forum

10-12 year old kids.

posted
Total Posts
show more
gregest
I'm 12 m8 and I can stream 200bpm,now come at me bro
Raisha Millenia
Well I'm playing std with insane diff when I was 11. Also using a mouse. And got a SS.
And I fuck the streams from Mythologia's End
Gumpy
If anything young people are probably better at the game.
Shohei Ohtani
im 8 and i can fc all of u loser sahahahahhaha
co-2_old
Age doesn't matter, and it's pretty damn normal for younger people to be just as good as older people in games.
unko
I started playing when i was barely 13 and now it's my birthday tomorrow and i'm rank 1
Fubuki1
The vast majority of the community is like 11-18 so of course there's a lot of kids.
Nameless
There's a lot of 10 - 12 year olds on osu!.
I'm actually 13.
WOOB22
Haha I know a rank ~10k 12 year old he playing insane most time
Also this isn't much close to topic but I remeber seeing rank ~500 only 14 .-. Forget who...
dung eater
My little brother.
Eymi
Flaven :3 He is 11 years old and so cute ♥
Vuelo Eluko
Here is the issue with young kids and being good at something like osu, on the one hand they are very quick to learn because of their still soft brains which means that they have the highest potential to become very good at osu in a very short time, but they have much less discipline and especially attention span than older folks and are a lot less likely to actually put the time in to get extremely good.

It's not really that big of a deal though, rrtyui started from a younger age than most which probably helped, but he trained harder and longer than almost everyone else, so thats really the main factor. Sadly he lost most of his drive to get better over a year ago when the goku to his vegeta got banned.

SPOILER
But he's still the best player and could take the top if he even glanced at all the pp farm maps people outranking him are playing now, people are just now beating scores he set over a year ago like remote control.
gregest
so are you telling me that I should quit osu bcuz I'm not putting enough time to get good?
Shohei Ohtani
Yes.
gregest
fuk u den
Stefan
Still a better thing than hanging on shitty smartphones and listen to Jason Derulo.
Aldwych

Stefan wrote:

Still a better thing than hanging on shitty smartphones and listen to Jason Derulo.
More enjoyable when you can play on it. https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=Jason%20derulo
Deathripi

Riince wrote:

Here is the issue with young kids and being good at something like osu, on the one hand they are very quick to learn because of their still soft brains which means that they have the highest potential to become very good at osu in a very short time, but they have much less discipline and especially attention span than older folks and are a lot less likely to actually put the time in to get extremely good.

It's not really that big of a deal though, rrtyui started from a younger age than most which probably helped, but he trained harder and longer than almost everyone else, so thats really the main factor. Sadly he lost most of his drive to get better over a year ago when the goku to his vegeta got banned.

SPOILER
But he's still the best player and could take the top if he even glanced at all the pp farm maps people outranking him are playing now, people are just now beating scores he set over a year ago like remote control.
2gods1ban.

I crie everytiem
Nathan

Riince wrote:

Sadly he lost most of his drive to get better over a year ago when the goku to his vegeta got banned.
Suikami
well yeah, age doesn't matter in this game (I mean not as 2 years old as Ekoro said lol)
well when I was 12 (first time knowing this game), I can't do anything, well said. :|
Genjitsu
I started this game when i was 12 years old, although it's only last year so.....yeah