forum

Artist unknown - Wild Flowers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miyagi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 03 de enero de 2015 at 9:37:34

Artist: Artist unknown
Title: Wild Flowers
Source: Zoids
Tags: ゾイド Zoido opening 1 latino flores silvestres New Century Zero Chaotic Century Guardian Force Bang Freiheit Fine Eleceene Lyney Sieg
BPM: 115
Filesize: 24627kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,14 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Hard (3,27 stars, 236 notes)
  3. Normal (2,01 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Artist unknown - Wild Flowers
Download: Artist unknown - Wild Flowers (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Wid Flowers - Artist Unknow
Zoids Opening 1 Latino (latin version).
This is my 10th Beatmap...
Wow and also the tenth beatmap I upload .. great ... and yet it big ... I love this opening ... god, that childhood!...
Firts update: reajustes en la dificultad "Hard"
Important notice: unfortunately I have to announce that this beatmap I'll leave him to die (which fence the graveyard beatmap) by mods that I have done so far, does not mean they discouraged me not to continue working in the beatmap but rather, they helped me too I'm going to have to readjust massively and do it again .. I'll take a while to improve it and to put into practice the mods forum that is in you ... another reason is because I am doing and I want another beatmap upload it as soon as possible .. well, that no more and I'll be reliving in the future ... I apologize for not give much importance to this ...

TRADUCIDO AL ESPAÑOL:

Aviso Importante: lastimosamente tengo que anunciar que este beatmap lo dejare que muera(que se valla al beatmap graveyard) por mods que me han hecho hasta el momento, no quiere decir que ellos me desanimaron para que no siga trabajando en el beatmap, sino mas bien, me ayudaron demasiado que voy que tener reajustar masivamente o hacerlo otra vez.. me tomare un tiempo para mejorarlo y para poner en practica los mods que esta en el foro... otra razon es por que estoy haciendo otro beatmap y quiero subirlo lo más pronto posible.. bueno, eso no mas y lo estare reviviendo en un futuro... disculpenme por no darle mucha importancia a esto... .
Hullahopp
NM from my queue!
I kinda liked the song, so yeah.. Here we go.
[General]
I kinda liked it, but!
I'm not sure how about you, but the BPM and the offset is just isn't perfect in my opinion
You've got tons os unsapped objects. Keep in mind to press Ctrl+Shift+A to bring up the AI mod, and correct these!
Please write the updates in english, some people prefer to look at how the map progressed, and you know, sometimes it's better to use your own word than forcing people to use translators, wich doesn't translate that well..
Make sure the filesize doesn't exceeds 24MB!
Kiai time is toggled for less than 15 seconds! Not a problem, but just think about it ^^
Pattern wise you REALLY need to improve! At this current state I could point out almost every second note because of the bad looking patterns.
So I'm just gonna send this link, I hope you learn from it t/208596
Also, this could be important p/3463655 (read p3n's post)
87 This could be important as well, just so you know what's rankable and unrankable
Make sure you read these
Sorry for making only a general as a mod (you don't need to give kudosu if you don't want to), but this map has way too many general issues, and why would I waste my time pointing out every little corner when I can just tell the problem in general, and you might learn what's the problem, and fix it.. probably.. :oops:
I might come back once you finished! :D
Fryz3
hi! modder came from: t/267877/start=0

well... i dont want to be a pain in the ass, so i will keep it short. (obviously didn't)
the previous mod you got was right about the offset and BPM. I've tried to get the right one,
and i think I've found it. it was kinda tricky though:
offset: 2,403 BPM: 115-ish
the problem about this song is that the singer begins, but the beat doesn't actually begins.
so that's why the offset is different.
second, it was quite difficult to find, but the bpm actually changes later in the song.
i've also find the offset and bpm for it:
offset: 77.345 BPM: 117-ish
well it is close, but it may not be perfect. you can adjust it if you want.
anyway, because of this you need to resnap everything, and that might take a while.
BUT, if you have done that and made a few other adjustments, i can look into it again and simply mod it for real then.

sorry to be dissapointing but I hope this still will be useful :)