posted
Total Posts
show more
Bass
In one group with Tokichii gg
tryaway
My goal: survive group stage
Mekurukito
Lol how many times were the groupings redone cos it seems like my group has changed again?
Gentleman

-LeeP- wrote:

But bro tournament is on a weekend.
Got some NE Ambassador crap ==
leepdesu

TacoDragon wrote:

-LeeP- wrote:

But bro tournament is on a weekend.
Got some NE Ambassador crap ==
lmao sad
Te Amo
What time will matches be played, I am timezone noob *Kappa here* Basically where I am, its opposite in SG. So if its 6AM for me its 6PM for SG :0
leepdesu

KevEz wrote:

What time will matches be played
Topic Starter
Histoire

KevEz wrote:

What time will matches be played, I am timezone noob *Kappa here* Basically where I am, its opposite in SG. So if its 6AM for me its 6PM for SG :0
We will release the timezone soon, hopefully suiting everyone and not putting them in an inconvenient timing. If you cannot come to the assigned timeslot, you can also request (with approval of your group) to bring it into another day or swap time slots (with approval of another group).
Clyine
Schedule is out on the Google Docs.
If you are lazy, here it is.

Saturday, 14 Febuary 2015
Group A 1400 Hrs GMT+8
Group H 1700 Hrs GMT+8
Group B 2000 Hrs GMT+8
Group F 2300 Hrs GMT+8

Sunday, 15 Febuary 2015
Group C 1200 Hrs GMT+8
Group G 1500 Hrs GMT+8
Group D 1800 Hrs GMT+8
Group E 2100 Hrs GMT+8

If you have any issues, please contact me or evil trough PM or in-game chat.

Also, please note that the above timeslots may change. Please refer to the Docs for the latest edition.
Since im nice, i will update this post as i change the timeslots. Lol

There will be NO changes after 12 Feb 2015, 2359 Hrs. Please approach me or evil regarding issues with the timeslots before the deadline.
Te Amo
Schedule already came and I already need a schedule change LOL
1700 hours = 5PM SG = 5 AM USA, even 1800hrs is OK but if its such a burdance I'll just make it work
Clyine
Ill swap your group with group D for now.

But if anything else happens i might need you to play at 5AM USA.
Clyine
Group Stage

• 1. Please Arrive 15mins before your allocated timeslot. Failure to do so will result in Disqualification.
    2. There will be no warm-up maps during Group Stages. Please do your own warm-up before your matches.
    3. It will be a 1v1 Double elimination bracket within each group. The last 4 remaining will proceed to the next round. Additional Details are below.
    4. A referee will invite you to a room during your specified timeslot.
    5. Players will be asked to do a !roll command to determine who has the first pick.
    6. Revivals are allowed.
    Match Style

[list:1337]
    1. Players are arranged into a tournament bracket as shown in the example above.
    2. Players that make it to Match I & R proceeds to the next round.
    3. During the Specified timeslot, Referees would create rooms for Match A, B, D and F.
    4. After all 4 matches are completed, the referees would create rooms for Match C, E, L and M. And would invite players based on the results of the previous matches.
    4*. At this point, Winners of Match D and F will not have an opponent. They are to wait for Match C, E, L and M to be completed.
    5. Match G, H, N and O will be created after.
    6. At this point, Players at made it to Match I will proceed to the next round. Match P and Q will be created to determine which 2 remaining players proceed to the next round.
    7*****. In the event where your opponent does not show up, you will win the said match by Default.
    7*****. The order matches are created will not be changed for the sake of simplicity. If you have no opponents, please wait till other matches are complete.

Excuse my poor english. I hope you understand whatever i wrote. I should go to sleep now.
Icyteru
Let me replace illkryn's position in this tourney since our pp/country are basically the same and he spontaneously quit osu! and I spontaneously unquit. http://puu.sh/fQkUb/51060e1c01.png
Illkryn
Ye cya I got things to do irl and not this game
Toy
4 AM yee it's gonna be a long night
Terrmmy

[ Evil ] wrote:

Terrmmy wrote:

A hoster should stream instead of the individual, cause our computers might not be able to.
We didn't ask a individual to stream lol.
I thought it said if you wanted to stream, you could. ;-;
the thing is .. if i stream i'd lag .. but others want to watch me :c
leepdesu

Terrmmy wrote:

I thought it said if you wanted to stream, you could. ;-;
the thing is .. if i stream i'd lag .. but others want to watch me :c
give and take brother
Clyine

[AirCoN] wrote:

Let me replace illkryn's position in this tourney since our pp/country are basically the same and he spontaneously quit osu! and I spontaneously unquit. http://puu.sh/fQkUb/51060e1c01.png

Ok then
tryaway
Good detailed explanation by you.
Don't worry about your English , not everyone is a pro.
But can you tell how a group of 9 players will advance according to the brackets?
Clyine

People that make it to Match H and P proceeds to the next round.

1. Match A, C, D, and E created.
2. Match B, G, K and M created.
3. Match F, L and O created.
4. Match N created.

If you have no opponents, then you will have to wait each match should be around 15~25mins max.
Melt3dCheeze
err how are the matches made? Like one person on the group verses everyone else? It is going to take longer than 3 hours for 7 matches. Also state the gametype in the group stages please, is it Bo5 or Bo7?!!?
plaatinum

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

err how are the matches made? Like one person on the group verses everyone else? It is going to take longer than 3 hours for 7 matches. Also state the gametype in the group stages please, is it Bo5 or Bo7?!!?
Read
Kasane
Oh no.
My Chinese teacher took my computer.
G_G

oh god damm curse me and her

Edit: Chinese teacher, not Chinese >.>
leepdesu

Qotato wrote:

Oh no.
My Chinese teacher took my computer.
G_G

oh god damm curse me and her

Edit: Chinese teacher, not Chinese >.>
why u so gud kena teacher?
Melt3dCheeze

Plaatinum wrote:

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

Read
That didn't answer my question of, is it Bo5 or Bo7 in groupstages, please read first.
Rurion
Bo7 in groupstages
Mekurukito

Clyine wrote:

Group Stage

• 1. Please Arrive 15mins before your allocated timeslot. Failure to do so will result in Disqualification.
    2. There will be no warm-up maps during Group Stages. Please do your own warm-up before your matches.
    3. It will be a 1v1 Double elimination bracket within each group. The last 4 remaining will proceed to the next round. Additional Details are below.
    4. A referee will invite you to a room during your specified timeslot.
    5. Players will be asked to do a !roll command to determine who has the first pick.
    6. Revivals are allowed.
    Match Style

[list:1337]
    1. Players are arranged into a tournament bracket as shown in the example above.
    2. Players that make it to Match I & R proceeds to the next round.
    3. During the Specified timeslot, Referees would create rooms for Match A, B, D and F.
    4. After all 4 matches are completed, the referees would create rooms for Match C, E, L and M. And would invite players based on the results of the previous matches.
    4*. At this point, Winners of Match D and F will not have an opponent. They are to wait for Match C, E, L and M to be completed.
    5. Match G, H, N and O will be created after.
    6. At this point, Players at made it to Match I will proceed to the next round. Match P and Q will be created to determine which 2 remaining players proceed to the next round.
    7*****. In the event where your opponent does not show up, you will win the said match by Default.
    7*****. The order matches are created will not be changed for the sake of simplicity. If you have no opponents, please wait till other matches are complete.

Excuse my poor english. I hope you understand whatever i wrote. I should go to sleep now.
So how many songs for 1 match?
neonat
At least 4
Topic Starter
Histoire

Rurion wrote:

Bo7 in groupstages

Melt3dCheeze wrote:

That didn't answer my question of, is it Bo5 or Bo7 in groupstages, please read first.

It is BO5 in group stages.
Kasane

-LeeP- wrote:

why u so gud kena teacher?
#itzliddat
jk
coz I never complete homework T_T liddat then take away my com i cri everitim
what do I do now X_X
Jks
Lmao I only just realised this but on the seeding list my name is spelt wrong and im seeded 1k pp to high xD. It's my bad for not noticing this earlier but my name has an i for [-CIoud-] not an L. R.I.P. I just wanted to point this out so that tomorrow when i have my matches i will not be confused for someone else haha. ty
Clyine
Cutting it close but

Group A: [Toy], Alacartx, -LeeP-, CombustionZ
Group H: GSBlank, Ciao, Tatch, [ Piyori ]
Group B: Tokichii, , Gon, NazzzF, NoRae
Group F: ClawViper, ffstar0716, tryaway, xSm4shYx

Day 2. i overslept.

Group C: -Soba-, Nakano-, Rumia-, Index
Group G: Melt3dCheeze, Gatyaa420, Bardiche_Z, konawiki
Group D: MathClass, [AirCoN], lameomaster2, Rtyzen
Group E: http://challonge.com/GroupEOSST
Cylencer
I may not make it at the timeslot. If I'm not online at that time, please continue without me. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
leepdesu

Clyine wrote:

-Leep-
guys please it's a capital 'P' it burns my eyes
Topic Starter
Histoire

-LeeP- wrote:

Clyine wrote:

-Leep-
guys please it's a capital 'P' it burns my eyes
will do leep--
Kasane
Same with Cylencer.
Rtyzen
day 1 success(?). Hype is stronk :)
Topic Starter
Histoire

Rtyzen wrote:

day 1 success(?). Hype is stronk :)
defintely, thanks for everyones support :)
Smashy
Day 1 was sooo intense for me. Thanks for the tournament and I'm excited for the games tomorrow (9 pm here at the moment) and for the next week. :) I hope that I don't lose X-0 next week. xD
leepdesu
I rekt toy easy game jk toy ily
I really hoped more people would show up but it was k.
show more