ok dad hypeno comment =~ fixed
- 00:43:852 (5,6,7,8,1) - mmm I think ctrl+g stream here would make the flow 00:43:352 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - here somehow pretty much better
- 00:46:519 (4) - add normal-addition clap ? I think it make hitsound nice and consistent with previous hitsound pattern
- 01:06:352 (3,4) - give this a bit more spacing would be nice , it give a bit more impact to the beat here which will give nice effect to player so ya ,try move (3) to around x188 y88 ? eh, tried to adjust but imo moving it that much would make the pattern look bad
- 01:17:685 (2,3,4) - rhythm here play a bit kinda weird which might be cause of weird 3/4 thing or w/e here , I would prefer to do something like what you did previously here 01:16:519 (2,3) - ,01:13:852 (2,3) - , it play better imo imo it's fine because the next circle is on a really strong beat musically so it's fairly obvious when the player should click
- 01:28:185 (1,2) - the way flow thing work here kinda make flow here 01:28:519 (2,1) - abit weird and awkward imo , would be good to ctrl+g 01:28:519 (2) - which make flow nice imo did something different (tried to match slider with SB)
- 01:49:352 (5,1,2) - make spacing thing a bit more balance here would make flow here not so sudden much (?) at 01:49:519 (1,2) - imo , try move 01:49:519 (1) - to around x228 y304 ?
- 02:17:019 (5,6) - make spacing there a bit more consistent with the previous spacing would make flow good , I guess lol
- 02:27:352 (2,1) - the low spacing here I think it not works really well like 02:27:019 (2,1) - since it got a bit sudden impact feeling there somehow so maybe increase spacing there or give more sharp angle would make thing consistent with music , try move 02:27:519 (1) - to around x252 y48 ? what i'm emphasizing here is more of the pair of notes so imo this is okay. also for consistency with the previous jumps
- 03:14:685 (4,1) - spacing here should be bigger than 03:14:519 (3,4) - to make thing play a bit better imo since 03:14:852 - sound pretty much more emphasized than 03:14:685 - , try move 03:14:685 (4) - to around x240 y144 ?
Just my opinion =)
02:06:852 (1) to 02:15:685 (5) - is very hard to read due to the distance snapping which I can't help but feel they're not right. You go from position A to B and apply it to 2 different sets of beats (if that makes any sense at all) well basically im trying to make you listen to the instrumentals here, i set up various NC so i don't think it's that hard to play if you listen carefully.
02:09:519 (1,2) - You established a white tick distance snap beat here and then use it for a red-tick to white-tick beat 02:09:852 (2,3).
02:10:852 (1,2) - I think the start of these (1) to (2) patterns should also be distanced snapped away from its previous pattern. I'm clicking by eye in this whole duration.
02:10:852 (1,2,1,2) - This bit is particularly the most confusing bit. You use the same DS for 02:09:519 (1,2) (as I said earlier) and apply it to this pattern which is a completely different beat. honestly this is perfectly readable with AR9 and i used NC to determine the 1/1
Awesome map; the older version of this was one of my firsts ^^
[EDIT: Gah! It really is just that small bit, everything else is perfect (to me) xD And I'm reading this with EZ; that's saying something lol. Of course, don't write off that I could just be bad =P