forum

SNSD (Girls' Generation) - Run Devil Run

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EvianBubble
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April-02-10 at 1:16:57 PM

Artist: SNSD (Girls' Generation)
Title: Run Devil Run
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3529kb
Play Time: 03:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Walk (0.9 stars, 102 notes)
Download: SNSD (Girls' Generation) - Run Devil Run
Download: SNSD (Girls' Generation) - Run Devil Run (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap submission ever! All help is appreciated, and please enjoy, of course. So far only one difficulty is up (because I'm lazy) but hopefully a second one should be up soon ... (maybe?)
For any modders out there, could you please help me with these things? Thanks a lot :D
  1. Is the BPM and offset right? It looks pretty good to me, but if any experienced mappers could check that'd be great
April 2nd, 2010: Updated with Kiai time and a few changes (thanks, Cheery!). Working on a new difficulty now!
Cheery
To get rid of the combo burst, to go Options > Graphics, and under Detail Settings - you should be able to see the Combo Burst box.. just un-tick it, and the combo burst will go away naturally! (:

The firework thingy is called a fountain in Kiai time. To get it, to go Edit > Your Map > F6 (Timing Setup) > Style > Kiai Mode. To activate it, add another timing point and select the Kiai time where you want it~ and when you want it to end, just add another time, and untick the Kiai style. ^__^

Hope this helped~ good luck on your map! :)