep the current audio then ~
RuberusuScarlet
please no kudos

Harby's SDVX

00:02:462 - add clap


good luck
Topic Starter
Aste-

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

please no kudos

Harby's SDVX

00:02:462 - add clap


good luck
thanks ruberusu ^.^

I've just realize that you are already a BNG Congratz ^.^
Topic Starter
Aste-
Updated~
Harbyter
http://puu.sh/gmwdJ/eeb520bd04.rar ~

i think this quality is better lol

stolen from here xD t/248006
Topic Starter
Aste-

Harbyter wrote:

http://puu.sh/gmwdJ/eeb520bd04.rar ~

i think this quality is better lol

stolen from here xD https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/248006
awawawawa.. now I have 3 version...
I'll check all of it first
Topic Starter
Aste-
i've checked all mp3 form harby and inbee..

well.. it have a better quality than this but... there will be a minor change on the stream .. cuz some part on the new mp3 have a different stream speed than the old one.. is it OK?? i need all GD approval for this.. thankyou ^.^
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply