forum

A question about followpoint

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sazuki0
Hi people! Just wondering, how many of you all out there use follow point? What are some advantages / disadvantages for followpoint?
ZenithPhantasm
I don't use them unless its AR10.7+
Bauxe
Follow points lead to the next circle. Whether they will be useful or not for you, is for you to decide.
Sophia
I use mine because they look pretty, but I played for the majority of my stay here without any followpoints.
SomeLoli
don't follow them, be mlg and cursor dance the long way around
Deathripi
Followpoints makes map reading easier for me.
Nathan
It's preference, it might help people read some maps or for others it just clutters the screen up
Raniemi
The advantage is that you can see and follow where the next circle is
The disadvantage is that it can make be messy

I have followpoints in my skin but I honestly don't even notice the followpoints unless the map gets so slow to the point where I'm waiting for the next circle
I Give Up
It helps playing FL.
Glyph
playin no followpoint is like playin keyboard only with your eyebrows plz dont do it ;--;;-;---
chainpullz
Followpoint isn't helpful if you don't have a good one. Even if you do, it's hard to say how helpful it actually is.
Granger

chainpullz wrote:

Followpoint isn't helpful if you don't have a good one. Even if you do, it's hard to say how helpful it actually is.
Can you give me some examples of good and bad followpoints? Just curious~
chainpullz
Narrill supposedly has some useful followpoints for HDHR though I haven't actually paid attention the few times I've seen someone use his skin. Kutsuu has some black follow points that supposedly aren't too distracting when you are playing with full dim. I haven't gotten around to trying out different followpoints myself but it does seem like they would be handy for HDHR and maybe HDDT as well. Without hidden it's basically "see circle, hit circle" so I personally don't think they would be all that helpful there.
ImperialYama
-
winber1
such color many wow much weeaboo
Nakano Itsuki
Only time I use followpoints is Hd.
Fatal3ty
I do not Followpoint the line, but simply the points. I'll clear it with them. :)

Followpoint is useful for Jumps and Flashlight :)
byfar
good for mapping and knowing where to new combo and when a pattern looks fugly
xGx

daikichi
i think it helps tbh. if you try a map half time u'll see that the follow point will very slowly lead you to the next circle. gives u extra time to react yeknow.
GSG95
My followpoint is white so it looks like cum is shooting to the next circle. Oh yes, 69th post, bb
Karuta-_old_1
Besides helping me to time HD

I use a personal duration for my followpoint (I think I've only set followpoint-1 and followpoint-2) to minimize the clutter

switched from stars > no followpoint > gray lines