h

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yadang
h
Vuelo Eluko
1. i dont know why you thought a tablet and mech would make you better

2. stop retrying so much. 100 note hits per playcount...

3. you're doing fine, you have played less than me and are still higher ranked

4. play more
E m i
click more
Topic Starter
Yadang

Riince wrote:

2. stop retrying so much. 100 note hits per playcount...

3. you're doing fine, you have played less than me and are still higher ranked

4. play more
Thank you fro your advice, I think that retrying is my main problem, I should really stop that.
And with that keyboard, I thought that my laptop keyboard is just really hard to press, and with that tablet, I just got it that I won't get carpal, I noticed that my wrist hurts after playing much, so I didn't want to take any risks. (Sry for my english). :)
Kwonaiden
You are where you are at for a reason, you hit your wall that you haven't conquered yet. Like you I cannot go past a certain BPM level or a certain Pattern so my Rank will remain where it is so I will be improving slowly for the time being but 5 months is a long time. I feel you are thinking too much, you know your problem already yet the thing is you haven't found a way to get over it.

I could simply say "yea play more and practice the maps you are choking on" but I think you have to the point you are getting frustrated.

Maybe time to go back to basics?

Look at approach circles in a new way when it comes to the parts you are choking on hit the notes earlier deliberately to rewire your reading?

I can come up with lots of things that you can change but the thing is I'm not you.

I hate any map over 200 bpm because my fingers are not fast enough like you but guess what I will keep playing maps that I cannot handle until it sinks in like the maps I can play.

I fking hate fast mini slide chains, they screw me up the most in this game but I will play them in all sorts of way until my brain finally "gets it" and register it like any other single note.

Wish you luck, Play moar

Please enjoy game.
AGRX
play more shitty/hardcore stuff :D

or just try to single tap mendes 1/4's
Topic Starter
Yadang

Kwonaiden wrote:

You are where you are at for a reason, you hit your wall that you haven't conquered yet. Like you I cannot go past a certain BPM level or a certain Pattern so my Rank will remain where it is so I will be improving slowly for the time being but 5 months is a long time. I feel you are thinking too much, you know your problem already yet the thing is you haven't found a way to get over it.

I could simply say "yea play more and practice the maps you are choking on" but I think you have to the point you are getting frustrated.

Maybe time to go back to basics?

Look at approach circles in a new way when it comes to the parts you are choking on hit the notes earlier deliberately to rewire your reading?

I can come up with lots of things that you can change but the thing is I'm not you.

I hate any map over 200 bpm because my fingers are not fast enough like you but guess what I will keep playing maps that I cannot handle until it sinks in like the maps I can play.

I fking hate fast mini slide chains, they screw me up the most in this game but I will play them in all sorts of way until my brain finally "gets it" and register it like any other single note.

Wish you luck, Play moar

Please enjoy game.
Thank you for your respond, you pretty much know where the problem is, for example about being frustrated, yea i get frustrated, but for now on, I'm gonna start enjoying the game, which in my way means that I'm gonna play very hard maps (cuz it's more fun and challenging) and stop thinking about my rank and just leave it be, about that ar, that's not rlly my case, well sometimes i can't read below ar9, I can play some ar10.3 tho, but passing it is mostly very difficult cuz those maps are usually very hard too. Anyways, thanks for your respond, I really appreciate it.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

It made me instantly better 5 days in a row
Kwonaiden

Agrrox wrote:

or just try to single tap mendes 1/4's
wtf?! o-o
Kouya-

Kheldragar wrote:

Riince wrote:

It made me instantly better 5 days in a row
True dat .
Karuta-_old_1

Agrrox wrote:

play songs that are around 180bpm and above with streams, but it is really useless if you get less than 60% acc
Gigo

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

Agrrox wrote:

play songs that are around 180bpm and above with streams, but it is really useless if you get less than 60% acc
What if you get 61% accuracy. Is it not useless then? :P

For streams (of no matter what BPM) just try to stay above 98% accuracy. If you can't, go to a lower BPM. Keep getting lower until you can achieve said accuracy (preferably on OD 8, since that's what most maps use) and only then increase the BPM. I'm talking about 30+ note streams.
Kettlerr
Perplexion
do a lot of push ups and situps and drink plenty of juice. 8-)
I Give Up
If you want to build speed, play faster maps. If you want to build acc, play maps at your comfortable bpm.
ZenithPhantasm
Don't get RSI. If you do you can always take morphine and maybe it'd help.