forum

[Ask] Is about osu logo [Ask]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azern
Well, just to the point. My team will make a t-shirt that has osu logo in it design. But I don't know what font the logo use. And I was in charge of design it.
So... if any of you guys will help me, at least tell me what font did the osu logo from... :(

And I'll really appreciate if you could provide me with a clean logo of osu in *.png or *.svg :D
Granger
I've searched a bit for a .png of the logo but haven found it. Im 100% sure i've seen one of these on the news tho.

In any case, im sure you can ask Flyte for a .png of the logo, hes the graphical designer here.
spongypuppet
Which logo? The new one with the triangles on it or the old one? I'm pretty sure the logo (the old one at least) uses the font Verdana. If you search "osu logo font" the first thing you'll find is a thread about it. There's also a .png file of it if you look for images on those search words. It looks kind of like the old one but it's not an exact copy of it.
kaetwo
you need it in .svg anyways, so you're gonna use illustrator.

go to the cuttingedge build, take a screenshot of the mainmenu, and make a vector out of the logo.