Thanks for the mod it definitely did help me... I'll work on your mod when I can... right now I'm busy, but thanks again.
DahplA wrote:M4M ^_^Scarlet
- 00:10:130 (1) - Don't you think 2 circles works better here, so it better emphasizes the claps Done
- 00:12:405 (7) - Maybe here as well. This one, not so much because you don't want too much circles here. Yeah I'll keep it a slider
- 00:21:535 (9,1) - There's quite a large jump here for a semi-calm part. I think the jump should be on 1. Also there's a huge jump back as well onto 00:22:187 (1) - Fixed the jumps
- 00:26:589 (7,9) - Slider overlaps here. Doesn't look too good. Fixed
- 00:27:894 (1) - Random NC? Didn't catch that, thanks
- 01:06:861 How come the SV changes midway through kiai, and not at the start. It would make sense especially considering the song tones down at this part, so lowering the SV from the start would show that. Then it would be way too easy and not even be able to be Extra... sorry
- 01:09:795 And then it speeds up? I think you're using SVs to show vocal change, but I think it's better to have the SV change throughout the whole kiai, rather than just one part. If more people tell me it's that big of an issue I'll fix it. Currently I've been getting praise for this chorus... sorry
- 01:45:685 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - I know...it's a lot of notes, but the whole thing in general I don't think flows well. It goes around in a circle maneuver for it's entire duration, and some of the sliders overlap weirdly. I think this needs to be reworked to some extent I'll take a look at it but I might keep it...
- 02:18:495 Unsnapped kiai, not to mention, why is kiai over here in the first place and not on 02:18:293 Doneeee
- Unless I'm mistaken, only the hardest difficulty can have custom difficulty name. May I ask if you even know what "Lunatic" is for? Not to be rude but it's the equivalent of "Insane" for Touhou songs. So therefore it isn't a custom name. Just wanted to let you know...
- 00:10:130 (1) - Same as Scarlet Not for this difficulty because it's supposed to be easier.
- 00:44:034 (7,8) - These two sliders are very close compared to other spacings
- 01:04:252 To elaborate, you've done a good job of lowering the SV here, but Scarlet difficulty also needs to change No...
- 01:35:230 Are these snapped to the 1/16? No, just off
- 02:03:762 (6,1,2) - I think the NC should go on 6. It kinda looks awkward having it where it is right now. Done
- 03:52:104 (1) - This spinner is an anticlimactic way of ending the song, don't you think? A stream works well here. Done!
- 00:30:990 (2) - This curve can be improved Fixed!
- 01:17:214 (9) - This pattern flows onto the blue tick. I think something like this is betterConfused..[img]puu.sh/imU9l/c9cee505d1.PNG[/img]
- 01:19:578 (7,8) - ^ Still confused..
- 01:45:685 It's strange how you left out this 1/6 stream in Lunatic, but added it on Hard. It should be the other way around. 1/6 is difficult for players at these ranks to play. It's easier to play in hard than lunatic because of the overflow of reverse sliders.... that's just me tho
- 02:11:446 (8,9) - Same as before Confused still...
- You have to make sure the map has consistent distance spacing. Done
- 00:11:923 (2) - Fix this overlap. An overlap is meant to be here
- 00:30:665 (1) - You need to leave at least two beats worth of space for spinner recovery in Normal Done
- 00:53:817 I think you should put a note here, because it's the downbeat Done
- 01:12:078 Why is there a break mid-kiai? This part can easily be mapped. Done
- 01:06:514 The notes are pushed back here Fixed
- 01:23:817 (1) - This spinner should end on the downbeat Done
- 02:03:946 Again. Done
- Needs consistent distance spacing again. Done
- 01:04:252 (1) - Fix blanket Done
- 01:06:861 Explanation as to why kiai is only 4 seconds here? Done
- 01:12:078 Break? It's easy...
- 01:18:600 (4) - Blanket It's not meant to be a blanket
- There's a lot of unnecessary breaks in this difficulty. You should keep your breaks consistent. While I'm at it, also kiai's need to be consistent The breaks are fine in my opinion...