thank you for modding! And I changed
Hm I'll take a look at this...
Just some nazi/suggestions
- Add "kac2013オリジナル楽曲コンテスト" and "original song contest" to tags? Taken from https://osu.ppy.sh/s/200552 fixed at least オリジナル楽曲コンテスト means original song contest, I just added "original song contest" and kac2013 that is already added.
- Disable widescreen support and epilepsy warning? There's no SB fixed
- 00:14:837 (3,1) - Stack is off fixed
- 00:17:431 (2,3,4) - Try a different placement here. For new players this arrangement might be confused with a linear pattern like this as if they all had 1/1 gaps. fixed
- 00:51:161 (3) - I recommend just using a 1/1 slider instead, keep the polarity simple and easy for new players + avoid the overlap. fixed
- 00:52:458 (1,2,3) - Same thing mentioned before fixed
- 01:06:729 (3) - Consider just using a circle on the downbeat instead, I think the rhythm may be a bit confusing with the repeat being on the blue tick, but since it's only a repeat it might be fine. Up to you, don't forget you can avoid an overlap here too if you apply my suggestion. fixed
- 01:34:621 (1,2,3) - Might wanna use circles here too, same reason above. Also isn't this kind of difficult to read? Ahh, yes putting 3/4 reverse slider in a continuous is not good for beginners. I fixed "3/4 reverse slider, 3/4 reverse slider, 3/4 reverse slider, 2/1 slider" to "3/4 reverse slider, 1/1 slider, 3/4 reverse slider, two notes". well check it! when I updated (I must ask priti about fixing the map)
- 01:41:756 (1,2,4) - ^ almost same as before. check it!
AR 5 might be a bit more balanced between BASIC and ADVANCED
- 00:40:783 (4,6) - Stack is off fixed
- 01:46:296 (3,4,5,6,1) - 5 1/2 circles seems a bit much, use a 1/2 slider or repeat maybe. fixed
- 01:53:431 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^ fixed
I feel a good flow than the opinion
- 01:54:404 (2) - Ctrl+G this? I don't see any point in the harsh flow change.
The spread for NOVICE->ADVANCED looks fine to me. Both difficulties already have a good use of 1/2, ADVANCED just introduces some slightly complex rhythms, some small jumps and a more dense rhythm in general. ADVANCED does have a fair amount of 1/4 but most are in the form of repeats which don't really count.
Let me know~
01:44:594 (2,3) - i deleted a red repeat point of this slider to straight.
00:57:323 (1) - i just changed the slider of form more artistic.
I don't.. shouldn't upload mapset right now because the bubbles will be broken. I'll ask BN again