forum

Does tablet help you write irl?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daikichi
weird question but does using ur tablet in osu help you write better in any way irl? (like on paper). mouse player so no clue :o maybe i'll convert if it helps ur writing though cause i would like insane writing skills with all these reports and such coming up
dNextGen
nope
Granger
Write more.

If you want to have 11/10 writing only practicise makes you good. Calligraphy classes might be a idea too.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
silmarilen
i tried playing osu with tablet in my left hand, it went even worse than with right hand (i write left handed)
DeletedUser_4041880
Esupanitix

Frostei wrote:

[If anything, my handwriting got worse because of it.]
gg my sides left orbit
sayonara_sekai
writing in 2015...heh...
E m i
Bweh
Not exactly.

Most tablets (small size) encourage you to use the wrist which doesn't translate all that well on paper. The grip and response is quite different as well, which would only help if you write really really small.
Dazdy_old
winber1
tablet helps you draw circles

and chicks fucking dig sexy circles mad hard
Bweh
No they don't you stupid idiot
iamkyle
naaaaaaaaah
Necroluttah
silmarilen

Necroh wrote:

Kyonko Hizara
I still write like a left handed man. All the tablet gave me was a more intense callus.
Lucs Illuminati
I just recently got a tablet and was wondering the same thing, now my curosity is at peace :P

You probably do get better at drawing lines and circles though xD
Yuudachi-kun
sunpum

Kheldragar wrote:

I believe it.. I use to be one of those people that thought it helped you draw better, then I tried drawing with a tablet and I was just like "NOPE!" never tried again XD...
n0vywOw
It depends on what you're planning on doing with the tablet. I'm assuming you're going to use it to play osu! which wouldn't help anything but movement. If you were to draw or write with it then the answer is yes. It wouldn't feel the same but it could improve your handwriting if that's what you're looking for.
Nameless
My hand writing hasn't changed at all from osu! with a tablet, most other people involved with this thread haven't got better/worse hand writing from osu! so I think it's safe to say that osu! with tablet doesn't help you to write IRL.

However, as N0vy said, it may help hand writing slightly if you're using your tablet for other purposes such as signatures or drawing.
Reia
Not really, I usually use it for drawing, not writing.
Gumpy
I still suck at both drawing and writing.
-[Jess]-
kimiie
my handwriting is so illegible, i get questioned by my teachers :? :roll:
show more