Take my kudoss!!!!!!
I also hope so! thanks again
Priti wrote:aight let's hope this is the FINAL FUCKING TIME
thank you for modding! And I changed
Hm I'll take a look at this...
Just some nazi/suggestions
- Add "kac2013オリジナル楽曲コンテスト" and "original song contest" to tags? Taken from https://osu.ppy.sh/s/200552 fixed at least オリジナル楽曲コンテスト means original song contest, I just added "original song contest" and kac2013 that is already added.
- Disable widescreen support and epilepsy warning? There's no SB fixed
- 00:14:837 (3,1) - Stack is off fixed
- 00:17:431 (2,3,4) - Try a different placement here. For new players this arrangement might be confused with a linear pattern like this as if they all had 1/1 gaps. fixed
- 00:51:161 (3) - I recommend just using a 1/1 slider instead, keep the polarity simple and easy for new players + avoid the overlap. fixed
- 00:52:458 (1,2,3) - Same thing mentioned before fixed
- 01:06:729 (3) - Consider just using a circle on the downbeat instead, I think the rhythm may be a bit confusing with the repeat being on the blue tick, but since it's only a repeat it might be fine. Up to you, don't forget you can avoid an overlap here too if you apply my suggestion. fixed
- 01:34:621 (1,2,3) - Might wanna use circles here too, same reason above. Also isn't this kind of difficult to read? Ahh, yes putting 3/4 reverse slider in a continuous is not good for beginners. I fixed "3/4 reverse slider, 3/4 reverse slider, 3/4 reverse slider, 2/1 slider" to "3/4 reverse slider, 1/1 slider, 3/4 reverse slider, two notes". well check it! when I updated (I must ask priti about fixing the map)
- 01:41:756 (1,2,4) - ^ almost same as before. check it!
AR 5 might be a bit more balanced between BASIC and ADVANCED
- 00:40:783 (4,6) - Stack is off fixed
- 01:46:296 (3,4,5,6,1) - 5 1/2 circles seems a bit much, use a 1/2 slider or repeat maybe. fixed
- 01:53:431 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^ fixed
I feel a good flow than the opinion
- 01:54:404 (2) - Ctrl+G this? I don't see any point in the harsh flow change.
The spread for NOVICE->ADVANCED looks fine to me. Both difficulties already have a good use of 1/2, ADVANCED just introduces some slightly complex rhythms, some small jumps and a more dense rhythm in general. ADVANCED does have a fair amount of 1/4 but most are in the form of repeats which don't really count.
Let me know~
22:27 sukiNathan: hi!
22:27 BluOxy: hi~!
22:27 sukiNathan: just take the hitsounds I posted in the thread
22:27 sukiNathan: replace and update
22:27 sukiNathan: ill check one more time then qualify if good
22:27 BluOxy: yes, thank you for your customed hitsound!!
22:28 BluOxy: sure
22:29 BluOxy: okay, then anyway I'll update!
22:32 sukiNathan: ok checking now
22:33 sukiNathan: looking at files first
22:35 sukiNathan: ah whoops I need to redl with new hitsounds
22:35 BluOxy: :)
22:37 sukiNathan: hitsounds good
22:39 BluOxy: yes, really I'm glad about new hitsound that has no delay!
22:39 sukiNathan: song setup options consistent
22:39 sukiNathan: files good
22:40 sukiNathan: ah
22:40 sukiNathan: about the two extra things you changed
22:40 sukiNathan: what difficulty was it?
22:41 sukiNathan: nvm it was master
22:41 BluOxy: two extra..? at least the hardest diff is MASTER
22:43 sukiNathan: alright
22:43 sukiNathan: everything looks good
22:44 sukiNathan: grats on your first rank!
22:44 sukiNathan: just posting